7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Rivers bizarre decision to play Terry in crunch time

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

why cheat your company? --- immoral

can you read?

I work for myself. I already said that.

I bet CHE will tell you why cheat yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep.  thats where it is going.

Quite a judgemental individual.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

like....Lance Armstrong?

Cheating is judgemental? How can you work and fool around in company's time? No such thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

(1)There are posters here who actually keep saying the Celtics are better off with Ray than Terry and Lee. That's a fact!

(2)But if you really insist in making this "fun" again then we can also do that.

(3)Let's be realistic here, when Terry's contract is up, he'll just be 37 years old. When Terry's 37 years old, Ray is 39 years old going 40.

(4)And come on, the way Ray blamed the Celtics for not re-signing him, totally classless. No wonder KG and Pierce pretend they don't know Ray anymore.

(5)2 words best describe Ray Allen now - TRAITOR RAY!

(1)I don't know that this is a fact as you are the only one I know who thinks we could not have signed Lee after signing Terry. Actually Terry is more expensive cap wise.

(2)Man up, you were spinning the facts and then used the "it is all just a joke" excuse. Hard to take you serious now.

(3)You are right but: a) It can hardly be called "getting younger" when you sign a 35 year old small SG for a 37 old tall SG for 3 years. Who knows which player will be doing better in 2 years from now. b) This is the last stand of the current team, who cares what Terry and Ray can do in 2 years.

(4)As far as I remember these are the facts: Ray was our best player at the beginning of last season. PP and Pierce were fat and out of shape. When both came around, the team started to play better and Ray was injured he was benched for a greenhorn. Ray never complained in public. Then another veteran SG in Terry was hired. What do you expect from a player who is as competitve as KG but not such a money hunter? He will leave to a place were he feels respected. And actually he didn't say a word in the press before the Cs did. I wished he would have kept hismouth shut either, but he didn't start with it.

(5)You sound like a betrayed lover. That is fine with me, but you should keep in mind: Emotions are never objective. Like I said: You are blinded by your emotions.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

A thread about terry's minutes in crunch time leading us to che defending company's against cheaters? It doesn't get any better than this... well maybe if run chimed in... 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

A thread about terry's minutes in crunch time leading us to che defending company's against cheaters? It doesn't get any better than this... well maybe if run chimed in... 

Even Lance Armstrong got included in the discussion.

HAHAHA

Hard to leave him out nowadays.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

In response to passfirst's comment:

I watched the second half last night and I just want to say that Jason Terry stinks and hurts the team when he's on the floor.  And I'm sick of everyone giving him a pass because he's a cool team-mate.   

Barbosa is better in every way, defense, slashing to the hoop, making cuts without the ball, running.  When he looked better than Terry hitting the corner three last night, I realized he's an across the board better player.  No way Terry should get minutes over Barbosa, it should be Barbosa and Lee to come in for AB and Rondo.

Terry is a poor man's Eddie House

Not sure what you watched.  JT actually played pretty good last nite. He also hit a couple of critical shots as well.  Not saying I am happy with him overall but last nite seems like the wrong time to be knocking his play.  I do agree that Barbosa should be getting time.  I have no idea why Doc doesn't give him time.  Funny after the report that LB wanted to be traded Doc decides to start him for AB.  It did notice how Rip was abusing LB down low didn't you?

Rip was balling last night and did that to a few Celtics.  I know Terry hit a couple of shots but I just think it's fools gold.  I realize he's there because the moment won't ever get too big for him and it might for some others come playoff time, but I'm wanting more Barbosa, he needs minutes.  I think he's the type of guy, like a Pietrus, that will give them a bigger edge in the playoffs.  They're different kinds of players, but still.  

When Terry's on the floor, I feel like if he misses a couple of shots the other team can easily make a run because he isn't going to get stops on the other end.  He's hustling on D because the whole team is right now but he makes it feel like it's 5 against 4 1/2 when the othe teams got the ball.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Some here think it was a bad idea replacing Ray with Terry. But here's the thing, if Ray didn't leave, the Celts would be stuck with Ray until Ray is 39 years old, going 40, in 2015.

Terry's contract will expire when he's still 37 years old.

It's 39 years old versus 37 years old. Come on, let's use common sense here. 

let's go one step further and not sign guys that are this old? 

isn't that common sense too?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

welcome to fierce's reign of terror on the board of 20,000 posts and rising.  he can take anything anywhere.  in the name of self preservation and making ticky tack pointless points

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

like....Lance Armstrong?

Cheating is judgemental? How can you work and fool around in company's time? No such thing.

I don't work for a company.  I work for myself. that is the third time I have said that.  Apparently you are unable to comprehend simple economic concepts.

What is wrong with you man?  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

I just came back from working (although it's saturday) FIERCE r YOU STILL HERE? Do you ever work boy? Give your body a break....you must be tired.

Like I said, che, you don't know when the sun comes up or comes down where I'm from. Of course I work. You just don't know when.

mental masturbation just has no end, does it fierce?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

I would have believed you, acie, but unfortunately you lost all credibility when you kept complaining even when the Celtics were winning. 

I'm not going to argue with you, acie, it's pointless. All you do is complain. So I'm going to let you do your thing.

The complaining starts now!

Go acie, go!

fierce- before you had a brutal outbreak of obsessive compulsive disorder with snakes and che- kirk made the point that "rivers never adjusted for when rondo started being posted up by the bulls.  tom outcoached doc".

why can't you refute that since you say there is nobody better to coach the celtics than rivers?  has the coaching profession fallen that far and hard or are you just a moron?

Sections
Shortcuts