Rivers signing 5 year extension!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Rivers signing 5 year extension!!

In Response to Re: Rivers signing 5 year extension!!:
    In Response to Re: Rivers signing 5 year extension!! : What does that have to do with anything? Money is money. If you pay 35 million for a coach or use it to exceed the cap with penalties, it's still money out of the owners pocket. Understand genius? Next time think it through before you open your rude mouth.
    Posted by lakersavenger

Well maybe because the post said "coulda used the money to sign a player".... well not so much because coaching salaries do not count toward the salary cap.  Yes it is still money out of the owner's pockets but has nothing to do with signing players..... so NEXT TIME THINK IT THROUGH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR RUDE MOUTH...... which is as ignorant as most of what I read here.

Nothing about signing Doc has anything to do with signing players which is the basis of the post but of course that is something that is completely lost on you because... well you probably can't read.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Rivers signing 5 year extension!!

Good news regardless of what LakerFan trolls say.

A) He's a good coach.

B) He loves to coach, even in building mode.

C) He has a good relationship with Danny (and yes, I think Danny is a good GM, regardless of what LakerFan trolls say).

D)  Players love to play with him.

E)  He doesn't feel compelled to coach only where there are championship-level teams already in place (unlike . . .).

I feel good about the C's moving forward.

Sections
Shortcuts