RMA KEEPS LAYETH THE SMACKETH ON FANS HAPPY FOR BACK INJURIES (REMEMBER BROKEN BACK MAUTAIN????) RIGHT ...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: RMA KEEPS LAYETH THE SMACKETH ON FANS HAPPY FOR BACK INJURIES (REMEMBER BROKEN BACK MAUTAIN????) RIGHT ...

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

IN THE GRILLL!!!!!!!!

Sullinger out for season with BROKEN BACK MAUNTAIN.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

PS: Not happy for any players injury, happy for the worst fans who hope injuries in other players and get extreamly happy when other teams players get injured.

Yeah?  Who does that?  

it's just basketball man.  You're acting like a freak.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: RMA KEEPS LAYETH THE SMACKETH ON FANS HAPPY FOR BACK INJURIES (REMEMBER BROKEN BACK MAUTAIN????) RIGHT ...

Who does that????? Ask Fierce, Hedley, Dfurry and a few more I can't recall now. Now you remember????? Don't tell me you have amnesia now...

So you rejoice in a young guy being hurt?  Karma will bite your sorry idiotic a s s  soon... cant wait.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

No it won't becasue I don't believe in that BS. I am rejoycing because of a few Celtics fans being happy with the Lakers injuries and even making threads about it and rejoycing. Our turn now buddy...

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaaaaaaaannyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Your comment shows how much of an idiot you are. Your comment makes you sound like a 2 year old. Didn't your parents tell you not to follow the leader (LOL) or maybe that is your problem, your parents didn't teach you anything. Grow up you freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to paesan59's comment:

No it won't becasue I don't believe in that BS. I am rejoycing because of a few Celtics fans being happy with the Lakers injuries and even making threads about it and rejoycing. Our turn now buddy...

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaaaaaaaannyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Your comment shows how much of an idiot you are. Your comment makes you sound like a 2 year old. Didn't your parents tell you not to follow the leader (LOL) or maybe that is your problem, your parents didn't teach you anything. Grow up you freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems I rubbed somebody the wrong way... ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I feel your pain A lottery team with no lottery picks. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I resent being mentioned above - I have never wished an injury on anyone.  Nash and Howard have bad backs - that is a fact.  I NEVER have said I wish they were hurt!!

If people will recall, I wanted DA to TRADE for Nash two years ago, and I would trade for DH now, bad backs and all.

What a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prove it to me if you can

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

When is Howard's surgery?

After the season's over, remember he is playing for a contract. If he has to ask Pierce for his magic wheelchair he will and will play on it...

Whatever is wrong with Howard's shoulder I hope he gets it fixed and is able to play again soon. I guess the only way your Faker team can even sniff the playoffs is to hope that alot of players on other teams get injured.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I resent being mentioned above - I have never wished an injury on anyone.  Nash and Howard have bad backs - that is a fact.  I NEVER have said I wish they were hurt!!

If people will recall, I wanted DA to TRADE for Nash two years ago, and I would trade for DH now, bad backs and all.

What a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I have to prove you wrong again??????? You know you did. How can you blantly lie like this?????

Brave of you to come puffing your chest after an injusry. Sadly after the suns game youwere no where to be found. Just scurried away like a little field mouse. Houw is that dwight trade working out? gonna win 70 games still? 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

No we won't (I never said or expected that) but we'll make the playoffs healthy and I'm pretty sure no team will want to play us. Now you will understand how injuries affect a team. We haven been healthy for more than 8 or 10 games all season.

Five games back in the lottery can't beat the SUns. Sadly you will be wathcing the playoffs. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Thanks BDC for your more aggressive action lately with the Laker trolls, it's cleaning this board up a lot. If you keep this up I expect most or all of them will give up realizing there is no longer any space on this board for their juvenile crud.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Thanks BDC for your more aggressive action lately with the Laker trolls, it's cleaning this board up a lot. If you keep this up I expect most or all of them will give up realizing there is no longer any space on this board for their juvenile crud.

I applaud what the BDC is doing finally.  I think it is one troll and he being a troubled child is only emboldened by all the attention he gets here even the full court press right now.  I hope the BDC cancels every post and gives him no leeway and only by eliminating every post will he eventually leave.