RMA KEEPS LAYETH THE SMACKETH ON FANS HAPPY FOR BACK INJURIES (REMEMBER BROKEN BACK MAUTAIN????) RIGHT ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: RMA KEEPS LAYETH THE SMACKETH ON FANS HAPPY FOR BACK INJURIES (REMEMBER BROKEN BACK MAUTAIN????) RIGHT ...

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Thanks BDC for your more aggressive action lately with the Laker trolls, it's cleaning this board up a lot. If you keep this up I expect most or all of them will give up realizing there is no longer any space on this board for their juvenile crud.

I applaud what the BDC is doing finally.  I think it is one troll and he being a troubled child is only emboldened by all the attention he gets here even the full court press right now.  I hope the BDC cancels every post and gives him no leeway and only by eliminating every post will he eventually leave. 

Definitely agree with you.  It is nice that many of these posts are removed and these annoying posters are being banned. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: RMA KEEPS LAYETH THE SMACKETH ON FANS HAPPY FOR BACK INJURIES (REMEMBER BROKEN BACK MAUTAIN????) RIGHT ...

One quick item,  if you want to respond to the trolls,  don't reply off of their post,  then their screwed up thoughts are not read by everyone. The board is doing a great job of removing their posts, then us Celtic fans let the troll post live on by replying to it.  Just post below it without replying and there will be even less evidence of them on the board.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I love the new ignore feature.   Be blessed my friends

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts