Robert Swift nowhere to be found

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Robert Swift nowhere to be found

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/sports/2013/03/06/pkg-former-nba-star-lived-in-filthy-mansion.komo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Robert Swift nowhere to be found

very sad.  i hope he gets some help. 

if he had gone to college he could get a job doing something...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

Had to weigh in on this. I don't know anything about Robert Swift but..Where are his parents, Where are his teachers, Where are his coaches, Where are his friends?? It is grim to think that one of our fellow human beings can fall so far. I hope he is ok and gets his life back! Tolerance, support, love and consideration go a long way in being a real person!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

Good for you......!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/sports/2013/03/06/pkg-former-nba-star-lived-in-filthy-mansion.komo

Had to weigh in on this. I don't know anything about Robert Swift but..Where are his parents, Where are his teachers, Where are his coaches, Where are his friends?? It is grim to think that one of our fellow human beings can fall so far. I hope he is ok and gets his life back! Tolerance, support, love and consideration go a long way in being a real person!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

They are drinking beer and shooting guns........obviously.

I see your point Kirk! You are right but where did the support go? Is this one persons' tangent to the norm or is this an on going problem. A bad kid? I doubt it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

heirplan, I asked myself the same things, where are his parents? Poor guy. Media of course, making their best to get the attention (of course they got mine!!) but it aint laughing matter. The guy looked more as an outcast as he grew older and older.. Posted it here cuz I remember Ainge being a huge fan of this guy..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

heirplan, I asked myself the same things, where are his parents? Poor guy. Media of course, making their best to get the attention (of course they got mine!!) but it aint laughing matter. The guy looked more as an outcast as he grew older and older.. Posted it here cuz I remember Ainge being a huge fan of this guy..

You are there!!Thanks for a really inside view of what happens in life!!!!! We all need to take care of each other.

Thanks!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

I see your point Kirk! You are right but where did the support go? Is this one persons' tangent to the norm or is this an on going problem. A bad kid? I doubt it.

1. kirk has no point- guns have nothing to do with whether you take care of your own

2. swift is just another in a long line of straight-to-pro ball flunkouts.  there are even worse stories about guys who never even got drafted and saw the light of day in the league who BET IT ALL to go in early after no college or too soon after one year. 

look no further than david stern on this one.  this has been the hallmark of his narcissistic / messianic tenure as head of the league- when he took over it was a league of mature acting professionals and now we are supposed to get jazzed up about a guy like deandre jordan who comes straight from high school or hardly any college and shoots free throws at 40% and averages 7 points a game.  this is supposed to be exciting.  i call it a damn shame- the kid needed four years to become a solid player!!! 

look at darryl dawkins- he made it but was more or less an immature flake and a showboater when he could have been something much more.  he was a microcosm of what the league would soon become after 15 years of stern the moron at the helm.

and "where are the parents"?  swift is 27 and there's a good chance his parents were coke horking hippies when he was born and they don't give a rat's behind about anything right about now.  more narcissism.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Maybe Swift is the big man the Celtics are looking for

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

1. kirk has no point- guns have nothing to do with whether you take care of your own

2. swift is just another in a long line of straight-to-pro ball flunkouts.  there are even worse stories about guys who never even got drafted and saw the light of day in the league who BET IT ALL to go in early after no college or too soon after one year. 

look no further than david stern on this one.  this has been the hallmark of his narcissistic / messianic tenure as head of the league- when he took over it was a league of mature acting professionals and now we are supposed to get jazzed up about a guy like deandre jordan who comes straight from high school or hardly any college and shoots free throws at 40% and averages 7 points a game.  this is supposed to be exciting.  i call it a damn shame- the kid needed four years to become a solid player!!! 

look at darryl dawkins- he made it but was more or less an immature flake and a showboater when he could have been something much more.  he was a microcosm of what the league would soon become after 15 years of stern the moron at the helm.

and "where are the parents"?  swift is 27 and there's a good chance his parents were coke horking hippies when he was born and they don't give a rat's behind about anything right about now.  more narcissism.

I am not a big Sterm supporter but how you can blame him for young guys in the NBA is absurd.  I am surprised they even have to spend one year in college.  The NBA would lose the lawsuits for a person to have a right to work in the NBA and they know it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I am not a big Sterm supporter 

Made Che happy - 

Oh, RunRun could be harboring Swift & heavily tatooed Pitsnogle.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Made Che happy - 

LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Made Che happy - 

Che

I did play a 3 on 3 game against Swift years ago.

Pittsnoggle is a very happy very heavy father now with multiple tatoos.

Take care Run

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

Made Che happy - 

Che

I did play a 3 on 3 game against Swift years ago.

Pittsnoggle is a very happy very heavy father now with multiple tatoos.

Take care Run

You have lived quite a life. You coached Georgetown, dominated a man's league in Manchester, CT, have coached every level of basketball known to man, and now have played basketball with Swift. You are both a racist and a liar. Good day my friend.

Sections
Shortcuts