Rockets interested in Carmelo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Rockets interested in Carmelo?

If so, they are going to be looking once again to shed asik Asik and Lin. Not that I'd want Lin. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Rockets interested in Carmelo?

Hopefully Celtics are interested in Carmello. Landing him would be fireworks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

If the rockets are trying to shed salary we can help them.  I'll take asik for picks alone for sure, but would not take Lin unless they took on Wallace, Anthony, Bogans, Bass, etc.  along with several picks coming back our way.  If they want to shed salary bad enough they might "give" us Asik as the main asset if we take Lin as well.  Could we package Bogans and use our TPE to take on Lin and Asik?  I haven't done the math, but that would save Houston huge...I bet they'd even throw in a pick or 3...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Celts are interested in Carmelo , also, Rondo and Carmelo and we are on our way.  There are other good players that have not won a title that could be added.  Only problem I see with Carmelo is the high cost.  I don't care for that bull about he has not won a title.  Paul, Garnett, and what his name, had never won a title.  Rondo would be great with Carmelo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we could certainly put a package together that the knicks would like. the question is whether melo would sign with us. 2 stars like melo and rondo make the team an attractive destination again. the 4 is well-manned between sully and olynyk. we would need to add a legit shooter at the 2-guard spot and a decent center and we're on our way. man, it sure is nice to dream. lol