Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers

Well, we deserved that beat down.  Not sure where Brown's head it at.  What can you say about Bynum and why we got spanked. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Bynum promised through his "people" this week he had learned his lesson.

Guess he's about as truthful as Howard!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Please bro, you were no where to be found after Chi Town beat down and now your garbage!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Where is the Laker troll no-life contingent? What a bunch of frontrunners.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers:
    [QUOTE]Where is the Laker troll no-life contingent? What a bunch of frontrunners.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Gee you got something about your great Bean Town Boys?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

As a Laker fan this really hurts. We play in the weaker western conference too where the The thunder were just beated by the pacers. And our General manager wasted all our picks in a futile attmpt to gt kobe one more ring. Thanks Jiiiiimmmmy! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to "Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers": [QUOTE]Where is the Laker troll no-life contingent? What a bunch of frontrunners. Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE] I'm here homie. Don't talk junk about my average Lakers!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to "Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers": [QUOTE]As a Laker fan this really hurts. We play in the weaker western conference too where the The thunder were just beated by the pacers. And our General manager wasted all our picks in a futile attmpt to gt kobe one more ring. Thanks Jiiiiimmmmy!  Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE] No worries, my friend, help is on the way. I heard that Isiah Thomas is next in line to replace Mike Brown. Just have to wait to get swept out of the playoffs like last year. Go Lakers!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

McHale clotheslines the lakers again! Give the man his props, give my all-time favorite Celtic Coach of the Year!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers": [QUOTE]Please bro, you were no where to be found after Chi Town beat down and now your garbage! Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE] An old team losing to the best team in the league, on their home floor, on the second night of a back to back is no big deal. On the other hand, losing to a team lacking talent, on your home court, during a cupcake home stand should be very concerning to you as a supposed title contender.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]To all those who saw Bynum get tossed, he's the biggest crybaby in Laker history! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Surprised that he was ejected.  I heard it mentioned on espn this morning. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The idea these young trolls are now a part of this bb is hard to  take.  It would be a lot easier if they could accept the obvious for their team. It is over and rebuilding will be even harder for them

The Lakers are not awful they are just mediocre.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers : Gee you got something about your great Bean Town Boys?
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Funny, because I post on here every day.  YOU, on the other hand, were no where to be found after the MEM AND OKC losses your team suffered.  Finally, what I wrote is not gargabe - I heard it on Mason and Ireland, and it was NOT inflammotory against your team.  Just one player - and even Mychal Thompson on the radio last night said it was a bonehead move!!!

Have a great day - kobeismrnba!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]The idea these young trolls are now a part of this bb is hard to  take.  It would be a lot easier if they could accept the obvious for their team. It is over and rebuilding will be even harder for them The Lakers are not awful they are just mediocre.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

To me that's what makes the Laker trolls so funny.  It's obvious at the end of the day they are going to look like idiots.  No one is scared of playing the Lakers.  It's a foregone conclusion that they will implode.  We all know it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]What's really funny is when the Lakers lose it takes the elf at least 48 hours to get over the loss. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I picture Elven32 and Snoopsnizzle laying on the ground in front of the TV in the fetal position, spooning eachother, saying over and over again, "Its alright lover, its alright. sniff, sniff...." Where you at? Weak punk biatches!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers : I picture Elven32 and Snoopsnizzle laying on the ground in front of the TV in the fetal position,  spooning eachother, saying  over and over again, "Its alright lover, its alright. sniff, sniff...." Where you at? Weak punk biatches!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]
    Since I think they are the same person, it is more seeking love from oneself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers : To me that's what makes the Laker trolls so funny.  It's obvious at the end of the day they are going to look like idiots.  No one is scared of playing the Lakers.  It's a foregone conclusion that they will implode.  We all know it. Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE] +1 "They will implode" ..and the trolls will go into their caves... weeks later coming out telling us how great their lakers are, even though they will still trail by 6 championships.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rockets Layeth the Smacketh Down on Lakers : Since I think they are the same person, it is more seeking love from oneself.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think you are right. But, it wouldn't be as fun to tease a SCHIZOPHRENIAC! Then, Elven32 might try to hurt Snoopsnizzle, and all that does is force suicide. Then "they'd" not be around to tease!
    Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Gee you got something about your great Bean Town Boys?"

Um yeah, as a matter of fact I do. I am not here to celebrate wins, I'm here to post whether we win or lose. You do realize you are in a Celtics forum right? Not a Lakers or even an NBA forum? I find it amusing the our Laker troll regulars only show up when something good happens to them or something bad happens to us. That's frontrunning stuff that is typical of trolls who aren't real fans. Real fans take their lumps, win or lose. Bynum has a great game, he is suddenly the best center in the league. He gets ejected, and crickets chirp in here.