Rockets trade TRob to Blazers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Rockets trade TRob to Blazers

I think D12 is going to sign with Houston. I would think Olajuwon and McHale will work with him and his offensive game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Rockets trade TRob to Blazers

Asik and Lin are available.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Not really interested in Lin. Unless we are going for a serious melting pot kind of team. White dudes, black dudes, Canadian dudes, Asian dudes, Muslim dudes, euro dudes... ;)

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seriously, Mployee8, you keep saying I'm wrong even when I'm right and you keep saying you're right even when you're wrong. 

Guess that makes you the board idiot.

I personaly dont think that is enough for Rondo but if your goal is to tank then you might make this trade.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Don't want Asik that contrast is huge. But, Does this mean JJ Hickson is available? In that case I wouldn't mind the C's locking him up for a few years if the price is right. I would like to see him run with rondo.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

So Houston is having a fire sale to clear space for Howard.

Howard isn't even that good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to Russell1's comment:

[QUOTE]

I personaly dont think that is enough for Rondo but if your goal is to tank then you might make this trade.

If Ainge and the Celtics don't want to tank, they would not trade Rondo at all!

But Ainge already said he's going to build around Green, Bradley, and Sullinger. Guess the message is loud and clear about who he thinks is part of the future of the Celts.

[/QUOTE]

I thought I read that Danny sais Rondo ,too?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to Russell1's comment:

[QUOTE]

I thought I read that Danny sais Rondo ,too?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/5-on-5-130627-2/brooklyn-nets-boston-celtics-blockbuster

Windhorst: It sounds like they might. Ainge has told people he plans to build around Jeff GreenAvery Bradley and Jared Sullinger. It sure seems like they'll be "rebuilding" next season to set themselves up for a good draft pick in the supposedly great 2014 draft. They've been dangling Rondo for years now. He'll have to prove he's healthy, but I expect teams to be looking to get him. Ainge is setting a standard here that he doesn't require proven talent back in big deals.

[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. Thaks. I guess I dont read to well. HaHa

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Dwight Howard is the ultimate NBA poison pill.

Thank God we are going after him.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I don't see how trading RR for Asik & Lin are good for us now or later. Asik is waaaaaaay over paid and Lin had his 15 minutes already and they will make 48 mil over the next 3 years, I'll pass thank you.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

i was thinking that he made the statement in a context where rondo was already assumed.  Like the question was about who they would add to rondo if he were the franchise player.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.