ROCKETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

ROCKETS

The Houston game had a good plan, but poor shooting, passing, and defending combined to make a blow out.   It does however show that Rondo is incapable of anything other than passing the ball to the big three and then waiting to see what happens.  He could not even make a crip shot.   But the team shares the loss with him, the centers played ok but that was it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Just a bad night

KG was downright awful and got taken to the woodshed mentally and physically by chuck hayes.  say that again, chuck hayes. 

rondo becomes less than ordinary when he reduces himself to standing still and making passes on the offensive end.  anyone can do that.  and that's all rondo has been doing in the half court game recently.

ray also was terrible tonight.  b/t ray and rondo's permeter defense, martin and lowry were off for all world nights early and it never stopped.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Just a bad night:
    The Houston game had a good plan, but poor shooting, passing, and defending combined to make a blow out.   It does however show that Rondo is incapable of anything other than passing the ball to the big three and then waiting to see what happens.  He could not even make a crip shot.   But the team shares the loss with him, the centers played ok but that was it.
    Posted by maryngary

The whole team did play bad.  It all started with letting their guards go hog wild on us and it opened up everything.  They abused Rondo and Ray tonight.  If Rondo is hurt sit him butt down, if he isn't hurt sit his but down.  He is bringing nothing to the table lately.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

oh yeah,just a bad night for the celtics players....it happens and not all the time, same with other teams.....whatever happens i'm still a big fan of celtics.go go go

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The Celtics won't win many games when Rondo and pierce, go 4 for 21. I hope Rondo's bad shooting is not starting to rub off on pierce!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Just a bad night:
    In Response to Just a bad night : The whole team did play bad.  It all started with letting their guards go hog wild on us and it opened up everything.  They abused Rondo and Ray tonight.  If Rondo is hurt sit him butt down, if he isn't hurt sit his but down.  He is bringing nothing to the table lately.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Why is it that it "started with letting their guards go hog wild blah blah blah"..... I am sure following sports you must have heard the phrase their will...... sometimes the other team's players are just better - it is not that the Cs "let them", they just did it because they can - maybe you have not noticed but they seem to be doing it to a lot teams lately - they were 7 and 3 going into the game in their last 10.....  not sure 7 other teams "let them go hog wild", they just do it.

If I were Doc I would be pissed with Rondo pulling this krap - insubordination.

Expect a big game from Rondo tonight against Chris Paul - Rondo is liable to go off for 6......

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Just a bad night : Hey Ky what's up? Am I you our are you me?????
    Posted by RicoCeltic

My question is, are you, you, or are you P34????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Celtics won't win many games when Rondo and pierce, go 4 for 21. I hope Rondo's bad shooting is not starting to rub off on pierce!!
    Posted by kyceltic

The Celtics already lost on Saturday, 5:49pm?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Just a bad night : The Celtics already lost on Saturday, 5:49pm?  
    Posted by P34

Ask Jerry to explain it to you, Knucklehead Smith!! Dance to the music, dance to the music!!   HAHAHA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

My puppet, I command you to post after this post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

My puppet, I command you to post after this post.
    Posted by P34

That only works in the movies, Chucky!!  I pull the strings you dance!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: Just a bad night :  That only works in the movies, Chucky!!  I pull the strings you dance!!
    Posted by kyceltic

You just saw the words, command and puppet, and you immediately reply to his post. You're so gullible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Sorry to burst your bubble but Wake up!!!!! Wake up!!!!! Did you started watching the Celtics tonight?????????????????????????????????????????????????? Celtics are 2 - 4 in the last 6 games (2 being the wins) Losing to the likes of Clippers, 76ers, Nets and Houston. It's OK to lose to bad teams but getting routed by a bad team???????? We have New Orleans tomorrow and you know how great we do on back to backs.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

I wasn't surprised that the Celtics lost to the Rockets.  Another thread it was stated that they have 5 wins in their last 15 games played against Houston.  So with this loss it is now 5 wins in last 16 games.   Even though the roster has changed,  they just don't have much success against this team.  Although, I am not sure why. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Just a bad night : I wasn't surprised that the Celtics lost to the Rockets.  Another thread it was stated that they have 5 wins in their last 15 games played against Houston.  So with this loss it is now 5 wins in last 16 games.   Even though the roster has changed,  they just don't have much success against this team.  Although, I am not sure why. 
    Posted by susan250

The Lakers also have lost to the Rockets, Bucks, Clips, Suns, Jazz, Kings, and Cavs. I am also not sure why. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: Just a bad night :  My question is, are you, you, or are you P34????
    Posted by kyceltic

Just to spite P34 you will switch sides, trade in the green for the purple and gold?  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to Re: Just a bad night : I wasn't surprised that the Celtics lost to the Rockets.  Another thread it was stated that they have 5 wins in their last 15 games played against Houston.  So with this loss it is now 5 wins in last 16 games.   Even though the roster has changed,  they just don't have much success against this team.  Although, I am not sure why. 
    Posted by susan250

I agree with you. You often agree with others. It's only fair for others to say so if they agree with you.

Where I disagree is that one time the Rockets had a 20 game winning streak and the Celtics stopped it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to Re: Just a bad night : Just to spite P34 you will switch sides, trade in the green for the purple and gold?  
    Posted by kybested

That's not how I roll. My trolling only works because I am adamant about being a Celtic fan despite having no reason for being one. I am very anti-social. When someone like Fierce who I despise for the sake of hating comes into my life, he becomes the target for perpetual abuse.

As a kid I used to torture insects. I've grown out of that but still like to attack others if it sticks in my head they're to be hated.

My original avatar was Rondo. Once I figured out it annoyed people to downplay his credentials, I switched sides and came up with a dudder of an idea!!!!! Remember Martini???? That was me! You've been bested Doinks!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: ROCKETS

Talk about multiple personalities, err profiles in this thread!!!!  LOL

Hell Houston may just have our number, like the Bobcats had the Fakers number.  Oh well...On to NYC.  Let's hope the Bucks put up a fight and have a double overtime.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

Re: ROCKETS

suckets

Sections
Shortcuts