Ron Artest frustrated with celtics...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics...

Artest has as many championship rings as kg,wheelchair,ray or brick. Ron states the facts that doc is a cry baby and boston needs to know it's place which is 1st LOSER.

Be happy boston because when the Lake Show meets the Heat in next years Finals, it will be a dramatic downfall for all beantown. So be happy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics...:
    [QUOTE]Artest has as many championship rings as kg,wheelchair,ray or brick. Ron states the facts that doc is a cry baby and boston needs to know it's place which is 1st LOSER. Be happy boston because when the Lake Show meets the Heat in next years Finals, it will be a dramatic downfall for all beantown. So be happy!
    Posted by KB24RULZ[/QUOTE]

Why do you post on this board? Why not a Lakers board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]And we all seem to forget that the only reason the Lakers made the trade for Gasol was because Bynum went down with a seaon ending injury. They would not have had both players in the finals in 08.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]
    The Lakers did not know at the time of the trade that Bynum's injury would take him out for the rest of the season. So, yes, they would have had both players had Bynum's injury not turned out as serious as it was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Can you blame the Lakers. They got gasol for free I would  have done the same in a heartbeat. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Can you blame the Lakers. They got gasol for free I would  have done the same in a heartbeat. 
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]
    Yup. That trade looked good for the Lakers regardless of Bynum's health.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Ah, that is where your argument falters.  They did not pursue the trade UNTIL he got hurt.  Whether or not they knew he was out for the year is irrelevant.  They knew they could not win with Brown at Center, so they HAD to make a move.  If Bynum stayed healthy, as Kupchak is on record as saying, he liked his teams chances going forward.  It was not until Bynum got hurt that they looked into the trade.  Don't push your luck here, I've done my reasearch, and you will never change my mind.  NO INJURY=  NO GASOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]They knew they could not win with Brown at Center, so they HAD to make a move.
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]
    The Lakers were not a contending team at that time - before the 2008 season, they had been starting Brown at center. So I don't know if there really was a sense of urgency to the degree you claim. Were they looking for help? Sure. But were there any title hopes that were crushed with Bynum going down? Not at all.

Your claim is based on a whole "what if" scenario anyway. However the Lakers got there, they had Bynum and Gasol on the roster. The cards fell in their favor, as they have many times with the Celtics over the years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

I disagree that Bynum was on the roster.  He was on the TEAM, but he was inactive, and, therefore, moot!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

[QUOTE]I disagree that Bynum was on the roster.  He was on the TEAM, but he was inactive, and, therefore, moot!

Lets see.........

Snitch...

Spelling Nazi....

Profligate liar....

Multiple handles having phony conversations with themselves...

Character in disrepute...

Yep, your opinion on most things is pretty moot. The smarter Celtics fans should probably disassociate themselves from you, if they haven't already. Being the profligate liar that you are, the whole teaching thing is probably also a lie. And thank goodness for that. Men with such low character should not be anywhere near a classroom rubbing their stinky character flaws all over our kids.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from champsrchamps. Show champsrchamps's posts

I guess www.boston.com is scare of Doc Rivers because my post criticizing him for whining like a little girl just got pulled. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Why again are there so many Faker fans on a Celtic message board that is part of a Boston newspaper/media outlet???

Is it because they are still jealous so of the Celtics organization and the fact that we can actually claim to win all our banners in one city, so they try to start fights? Or is it because their newspaper websites are so crappy and don't think Faker fans even deserve a good message board?

Hey if you really like our message boards and/or are jealous of our true success, then just admit it Fakers. Otherwise, stay on your own sites and seek therapy.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]And we all seem to forget that the only reason the Lakers made the trade for Gasol was because Bynum went down with a seaon ending injury. They would not have had both players in the finals in 08.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]
    How do you know? Gasol was gift-wrapped to the Lakers, why would the Lakers refuse such a gift even if Bynum was healthy. Afterall, they were only lying at 3rd in the west on the date of the trade, not exactly on track to break the 1996 Bulls' record.

So why wouldn't they have made the trade?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]Ah, that is where your argument falters.  They did not pursue the trade UNTIL he got hurt.  Whether or not they knew he was out for the year is irrelevant.  They knew they could not win with Brown at Center, so they HAD to make a move.  If Bynum stayed healthy, as Kupchak is on record as saying, he liked his teams chances going forward.  It was not until Bynum got hurt that they looked into the trade.  Don't push your luck here, I've done my reasearch, and you will never change my mind.  NO INJURY=  NO GASOL!

And your research does not fit with basketball common sense. When you BELIEVE 100% what a GM says, like he's not interested in a trade, he's comfortable with the coach, etc., I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I can sell you...

They didn't PURSUE the trade? It sounds more like the trade PURSUED them. That's why it's call a gift.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Glasgow Celtic are a much better than Rangers. Trying to recall if Rangers have won a European Cup title ..... ummmmm ...... NOPE! :P

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : My question was " Did Phil make excuses after the 08 finals when there were several he could have used?" Your response was "Phil in his own smarmy way did the exact same thing." My follow up question was "When was this?" Your response, above, contains a link to Phil making remarks about the officiating from the middle of the season. Again, I'll say it - Phil has not made one excuse when it came to the 08 finals, and he certainly could have. In this case, he took the high road. Doc did not.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

If your trying to say phil has more class than Doc your are mentally ill. Maybe you forgot during the 08 series Phil whining about the officiating.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

The resto of the world outside boston knows doc to be a cry baby. He got some props for congratulating the Lakers after they won game 7, unlike wheelchair, but wrecked it with his fantasy of "our starting 5 has never been beat' rubbish. Fact is doc forgot he's never beaten the Laker starting 4 never mind the starting 5.

He stated that this '10 Finals loss is the worst loss he's had to experience. Well doc, live with it. After all, 1st loser aint so bad!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : Apparently you think I called Kupchak himself.  And they were in SECOND place, one game behind PHO when he got hurt! I checked and verified my sources...........here is the quote from Mason and Ireland (who travels with the team) "the trade was not a viable option for them until Bynum got hurt." In addition, Chicago already had an offer for Gasol on the table.  THEN Kupchak came up to his mentor and got a gift.  If you think Celtics fans were upset, try Bulls fans......they had a legit offer, not some retired Assistant Coach! Sorry, gang up on me all you want..........you will never even make a dent in my resolve!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : Apparently you think I called Kupchak himself.  And they were in SECOND place, one game behind PHO when he got hurt! I checked and verified my sources...........
    [/QUOTE]
    Is that what you call put me on "ignore"? See, I know you can't resist the truth I posted, and continue to used your warped logic to argue against the truth. And is that your confession that you used the BirdisCoward alias? albeit I know that long time ago...

The trade was made on 2/1/2008. In the morning of 2/1/2008, this was the Western Conference Standings:

#1 seed - Hornets (32-13)*
    #2 seed - Suns (33-14)*
    #3 seed - Spurs (29-16)
    #4 seed - Jazz (28-18)*
    #5 seed - Lakers (28-16)

* denotes the teams leading the division.

The Lakers were in 2nd place in the Pacific, and 5th place overall in the conference before they execute the trade. Now, I don't know what you are smoking, but NO GM IN THE WORLD would be saying that this placing in the standing would be a lock for the championship and there is no reason to improve the roster. It's not even a guarantee to get out of the 1st round.

[QUOTE]
    here is the quote from Mason and Ireland (who travels with the team) "the trade was not a viable option for them until Bynum got hurt." In addition, Chicago already had an offer for Gasol on the table.  THEN Kupchak came up to his mentor and got a gift.  If you think Celtics fans were upset, try Bulls fans......they had a legit offer, not some retired Assistant Coach! Sorry, gang up on me all you want..........you will never even make a dent in my resolve!
    And you can live with this illusion all you want, but the reasoning that they traded for Gasol only after Bynum was injured doesn't wash, unless you can convince the world of NBA that a #5 seed is a lock to win the championship, especially after Kobe's whining on improving the team the previous summer, along with two losses to the Suns in the 1st round...

You really have nerve to spread this type of misinformation here using the "research" no different from "I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : You really have nerve STALKING me.  I have no idea what you are talking about.  I live in LA, and plenty of colleagues of mine who are lakers fans KNOW the truth. 
    [/QUOTE]
    And plenty of people in the world know the truth. #5 seed is not something to write home about that there is no reason to get a premium player on the roster.

[QUOTE]
    And that is, there would have been no Gasol trade if Bynum didn't get hurt!  Delude yourself all you want.[/QUOTE]
    And that is, there would still have been the Gasol trade if Bynum didn't get hurt. You can delude yourself all you want.

[QUOTE]
      I defy you to produce ONE article or piece of info that makes another claim.
    [/QUOTE]
    You mean articles like "I have a bridge to sell you"? Afterall, what's more believable? the truth of decades of NBA physics (the probability of winning as a #5 seed) or  what the GM said to the public on a matter related to the well-being of his franchise?

[QUOTE]
     I provided mine, where is yours? [/QUOTE]
    Simple physics that a #5 seed should improve itself. Now deny it.

[QUOTE]
     You don't have one because the truth is - no injury, no Gasol! [/QUOTE]
    Keep repeating a fallacy doesn't make it true. You should know that.

And this is really funny and you dare not answer it. Has the Celtics ever beaten the Lakers in a series with Kobe, Gasol and Bynum on the lineup?  I bet you will dodge it again...

[QUOTE]
    Did you guys know this STALKER once said the Celtics lost on purpose to avoid having to play the lakers in the Finals. You've got some nerve spouting BS like that! OMG is the weekend over yet?
    Well, you keep stressing this 9-3 nonsense. So, in the years the Lakers won the championship against the Celtics' conquerors, you mean they don't count? So again, does it mean they lost on purpose to avoid losing in the finals? I dare you answer it...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

I just finished reviewing Game 7. Man, to blow a 13 point lead and all the momentum in the 3rd quarter. Amazing collapse by the Celtics, who had to resort to fouling and sending the Lakers to the line often. Celtics are real quitters. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : You dont' own the bridges.  Any further reference to bridges is an indication you have given up.  SHOW me where I am wrong.  Produce an article or a website - anything. How many will believe ESPN over you?  100%  Maybe I'll start another poll - STALKER!!

Oh noes, not the poll. Hahaha

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Posting OnLine don't win championships nor do they change who won.  :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : If your trying to say phil has more class than Doc your are mentally ill. Maybe you forgot during the 08 series Phil whining about the officiating.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    And don't forget, he was FIRED by the lakers........then wrote a book where he threw koME under the bus................then used his girlfriend to get his job back.  I listen to the radio out here, Jeannie Buss is a very intelligent woman, and one who commands respect when she speaks on the radio.  She is funny and knows her stuff.  However, when it comes to her "man", she is giddy as a school girl.  You can almost hear her blushing when the guys ask her about Phil.  I do not have respect for her campaining for him to get his job back.  You can tell she has TheOldPerv wrapped around her finger.........but no ring!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : If your trying to say phil has more class than Doc your are mentally ill. Maybe you forgot during the 08 series Phil whining about the officiating.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    In this instance Phil has absolutely demonstrated more class. Think about it. Could Phil have made the exact same excuses after the Celtics won the title in 08 that Doc made a week ago? Absolutely. But he didn't, because when all is said and done the Lakers are the champs now as the Celtics were then. I just think it was a low class move by a coach I expected more of. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Loving Ron's tweets about doc having selected memory.

Reminding doc that he's never faced the Laker starting 5 healthy. Poor doc, 1 championship (and that's tainted) and he's a know it all. Perhaps if he could maybe get to 2 he may have cred, else doc......zip it!

Sections
Shortcuts