Ron Artest frustrated with celtics...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics...

In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : In this instance Phil has absolutely demonstrated more class. Think about it. Could Phil have made the exact same excuses after the Celtics won the title in 08 that Doc made a week ago? Absolutely. But he didn't, because when all is said and done the Lakers are the champs now as the Celtics were then. I just think it was a low class move by a coach I expected more of. 
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

To be fair, calling out the refs after your team lost by 39 points would be a little stupid.   I do recall hearing he called out his PLAYERS after that game, and questioned their heart, etc....................which is worse?  I don't know, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking Phil is an angel here!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Phil answered the celts by going back to back and he did it without his starting 5 being available/healthy.

We saw how doc did without a single starter......fail!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

When was his starting 5 not available or healthy.  I believe they all played in 2010 except Walton!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : To be fair, calling out the refs after your team lost by 39 points would be a little stupid.   I do recall hearing he called out his PLAYERS after that game, and questioned their heart, etc....................which is worse?  I don't know, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking Phil is an angel here!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]
    Don't forget game six was the only game that wasn't decided by 10 points or less in the 08 finals. It was a far more competitive series than most people give it credit for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : Don't forget game six was the only game that wasn't decided by 10 points or less in the 08 finals. It was a far more competitive series than most people give it credit for.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that skirts the issue.  Doc criticized the refs after Game 7, Phil couldn't after GAme 6 - those are the facts!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : Yes, but that skirts the issue.  Doc criticized the refs after Game 7, Phil couldn't after GAme 6 - those are the facts!
    In 08, Phil could very easily had claimed that injuries were the reason they lost the series, ala Doc. He didn't.

Game 6 was crushing, no doubt, but it still only counted as one W.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

[QUOTE]When was his starting 5 not available or healthy.  I believe they all played in 2010 except Walton!

Bynum played on 1 leg.....hardly healthy. Still, good enough to own hands of stone on the boards.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ron Artest frustrated with celtics... : Ummmm......  Before you sarcastically name opposing players you should do a little research to see who the real "bricklayer" is.  Let me help you... Rajon Rondo's 2009-10 regular season FG%:  50.8% Rajon Rondo's 2010  playoff               FG%:  46.3% Kobe Bryant's 2009-10 regular season FG%:  45.6% Kobe Bryant's 2010 playoff                FG%:  45.8% Now granted,  Kobe takes more outside shots and Rondo likes to slash more to the basket... but,  is'nt that personal preference for each?  Bottom line is...  Rondo has a superior FG% to Kobe Bryant.  That's statistical fact.
    Posted by mustangbullitbri[/QUOTE]

brick was 26%from the free throw line, KB24 hit 53 of 60. You wanna compare bricks shooting with Kobe's???

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

So, just to be clear, you call him "brick" because of his FTshooting?  Well, that is unfortunately true.  Let's see if he worked on it over the summer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

[QUOTE]So, just to be clear, you call him "brick" because of his FTshooting?  Well, that is unfortunately true.  Let's see if he worked on it over the summer.
    yeah, let's see!  lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I just hope Ron can tweet and walk down the stairs at the same time.
    More seriously, his coming forward on mental health awareness is really....healthy.
    Good work Ron...this Boston fans knows the real score; you're winning.
    Now back to the refs, they gave LA the series, let you play school yard Queensboro ball but called every ticky tack "don't breath on Kobe" foul on Shuttlesworth and my other heroes in green.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Just saw the Laker ring ceremony and I've gotta say it was a class act. Bring on LA/Boston again!

Sections
Shortcuts