Rondo & BBD for Love & #2 pick??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Rondo & BBD for Love & #2 pick??

The Celtics take Derrick Williams and let West play PG.

West
    RA
    Green
    Williams
    Love

PP and KG come off the bench and the youth movement is in full effect. You have Green, Williams and Love to build a new frontline.

Rondo gives the Wolves a young PG in the event Rubio doesn't work out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Re: Rondo & BBD for Love & #2 pick??

I don't see why the Wolves would be interested in trading Love for Rondo, especially now that they have Rubio.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

They are NOT trading Love!!!
    We could get Beasley maybe!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Rubio is not Rondo. Rondo is a 2 time All Star. They obviously want to move the #2 pick. Why are they going to take Williams when they already have Beasley??

If they wanted JON's contract as a throw in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I would do that in a heart beat...but unfortuneately the Wolves wouldn't.
    and I may take Kimba instead of Williams at #2.

Williams is a tweener and redundant with Green who I see as emerging next year as a key contributor. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo & BBD for Love & #2 pick??:
    Rubio is not Rondo. Rondo is a 2 time All Star. They obviously want to move the #2 pick. Why are they going to take Williams when they already have Beasley?? If they wanted JON's contract as a throw in.
    Posted by BiasLewis

That's why they want to move Beasley.
    Williams can play 3 or 4.
    And I think they will take Kanter anyway.

Rubio
    ?
    Randolph
    Love
    Kanter

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I don't think this is a deal at all.  You can't move Rondo with no heir apparent, and we all know Delonte West is a good combo guard with some point guard skills but who is injury prone.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

williams is too small to play 4...but that is where he excelled in college.  He is not an effective outside at the 3 position.  NBA PF are much bigger, stronger and faster.  I see him as a tweener role player.     

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelitcsFoo. Show CelitcsFoo's posts

It would be cool to see this materialize but I agree-don't think that Minny wants to move Love at all and it would give them a glut at PG. They aren't sold on Johnny Flynn and could move him elsewhere if they got Rondo from us.
     Love would be a grat addition.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

I think this is an appealing possibility. Many of the draft experts are saying that Walker is one of the few players available who can make the transition to the NBA almost immediately. However, I can't see Minnesota giving up such an incredible rebounder. But then again, they have made many dumb moves before.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Look folks, the Wolves have already made it known they are shopping the 2nd pick. If BBD would've played like he was suppose to in the playoffs it may be more appealing.

The Wolves would be getting 2 players that have played on a title team and started. The C's are getting Love. That 2nd pick is an unknown but should be a legitimate player.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

What we really need to do is see how we can get DeAndre Jordan from the Clippers. Their owner is notoriously cheap, so I am sure it could be done.
    Posted by Kirk6

I've always been surprised more teams don't take advantage of the Clippers' frugality and ineptitude.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The Suns are trying to push Nash off on the Wolves. This is why Ainge should jump in with Rondo.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Yeah I do that deal.  Minny owner is a moron-so he would probably do it too.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

No, you're looking at it wrong. It's Love for Rondo and BBD (throw in JON's contract) for #2.

They have Randolph to play PF. They could still move Rubio/Flynn for a PF.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelitcsFoo. Show CelitcsFoo's posts

IF (big if) the Wolves move Love to the Cs, wouldn't they start Anthony Randolph at PF? I guess he has been on the breakout bubble for quite some time and it could be put up or shut up for Anthony.

I also agree with Kirk, we should try to swindle DeAndre any way possible and erase our mistake of passing over him in the draft.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo & BBD for Love & #2 pick?? : They have Randolph to play PF? Is Anthony Randolph better than Kevin Love? The Wolves worked so hard to convince Rubio to sign with the Wolves and you're saying just trade Rubio?  It was a delicate negotiation at times, and president of basketball operations David Kahn, assistant GM Tony Ronzone, European scout Pete Philo and coach Kurt Rambis all chipped in to show Rubio and his family that coming to small-market Minnesota and playing for the struggling Timberwolves was the right move. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6688441 The Wolves are asking the Lakers to give them Pau Gasol or Andrew Bynum. What makes you think the Wolves will give the #2 pick to the Celtics for BBD and JO? MORON!
    Posted by Fiercest34

No but Rondo is much better than Rubio and Flynn.

Stop looking at it like it's just Love. Trading Rondo would be major news.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts