Rondo and Baby for Durant and Westbrook

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Rondo and Baby for Durant and Westbrook

If we are going to come up with insane trade ideas might as well go for the whole inchalada.  Makes about as much sense as Paul for Bynum.  Think we can get OK City to bite?  Not sure how much stock Rondo has though.  Around the country people think he is a top 3-4 PG, but on this board he should be second fiddle to Nate.  Go figure.   They may have to throw in something to make this trade work but the salaries are relatively close.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Rondo and Baby for Durant and Westbrook

In Response to Re: Rondo and Baby for Durant and Westbrook:
    We might as well try and get Dirk n D. Will as well
    Posted by KGLove

I agree with you, might as well get them also.  If were going to dream lets make it big.

On the real side, it would be nice if we could come up with something for Melo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

First of Paul for Bynum wil never happen.  Bynum is damaged goods, unless the league is throwing another helping hand to the Lakers a la Gasol you would have to be crazy to make this trade if you are NO.  Westbrook and Durant makes no sense as well, BBD is great but in a role and Rondo while he is valuable to the Celtics is not so appealing to a team like the Thunder that would thoroughly depleted with such a stupid trade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I guess you guys thought I was serious.   This was a joke thread.  Please let it die.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo and Baby for Durant and Westbrook:
    In Response to Re: Rondo and Baby for Durant and Westbrook : To get a chance to  hit on M.Sharapova. I'd consider it. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Haha true story.  O.J. Mayo for the chance to see Maria Sharapova sitting courtside and Sasha Vujacic: hmmmmmmm

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

U did read the threads didn't U. Fierce like I said I wasn't directing anything at you, just the fact we need to be patient.

Sections
Shortcuts