RONDO AT HIS BEST, TRADE HIM DANNY, TRADE HIM.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: RONDO AT HIS BEST, TRADE HIM DANNY, TRADE HIM.......

In Response to RONDO AT HIS BEST, TRADE HIM DANNY, TRADE HIM.......:
    [QUOTE]  NOW, WHILE THE VALUE IS THERE AND BEFORE HE GETS HURT AGAIN AMONGST THE TREES !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    Ignore time!!!!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Except with another guard yesterday, we WOULD have lost. :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i've been on the fence, but i'm all in with rondo now. he's not perfect, but he's our spark plug. love the kid and all his heart. go get josh smith. go get DH if possible. rebuild around rondo, smith and green/beasley. if you can add DH to that, you have an instant contender. i know the rondo bashing will continue, but i'm going to ignore it. if we trade him for some random spare parts, i'll be pi$$ed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

If they keep winning I don't think Danny will blow up this team. Rondo is playing this way because he has to show that he is still good. Lin did not have a great game against him or Deron Williams for that fact. Williams lit up Charlotte for 57 points means that Rondo is doing what he's supposed to be doing. To go 18-17-20 and be there with wilt and the Big O is not bad company at all. I think the Celtics should just play the season out. They are only 2 games back of the 76ers for first place. Everything will determine when they go on that 8 game road trip next week.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Everything will determine when they go on that 8 game road trip next week. 

The trade deadline comes three games into that road trip.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

He's a great point guard, who would you get better. I think the people that are saying to trade him have alot to learn about basketball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: RONDO AT HIS BEST, TRADE HIM DANNY, TRADE HIM.......:
    [QUOTE]He's a great point guard, who would you get better. I think the people that are saying to trade him have alot to learn about basketball.
    Posted by stuartr29[/QUOTE]

People like DA?

Pud 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronnie0729. Show ronnie0729's posts

“That kid,’’ said Larry Bird, a spellbound televiewer, “is unbelievable. I got a text during the game from someone who works for us and he said, ‘How in the hell can they think about trading him?’ How much better can you play? You can’t. I know I’d take that stat line any day of the week.’’

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Billy you can't even figure out how to turn off the caps lock and you think anything you say has any validity?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

RA will be gone before RR. 
    RR has made his pt.  Good to gr8 game for him  despite 7/20 fg shooting

RR =4 TOs

Lin=6 TOs

the game difference IMO

RR will NOT be traded.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" gnore time!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, had to put Bill on ignore a while back. 

He wants Rondo traded no matter what, he doesn't care if we get a bag of balls in return. 

He actually thinks Danny isn't working the phones. 

Of all things, Danny not working the phones. 

What else does Danny do than work the phones and make trades other GMs wouldn't? 

He also seems to think Larry Bird would help Danny Ainge trade Rondo and say stuff about Rondo just to faciliate a trade. I'm sure deep down he realizes Bird could care less about helping Ainge or the Celts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]  NOW, WHILE THE VALUE IS THERE AND BEFORE HE GETS HURT AGAIN AMONGST THE TREES !!!!!

Put the crack pipe down! Right now!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I think you HAVE to blow it up. We all remember how painful all those terrible years were in the basement before the Allen trade. You trade Rondo now, because he has great value. Then you make the painful, business decision and trade Pierce (preferably to a contender for his sake), and you make sure you get some good kids back and picks. You have to hope to bring back a big enough player that D-will and DH might consider becoming the next big 3. And you make sure if you can get it, that you also nab as many 1st rounders as you can. Build from the ground up like the Thunder. The C's had a great 3 year run...maybe more if not for injuries, but you build a dynasty with youth. Losing Rondo and others paves the way for something bigger.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

On building a team....

First, you've got to get the ball.

Then you need a guy who can take care of it and create.

So, you need a rebounder and a ball handler... the hardest guys to find. The driveways of America are full of kids shooting the ball. They're easy to find.

We've got one of the tough ones. You don't ever trade him. We need the rebounder. Shooters we can find.

Rondo also gets you the ball... which is why he is better than you all think.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i really think the rondo --> smith --> howard connection could work. the question is how to do we get smith? what combination of players to we give up that will net him in return without giving up picks?

just imagine a core of rondo, smith and howard. then add in some combination of bass, green and beasley. then add in youngs like bradley, johnson and moore. find a shooter or two. could be deadly. yeah, maybe a pipe dream, but what else is there to get excited about? kaman? come on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

It time to trade you uppercase Bill.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO AT HIS BEST, TRADE HIM DANNY, TRADE HIM....... : People like DA? Pud 
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

DA is saying the opposite. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

You are going to be soo dissapointed come the trade deadline. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO AT HIS BEST, TRADE HIM DANNY, TRADE HIM....... :   LARRY WHO  ?????  HIS WORDS ARE JUST "CODE" TO HELP DANNY MAXIMIZE  VALUE !!!!!!

Larry tell you that uppercase Bill?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO AT HIS BEST, TRADE HIM DANNY, TRADE HIM....... : Larry tell you that uppercase Bill?
    Posted by Double-T[/QUOTE]
    I agree please stop with the caps Bill. Please.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you rondo haters are relentless....get a grip...........he is our only hope for the future as of right now and the only player we have that could help lure big name free agents.....no point having two max contract spots open if noone wants to play there.........who would be more luring to dwight howard? an all world point guard who could make boston alley oop city or a power forward late in his career like pau soft gasol? seriously people get a clue, us sane celtics fans are embarassed to have you idiots on board....you make us look bad

Sections
Shortcuts