Rondo Available, CP3 Available - Do the Math

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Rondo Available, CP3 Available - Do the Math

In Response to Re: Rondo Available, CP3 Available - Do the Math:
    [QUOTE]Looks like CP3 doesn't like Boston. Chris_Broussard  Let all the CP3-to-Boston chatter cease. CP will not sign long-term ext with Celtics, according to source close to situation.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Well if CP3 can't buy into Celtic style basketball and tradition.... its not for the faint of heart.

Good luck to you, fella.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I wonder if NO is trying to just get more out of Danny Ainge and that is the hold up.  I think with the fragile nature of Rondo's psyche Ainge would not be so aggressively and publicly shopping Rondo. Last year's pouting after the Perkins trade and its lack of success for the team was it for both Danny and Doc.  Rondo's gone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

New O does not want Rondo , in fact Rondo would already be gone if other teams were willing to give close to equal value.   Paul will not resign with the Celts.  As the big three go down so does Rondo.  West is a better all around point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Paul says he won't sign extension with Celtics.

Paul wants to go to NY and is going to go the exact route Melo went.  He will refuse to sign extensions with any team but NY, thus forcing N.O. to deal him to NY for less than equal value or just let him walk as a Free Agent.  Unless some team is willing to accept Paul as a 1 year rental and can offer N.O. more than NY.  Either way, he will be a Knick next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like CP3 doesn't like Boston. Chris_Broussard  Let all the CP3-to-Boston chatter cease. CP will not sign long-term ext with Celtics, according to source close to situation.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/7297944/new-orleans-hornets-chris-paul-sign-boston-celtics-dealt-source-says 

I started a thread about this article.  I thought that I would also post it here.  Paul isn't interested in joining the Celtics. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

[QUOTE]Paul says he won't sign extension with Celtics. Paul wants to go to NY and is going to go the exact route Melo went.  He will refuse to sign extensions with any team but NY, thus forcing N.O. to deal him to NY for less than equal value or just let him walk as a Free Agent.  Unless some team is willing to accept Paul as a 1 year rental and can offer N.O. more than NY.  Either way, he will be a Knick next year.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]
    Or NY can just wait this short season out.  Get Paul for basically nothing, get better draft pick, keep the talents that would otherwise go to NO, and go for the title the following years and beyond.