Rondo did it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Rondo did it

--  Over All-Star weekend, he was seen leaving a square in central Kiev with a book of matches in his hand.

-- All winter long he's been piloting a private drone up into the lower atmosphere influencing the direction of the Jet Stream.

-- With his computer skills he single-handedly crashed the Obamacare web site.

-- He was spotted in Sochi, messing with the blades of the U.S. Men's Hockey Team's skates.

-- He called the Mayor of Atlanta and told him not to worry about the snow.

-There's more, but if the above don't convince you he's the most horrible person in the world, you just haven't been paying attention.  :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Rondo did it

Doesn't anybody here have a sense of humor?  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.  What is that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

--  Over All-Star weekend, he was seen leaving a square in central Kiev with a book of matches in his hand.

-- All winter long he's been piloting a private drone up into the lower atmosphere influencing the direction of the Jet Stream.

-- He was spotted in Sochi, messing with the blades of the U.S. Men's Hockey Team's skates.

-There's more, but if the above don't convince you he's the most horrible person in the world, you just haven't been paying attention.  :-)

[/QUOTE]

Rondo ate my baby.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You forgot Veitnam, Watergate, and 9-11. Oh, and the cancerous effect and complete destruction of our players delicate and impressionable young minds. Plus, wasn't he the second gunman on the grassy knoll?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rondo caused my pipes to freeze up this winter and left several Baby Ruth's floating in my pool just in time for the summer. What a horrible guy...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You forgot Veitnam, Watergate, and 9-11. Oh, and the cancerous effect and complete destruction of our players delicate and impressionable young minds. Plus, wasn't he the second gunman on the grassy knoll?

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget that he hired the Shoe Bomber, shot at President Reagan, assisted Madoff with bilking millions out of innocent investors, caused Jason Terry to get traded twice and sent home and single handedly dumped 2 feet of snow on the Cape. Despicable lil Rajon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rondo ate my baby.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like you are remebering Pud finding similarities between Rondo and Jeffrey Dahmer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

prakash, say phrase to yourself in australian and sub in dingo. think meryl streep. you're there. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rondo ate my baby.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like you are remebering Pud finding similarities between Rondo and Jeffrey Dahmer.

[/QUOTE]

I forgot about the Dahmer/rondo comparison that Pud made. Maybe after Pud wakes up and sweeps his trailer for hidden cameras that have been planted there by Rondo he can weigh in on the subject.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All the YukYuks happened in the contemporaneous "I blame Rondo" thread.

You apparently missed that barrel of laughs.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All the YukYuks happened in the contemporaneous "I blame Rondo" thread.

You apparently missed that barrel of laughs.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Pud doesn't think anything is funny about Rondo. Rondo makes Pud very mad.

Grr.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Got distracted and burned my dinner today.  Darn!  I hate Rondo!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Rondo should not be taken with milk or grapefruit juice.  Rondo should not be used in close proximity to bridges or other elevated roadways.  If Rondo should begin to smoke, evacuate the building and cover yourself with the protective blanket included in the package.  Rondo is not intended for children under 15 or anyone who was born with a face or hands.  Do not taunt Rondo.  Unused portions of Rondo should be entombed in concrete.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

And God said: 'Let there be Rondo, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Rondo.'"

Sections
Shortcuts