Rondo Disappears in the Final Round

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Rondo & DWill Disappears in the Final Round

In Response to Rondo Disappears in the Final Round:
    [QUOTE]Rondo and Deron got beat by old man Parker in the Skills Challenge.  Both Rondo and Deron had the fastest times in the elimination round. But in the last round both Rondo and Deron had their worst times.  Talk about anti-clutch.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

If it was Rondo and Williams who faded in the final round then correct your thread title

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round

Anyone catch Rondo giving Paul George a hand-slap at the slam dunk contest? He was wearing a bright yellow jacket. Guess he's Lakers- or Pacers-bound!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

You guys are ragging out Rondo for coming in second at the skills challenge?  

First of all, it's not a real barometer.  

Second, he recorded the fastest over-all time of the competition during his shootout round against Wall (both he an DWill were in the 27.something with their fastest rounds) 

Third, what happened to your boy from OKC.

Fourth, at least Pud sticks to non side show examples of what he thinks are       reasons Rondo isn't good. 

Fifth, I know your going to reply to this with what you think will make for a       deeper conversation by continuing to reference the skills challenge, and I hope you don't just to prove me wrong.

sixth, I don't have a sixth.

seventh, the dunk contest was such bad television, (that little guy who has         movies and who came out half dressed as a mail man is so non-talented and unfunny) I was depressed at the thought that so many people are actually paying attention to it as though it matters, even for entertainments sake. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

you know Fierce, i'm beginning to think that Rondo on the Celtics is the best thing that ever happened to you, contextually speaking.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round:
    [QUOTE]  You guys are ragging out Rondo for coming in second at the skills challenge?   First of all, it's not a real barometer.   Second, he recorded the fastest over-all time of the competition during his shootout round against Wall (both he an DWill were in the 27.something with their fastest rounds)  Third , what happened to your boy from OKC. Fourth , at least Pud sticks to non side show examples of what he thinks are       reasons Rondo isn't good.  Fifth , I know your going to reply to this with what you think will make for a       deeper conversation by continuing to reference the skills challenge, and I hope you don't just to prove me wrong. sixth , I don't have a sixth. seventh , the dunk contest was such bad television, (that little guy who has         movies and who came out half dressed as a mail man is so non-talented and unfunny) I was depressed at the thought that so many people are actually paying attention to it as though it matters, even for entertainments sake.    
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

I would have gladly joined with the rabble-rousers and agreed whole-heartedly with the R9R-hatin'  but I don't watch any part of AS Weekend.

Its all totally putrid entertainment... the NBA putting its GAWD AWFUL worst foot forward.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this rondo hatred really isnt healthy 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Now have Fierce on ignore due to his Rondo trolling and here's a great reason why - trolling because Rondo came in second in the skills challenge. 

Plenty of folks have faded in the final rounds of All Star competitions, which I think Fierce knows but he's trolling. 

Pierce for example has faded in the three point competition on a couple occasions. Doesn't mean he's not clutch. 

You can pick on Rondo for a lot of things, you can even make a good case he doesn't belong at the All Star game this season. But when you knock him for coming in second in a skills comp you're a troll, plain and simple.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : I would have gladly joined with the rabble-rousers and agreed whole-heartedly with the R9R-hatin'  but I don't watch any part of AS Weekend. Its all totally putrid entertainment... the NBA putting its GAWD AWFUL worst foot forward. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

my apologies, I shouldn't have underestimated you.

it was embarrassingly bad T.V., and that's saying something since T.V. in general is horrible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : I'm just making the most of the time left. After March 15, if Rondo is still a Celtic, I already promised I will not criticize Rondo anymore.

If this is true, then by all means, let it out.  You've got less than three weeks.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo always coming in 2nd news to you? What has Rondo won without the Big 3? It's a barometer. Whether you're competing in the playground or in the NBA, it shows how clutch or non-clutch you are. Yeah, Rondo got the fastest time in the event. But when it was winning time, Rondo got beat by an 11-year veteran. And Rondo didn't choke on the jump shot, he choked on the bounce pass. He needed 3 tries to complete that bounce pass. I mean the pass is what Rondo does best, right?

Your posts get dumber and dumber.Since Rondo hasn`t played without the big three ,he couldn`t very well have won without them .BTW they haven`t won without him either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Now have Fierce on ignore due to his Rondo trolling and here's a great reason why - trolling because Rondo came in second in the skills challenge.  Plenty of folks have faded in the final rounds of All Star competitions, which I think Fierce knows but he's trolling.  Pierce for example has faded in the three point competition on a couple occasions. Doesn't mean he's not clutch.  You can pick on Rondo for a lot of things, you can even make a good case he doesn't belong at the All Star game this season. But when you knock him for coming in second in a skills comp you're a troll, plain and simple.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

+1

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

'old man' tony parker

isn't he like 29-30 and Deron 27-28?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

hahahahaha...this is the saddest attempt ive seen from Fierce. really.

rondo isnt clutch bc he didnt come in first in an ALL STAR WEEKEND SKILLS CHALLENGE. 

if we are taking all star weekend so seriously, does that mean rondo has a SERIOUS 3 pt jump shot bc he went toe to toe with K Durant last year??

p.s - True, rondo hasnt won nething without the big 3. but what have the big 3 won without rondo? im waiting...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Ah, c'mon, what are you gonna grade him on next?
    How he takes off his sweats before he enters the game?