Rondo Disappears in the Final Round

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round

In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round:
    [QUOTE]hahahahaha...this is the saddest attempt ive seen from Fierce. really. rondo isnt clutch bc he didnt come in first in an ALL STAR WEEKEND SKILLS CHALLENGE.  if we are taking all star weekend so seriously, does that mean rondo has a SERIOUS 3 pt jump shot bc he went toe to toe with K Durant last year?? p.s - True, rondo hasnt won nething without the big 3. but what have the big 3 won without rondo? im waiting...
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Finished 2nd to Durant and finished 2nd to Tony Parker. A pattern is emerging. Just saying.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]If you guys don't believe me then look at what Sherrod Blakely had to say. As it turned out, the one thing he does best during games - bounce passes - would actually prove costly as Rondo finished second to San Antonio's Tony Parker. http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/post/Rondo-finishes-second-in-skills-challeng?blockID=658258&feedID=10424 Is Sherrod Blakely a troll too? I mean everybody criticizing Rondo are trolls?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

No, he's not 'cause he doesn't write anything negative about Rondo almost everyday. And you are.
    What's the headline of your next article? Rondo is bad 'cause his shoelaces are green?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Fierce you've sunken to an all time low.  Im trying not to put you ignore, but come on man.  A skills challenge?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : I would have gladly joined with the rabble-rousers and agreed whole-heartedly with the R9R-hatin'  but I don't watch any part of AS Weekend. Its all tot
    ally putrid entertainment... the NBA putting its GAWD AWFUL worst foot forward. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

That makes two of us!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]If you guys don't believe me then look at what Sherrod Blakely had to say. As it turned out, the one thing he does best during games - bounce passes - would actually prove costly as Rondo finished second to San Antonio's Tony Parker. http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/post/Rondo-finishes-second-in-skills-challeng?blockID=658258&feedID=10424 Is Sherrod Blakely a troll too? I mean everybody criticizing Rondo are trolls?

If you put any stock in Sherrod Blakely.  nevermind.  Solook who Rondo beat.   He beat everyone but one person.  Dude you are becoming obessesed with this anti Rondo stuff.  Do you just have to prove yourself right and everyone else wrong all the time?  Do you just love to argue with someone all the time? Do you just have to post the same stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over again??

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Come on Fierce, I agree with the others, you're getting a bit silly here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : Just give me until the trade deadline. If Rondo is still a Celtic after March 15, I'll stop criticizing Rondo.

again, since we are putting so much stock into all star weekend, does that mean Rondo has a really good 3 pt shot? we all saw it in action against K Durant.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : Just give me until the trade deadline. If Rondo is still a Celtic after March 15, I'll stop criticizing Rondo.

again, since we are putting so much stock into all star weekend, does that mean Rondo has a really good 3 pt shot? we all saw it in action against K Durant.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : That's because I only have a little more than 2 weeks left to criticize Rondo. After March 15 if Rondo is still a Celtic then I'll stop criticizing him.

Why stop at that point? What changes?

Pud

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : Nothing changes. I just want to prove that I'm not a Rondo hater.

It proves that you are a weanie instead.

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Rondo & DWill Disappears in the Final Round

In Response to Re: Rondo & DWill Disappears in the Final Round:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo & DWill Disappears in the Final Round : Rondo was 2nd and D-Will was 3rd. Rondo was close to winning it all, Deron wasn't. When it's winning time Rondo falters.

It is only an all-star competition.  You can't really draw any conclusions from Rondo's performance.   I thought he was very good and he didn't have the same amount of time to practice since he was added to the all-star team at the last minute. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : I just want Rondo traded. If Ainge thinks it's better to keep Rondo then who am I to go against his decision. This is just my occupy Rondo movement.

The occupy Rondo movement began a long time before you showed up... and weanies weren't allowed.

Pud

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : I'm just making the most of my time because I promised I would stop criticizing Rondo if he's still a Celtic after March 15.

Ok, i give you my approvalSmile
    Although you exaggerate too much and too often you make a valid point of Rondo's state of mind.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Disappears in the Final Round : Nope. I invented the occupy Rondo movement. The movement you're talking about is the Rondo Haters Club. There's a difference between the two, the occupy Rondo movement does not hate Rondo.

Never heard of the Rondo Haters Club.

Sounds like another one of your inventions.

Pud