Rondo dosn't want surgery ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Rondo dosn't want surgery ?

Rondo has delayed having surgery and has consulted several different doctors for advice. He may elect to have the knee injury heal naturally. Maybe Rondo is afraid to go under the knife, allot of people are afraid of being put under.

Rondo is stubborn and could try and return this year; you can play on a partial tear but risk damaging the knee.

You would think the C's would have had Rondo in surgery as soon as possible, so he could play next fall.

This is strange that Rondo still has not even set a date for surgery; maybe he will try non surgical homeopathic healing.

C's are a fun team to watch without Rondo, running the fast break, sharing the rock and scoring more points. I hope Rondo dosn't come back this year or next,trade the man Danny. Redick would be nice or a center.

Run take care

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Rondo dosn't want surgery ?

For the first time in a while I completely agree with you run!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Do you have a link or something that shows he is doing anything but trying to find the right doctor to operate on his knee? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

Thats too bad because Run is just trolling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Good post run, i would love to have Redick, and a center. Getting them is not going to be easy though!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

Rondo has delayed having surgery and has consulted several different doctors for advice. He may elect to have the knee injury heal naturally. Maybe Rondo is afraid to go under the knife, allot of people are afraid of being put under.

Rondo is stubborn and could try and return this year; you can play on a partial tear but risk damaging the knee.

You would think the C's would have had Rondo in surgery as soon as possible, so he could play next fall.

This is strange that Rondo still has not even set a date for surgery; maybe he will try non surgical homeopathic healing.

C's are a fun team to watch without Rondo, running the fast break, sharing the rock and scoring more points. I hope Rondo dosn't come back this year or next,trade the man Danny. Redick would be nice or a center.

Run take care

Reddick for Rondo I wonder why you think this a go trade. Oh wait Reddick is white. BTW you could probably get Reddick for Bass and a pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Run take care

+1

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Snake I do like fishing but not trolling,I like to wade the river and fly fish.

Take care Run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Run take care

Reddick for Rondo I wonder why you think this a go trade. Oh wait Reddick is white. BTW you could probably get Reddick for Bass and a pick.

Redick for Bass and a pick works and also we could trade Rondo for Gortat & Dragic.

This team would win the East

Run

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Take care Run

That's cool run, be caregul when you wade out into the river that you aren't eaten by black people.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Take care Run

That's cool run, be caregul when you wade out into the river that you aren't eaten by black people.

Funny I fish with black people,golf with black people and play hoop side by side with mostly black people. I like black people,just like to see a few more white guys get a chance to play in Boston. take it easy Run

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Take care Run

Funny I fish with black people,golf with black people and play hoop side by side with mostly black people. I like black people,just like to see a few more white guys get a chance to play in Boston. take it easy Run

I hear you man. I keep wishing the Celtics would sign more Mexicans.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

dude you are killing me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Watch out fishing with black people run, they're a bunch of uhhh....what do you call them again..ah yes, "thugs".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Take care Run

I hear you man. I keep wishing the Celtics would sign more Mexicans.

I like Mexican women and food, what ever happened to Eduardo Nájera. The man was a great rebounder and play very hard.

Run

I think Najera is coaching right now... the Texas Legends:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/8289711/sources-eduardo-najera-retiring-nba-become-head-coach-d-league-texas-legends

Good Mexican player.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I know I wouldnt do it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to stevekubersky's comment:

Watch out fishing with black people run, they're a bunch of uhhh....what do you call them again..ah yes, "thugs".

Steven please stop the hate please!!!!! 

C's did have some thugs , Posey, Brown,Perkins, Rondo ,Tony Allen not my type of players.

Give me the old NBA offensive type guys Gervin, Erving, Bird, Magic, I don't like the defensive thugs.

Take care Run

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

A rare non racist post by run

I guess even someone known for obvious hate speeches, idiocy proven wrong by stats and racism can make a decent post now and then

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Run, run, run. Tsk tsk.

Stop the hate?? Funny I was going to say the same to you since you're the one thats been calling them thugs for five years! Why?? Because Danny and Doc refused to keep your beloved d-league players, Pittsnoggle and Gansey. Amazing coincidence that they're both white...

Your latest amazing coincidence this year was your rant about the team not having any international players. Then when it was mentioned that the team had a Canadian, Puerto Rican, and a Brazilian, you quickly changed your complaint about the team not having any white Americans. Smooth run, smooth.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

A rare non racist post by run

I guess even someone known for obvious hate speeches, idiocy proven wrong by stats and racism can make a decent post now and then

Every dog has it's day. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I think we need some of those 5'5" Mexicans from Cozumel to fill out our rosters.  They are quick and they work hard.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

So did Rondo every schedule surgery?

No surgery date as of today.  ??

Run

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to stevekubersky's comment:

Run, run, run. Tsk tsk.

Stop the hate?? Funny I was going to say the same to you since you're the one thats been calling them thugs for five years! Why?? Because Danny and Doc refused to keep your beloved d-league players, Pittsnoggle and Gansey. Amazing coincidence that they're both white...

Your latest amazing coincidence this year was your rant about the team not having any international players. Then when it was mentioned that the team had a Canadian, Puerto Rican, and a Brazilian, you quickly changed your complaint about the team not having any white Americans. Smooth run, smooth.

Stevey

Nothing wrong with wanting to see a couple white guys lacing up their sneakers for the C's. Good role models for white kids playing in high school and college. I am sure if the C's were all white my black friends would say it would be nice to see a couple black players as well.

I hate to see any team all one race, look around the league, good teams like Houston, San Antonio, Golden State, Minn, and many others .

Run

Sections
Shortcuts