Rondo dosn't want surgery ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Rondo dosn't want surgery ?

Rondo had surgery yesterday

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Ligaments are not vascular; therefore, without blood to bring cells to heal the area, not much healing can occur, if any.  Muscles are different and can be repaired naturally, depending on the severity of the tear.  If Rondo is looking for a witchdoctor or someone to make unrealistic promises, he may look a long time and not make any headway on a recovery road.  A partial tear presents a high degree of likely possibilities for more damage if nothing is done.  If it's only a little frayed, and he strengthens everything that supports the knee structure, he might get out of this without surgery now; although, I wouldn't bet against a surgery later in time.  Some athletes can recover quite nicely from an ACL tear, and others might not be that fortunate and lose mobilty and power (some of which comes from the mind).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

In response to stevekubersky's comment:

Run, run, run. Tsk tsk.

Stop the hate?? Funny I was going to say the same to you since you're the one thats been calling them thugs for five years! Why?? Because Danny and Doc refused to keep your beloved d-league players, Pittsnoggle and Gansey. Amazing coincidence that they're both white...

Your latest amazing coincidence this year was your rant about the team not having any international players. Then when it was mentioned that the team had a Canadian, Puerto Rican, and a Brazilian, you quickly changed your complaint about the team not having any white Americans. Smooth run, smooth.

Stevey

Nothing wrong with wanting to see a couple white guys lacing up their sneakers for the C's. Good role models for white kids playing in high school and college. I am sure if the C's were all white my black friends would say it would be nice to see a couple black players as well. 

I hate to see any team all one race, look around the league, good teams like Houston, San Antonio, Golden State, Minn, and many others .

Run

Runny,

First of all, I doubt if you have any black friends. That's like you proclaiming you have an IQ of 140 years ago. I don't think so. 

Second of all, those teams you mentioned were alot like they were in 2008. Yet you constantly complained about the Celtics being "too dark", even as  they were well on their way to a championship year. I wonder why that is?? "Thugs"?? "Playground Players"?? "A bunch of Harlem Globetrotters"?? Your black "friends" must be impressed by that.

And please, don't  "teach" me about the merits of "having a couple of white guys" on the team (which only proves your racist views anyways). Three of my top four favourite Celtic players are white - Havlicek, Cowens, and Bird. And none of them are nowhere near d-league material, like your white heroes Pittsnoggle and Gansey.

Steve

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to painter's comment:

Ligaments are not vascular; therefore, without blood to bring cells to heal the area, not much healing can occur, if any.  Muscles are different and can be repaired naturally, depending on the severity of the tear.  If Rondo is looking for a witchdoctor or someone to make unrealistic promises, he may look a long time and not make any headway on a recovery road.  A partial tear presents a high degree of likely possibilities for more damage if nothing is done.  If it's only a little frayed, and he strengthens everything that supports the knee structure, he might get out of this without surgery now; although, I wouldn't bet against a surgery later in time.  Some athletes can recover quite nicely from an ACL tear, and others might not be that fortunate and lose mobilty and power (some of which comes from the mind).

Read the post above you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

So much for this theory! 

Rondo had  surgery. Love how folk post with no facts. 

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

So much for this theory! 

Rondo had  surgery. Love how folk post with no facts. 

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/

Genaro,

What else can we expect from Run and other members of Hate Rondo Club...

AK

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Like him or not everyone has right to a second opinion. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

So has Barbosa ... ACL & MCL ... too bad.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

Rondo has delayed having surgery and has consulted several different doctors for advice. He may elect to have the knee injury heal naturally. Maybe Rondo is afraid to go under the knife, allot of people are afraid of being put under.

Rondo is stubborn and could try and return this year; you can play on a partial tear but risk damaging the knee.

You would think the C's would have had Rondo in surgery as soon as possible, so he could play next fall.

This is strange that Rondo still has not even set a date for surgery; maybe he will try non surgical homeopathic healing.

C's are a fun team to watch without Rondo, running the fast break, sharing the rock and scoring more points. I hope Rondo dosn't come back this year or next,trade the man Danny. Redick would be nice or a center.

Run take care

Great call sport. 

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/2013/02/14/celtics-guard-rajon-rondo-undergoes-acl-surgery/LcLX9xKkNiUmb2v7KpxMpK/story.html