Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak

I do not think they will do any better with Gasol and/or Nash. I am ok with the idea of trading Rondo but not for someone like Gasol who comes with several years of FAT-contract. There is a reason Lakers wants to get rid of Gasol, they like to create enough cap space to bid for DH and/or DW. If we trade Rondo for draft picks or for someone whom we can dump after this year, we will have enough cap space to bid for both DH and DW. We can re-sign KG and ray-ray, mix old and new players. There is no question "THERE IS NO RING FUTURE IF THEY REBUILD AROUND RONDO" and we need to trade him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stooltips. Show stooltips's posts

Didn't you say my idea of getting Gasol was "idiocy"? Now look at how many people here are discussing it. Ha Ha

actually there's very little discussion of this subject around the internet, fierce. but you're likely aware of that. the reason there's this much discussion here is because the board is shallow and without moderation, leaving you with your 24/7 selfish instincts to run amok. take a bow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak:
    Didn't you say my idea of getting Gasol was "idiocy"? Now look at how many people here are discussing it. Ha Ha actually there's very little discussion of this subject around the internet, fierce. but you're likely aware of that. the reason there's this much discussion here is because the board is shallow and without moderation, leaving you with your 24/7 selfish instincts to run amok. take a bow.
    Posted by stooltips

This board allows you to not see what another poster is posting. It's called the ignore function/button.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stooltips. Show stooltips's posts

don't help me, major. i know how to operate the board.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Quite an active thread,  I get the feeling Gasol is not coming but hey it is exciting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

The Lakers should use their draft picks and trade exception to acquire a point guard.
    They don't need to trade Gasol to get a pg.

A Rondo/Gasol trade would not be a great trade for either team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Those who threaten and make a big production out of using the IGNORE button never do. They're bluffing.

They're WAY to busy-body to be out of the loop.

Those who actually use the IGNORE button... do so quietly without all the drama.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pud,
    I have always thought if you get to to the point you want to put someone on ignore it is probably time to leave the blog.  What can anyone say about basketball or the Celtics that is going to bother you that much?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Orlando would trade Dwight Howard to Dallas for 3 or 4 guys well into their 30's?
    Also, Dallas doesn't have a 1st round pick to trade until 2014.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Pud, I have always thought if you get to to the point you want to put someone on ignore it is probably time to leave the blog.  What can anyone say about basketball or the Celtics that is going to bother you that much?
    Posted by concord27

The IGNORE option is useful for handling personal attacks which can get pretty intense and for which there is little you can do that doesn't inflame the situation.

Other than that.... I agree.

Pud 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Stephen A. Smith said TONIGHT on his radio show that if HE (Stephen A) were the lakers, he would ask for BOTH Rondo and Ray Allen.

That is irresponsible - I almost went off the road.

That is more idiotic than some of the trolls we get on here!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : You trying to tell me that getting two expiring contracts ($19M), two tradeable or useful players (Odom & Marion $17M) as well as dumping Turk ($11M) isn't a better deal than losing DH to free agency? Other than NJ (Brooks, Lopez, Humphries, Okur and more) who else can make a better offer? 
    Posted by Mployee8

HIS team - the T-Wolves - lol
    Do you know he actually thinks Darko Milicic is the all-time leading T-Wolves scorer?  Can't really take him seriously after that, can you?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Guess not ... suppose he's just PO'd that the Lakers aren't really in it unless they trade both Bynum and Gasol for Turk & DH.
    Posted by Mployee8

Hey, like the avatar- very classy.  Thinking of Jeff and hope he returns to health first and us second!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : HIS team - the T-Wolves - lol Do you know he actually thinks Darko Milicic is the all-time leading T-Wolves scorer?  Can't really take him seriously after that, can you?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

No offense (and I know he's not their leading scorer) but I'd rather have Darko than JO at this point. JO has heart but his body is betraying him... 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

don't help me, major. i know how to operate the board.  
    Posted by stooltips

Just trying to help because I thought you are new here. Guess you're one of those posters who have multiple accounts. My bad. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

Hey look it's #34 ... Fierce ... Fierce ... Fierce ... Anyone?
    Posted by Mployee8

You've always accused me of being Fiercest34. We can settle this once and for all by you proving that I am who you say I am. Go ahead, try me.

Sections
Shortcuts