Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak

In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : I think e both know that there's always one fool ready to part with his money but I qualify my point about NO being in disarray by saying: 4-22 draft picks....who picks? Demps or Stern? Would you trust either to get it right? Gordon & Kaman-neither wants to be there. If you don't think that's a franchise in disarray, then I'm glad your not a GM of my team.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

HA! You just talk from what you think, not from the facts. It does not matter who picks for them, Its about the fact they are better off now than what would have been with the Laker trade. You keep on saying both Gordon and Kaman do not want to be there, but they are not with another team, come on now. Two first round early picks in the 2012 draft and atleast 20 million in cap space is plenty enough to entice a buyer for the team. PERIOD!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

If they were willing to trade bynum instead i might consider it, i still think that rondo is the only attraction we have for a guy like dwight howard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Exactly right.... Kupchak was handed Gasol by an idiotic Griz front office... other than that, he has done very little.....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

Exactly right. Kupchak was handed a gift by Memphis, yet there is a braindead in this forum keep yapping that "without Bynum's injury no Gasol trade". He claimed that he knew everything about the Gasol trade, even talked to ESPN about that. Yet he deliberately hid this piece:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3226203

Gasol, averaging 18.9 points, 8.8 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 1.44 blocked shots in 39 games this season, can fill in at center until Bynum returns in mid-March, then move to power forward.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Handed a gift, but not until Bynum got hurt.  Don't care when he was acquired, but he was acquired AT THE TIME, to play Center, doesn't matter how long, one day, or one month.  He was not on the radar until Bynum got hurt, and he was brought in to play center until Bynum came back.

Thanks, just what I've been saying for two years.........and remember:  It's not all about the numbers, which makes it okay to say Red is better than Phil

Thanks Majic - you've proven my point twice!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : That article is dated Feb. 3, 2008, after Bynum got hurt. I dare you to show us an article about the Lakers being interested in Pau Gasol before Andrew Bynum got hurt in 2008. I dare you!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

He can't, and he knows it.  The more he talks, the more he proves I've been right all along....if Bynum didn't get hurt, they wouldn't have Gasol.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

[QUOTE]If they were willing to trade bynum instead i might consider it, i still think that rondo is the only attraction we have for a guy like dwight howard.
    Posted by p-dogg81[/QUOTE]
    I dunno, hanging on to Rondo just for Howard may be putting all your eggs in a pipe dream.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]Handed a gift, but not until Bynum got hurt.  Don't care when he was acquired, but he was acquired AT THE TIME, to play Center, doesn't matter how long, one day, or one month. He was not on the radar until Bynum got hurt, and he was brought in to play center until Bynum came back.
     [/QUOTE]
    And then play alongside Bynum as planned. It means they would have accepted this gift even if Bynum not hurt, true or false?

He was not on the radar until Bynum got hurt, so what? Memphis hasn't wrapped up the gift yet, not possible?

Keep up your wishful thinking...

[QUOTE]
    Thanks, just what I've been saying for two years.........and remember:  It's not all about the numbers, which makes it okay to say Red is better than Phil Thanks Majic - you've proven my point twice!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Right, it's not all about numbers, you are supporting my claims on 17 vs 16. You can keep thanking me for supporting my argument.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : That article is dated Feb. 3, 2008, after Bynum got hurt. I dare you to show us an article about the Lakers being interested in Pau Gasol before Andrew Bynum got hurt in 2008. I dare you!

I dare you show us an article (rumors, interest, chit-chat) on every trade a month before it happens. I dare you.

Before that, I don't worry about your pipe dream...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : He can't, and he knows it.  The more he talks, the more he proves I've been right all along....if Bynum didn't get hurt, they wouldn't have Gasol.

And your proof of that? your wishful thinking is not fact. Planned to play Gasol at PF when Bynum came back in March, remember?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : He's just trolling. We always kick his  a s s  but he pretends it's the other way around. Ha Ha

Yeah? you always got shut up when push comes to shove, I wonder why? Is it because you don't even know the Lakers' NBL championship???

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

This is a damn popular thread.   I think it's still got a lotta life to it.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : And then play alongside Bynum as planned. It means they would have accepted this gift even if Bynum not hurt, true or false? He was not on the radar until Bynum got hurt, so what? Memphis hasn't wrapped up the gift yet, not possible? Keep up your wishful thinking... Right, it's not all about numbers, you are supporting my claims on 17 vs 16. You can keep thanking me for supporting my argument.
    Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]

False - they weren't looking to trade until he got hurt - NEXT

Thanks again for admitting Red is better than Phil - next!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : I dare you show us an article (rumors, interest, chit-chat) on every trade a month before it happens. I dare you. Before that, I don't worry about your pipe dream...

It's on here everyday - where the heck have you been, Scotland?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : And your proof of that? your wishful thinking is not fact. Planned to play Gasol at PF when Bynum came back in March, remember?

I DID prove it over and over and over and over and......get the point?  NOPE, you don't!!
    Bynum INJURY  - Don't like Kwame Brown - THEN trade for Gasol - is that NOT the sequence?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Yeah? you always got shut up when push comes to shove, I wonder why? Is it because you don't even know the Lakers' NBL championship???

Clearly, you haven't shut anyone up.  No one even knows what your heck you're talking about with your percentages of LOSSES, and "Big Time NBA" garbage.  It's not even English, and  NO ONE else I know talks that way.

What a joker you are!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Of course! The Lakers really need Rondo. When Jeremy Lin went up against Rondo last Friday, Lin only scored 2 points. Tonight against Steve Blake and the Lakers, Lin exploded for 38 points. Wow!

Calderon had 17 points 14 assists and 0 turnovers against. 
    Wow, Rondo is terrible. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Calderon had 17 points 14 assists and 0 turnovers against.  Wow, Rondo is terrible. 
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

Sessions had 16 dimes tonight.  Wow, Fisher is horrible!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Sessions had 16 dimes tonight.  Wow, Fisher is horrible!!

Two days ago you mocked Sessions.
    Of course Fisher is terrible. We all knew that.
    Fisher will be playing 5 min/game by the end of the season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : I know. That's why the Lakers can have him and will have him. Be patient!

LA will trade for him at his lowest trade value.
    Can only get better from there...

Sections
Shortcuts