Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak

Hey Fierce, if the gasol trade goes down, what do u think of trading ray in a package for monta Ellis? Ellis could be the teams primary ball handler, but it would basically be PG by committee like Jordan's Bulls

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Two days ago you mocked Sessions. Of course Fisher is terrible. We all knew that. Fisher will be playing 5 min/game by the end of the season.
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

You seem to know an awful lot about my posts.  And since they are hidden, I can only assume there is some kind of sick and twisted "thing" in your mind.
    Since you said koME scored 40 points in a row, and then tried to weasel out of it, you said Darko Milicic was the T-Wolves all-time leading scorer,  you are really a man, and really mtrax, recently banned for stalking, I don't really know what to make of all this.......so I'll save you some time...I'm married!!  Now leave me alone!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : You seem to know an awful lot about my posts.  And since they are hidden, I can only assume there is some kind of sick and twisted "thing" in your mind. Since you said koME scored 40 points in a row, and then tried to weasel out of it, you said Darko Milicic was the T-Wolves all-time leading scorer,  you are really a man, and really mtrax, recently banned for stalking, I don't really know what to make of all this.......so I'll save you some time...I'm married!!  Now leave me alone!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Your posts are hidden if you close your eyes.
    Other then that, we can all see them.
    I don't care if you are married.
    We are just talking hoops...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Your posts are hidden if you close your eyes. Other then that, we can all see them. I don't care if you are married. We are just talking hoops...

And you have proven exactly what you know about hoops with your 40 points in a row comment, and your Darko Milicic comment. 
    Don't know how I "mocked" Sessions.  I don't think he's worth a first round draft pick....did I say anything else about him, Mr. Stalker??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : I got shut up? I'm here everyday. You only show up here when you're unemployed. Show us the article that said the Lakers were already interested in Pau Gasol before Bynum got hurt. I dare you! 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You are here everyday? yet when I asked you to show proof that you knew about every trade (rumors, chit-chat) 1 month beforehand,  you wimp out. I wonder why...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : False - they weren't looking to trade until he got hurt - NEXT Thanks again for admitting Red is better than Phil - next!!

Wrong according to whom, certainly not according to your "I talked to ESPN and did my research". Did you publish your research? No? then it's only your pipe dreams.

They weren't look to trade until Memphis wrapped up the gift.

And thanks for supporting 16 vs 17...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : And you have proven exactly what you know about hoops with your 40 points in a row comment, and your Darko Milicic comment.  Don't know how I "mocked" Sessions.  I don't think he's worth a first round draft pick....did I say anything else about him, Mr. Stalker??

You mocked Sessions 33% fg percentage.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : Ha! That's where you are wrong, troll! Show the post where I said I knew every trade rumor 1 month beforehand. I dare you!

No? then you are on thin ice. If you have no trade rumors to show us 1 month before each trade, then why did you ask me to show you evidence of trade rumor one month before Gasol actually got trade (before Bynum got injured)?

You aren't going to see such a thing unless you can show us evidence on every trade that happened.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]You see that, MajicNotmvp, you moronic troll you! The rumor started in December of 2010 and the trade was done on February 2011. Ugh!

Yep, good, now show us trade rumors on every trade. Ray Allen trade, KG trade, DWill trade, Chauncey trade, ... every one of them.

As long as you miss one, there is justification that I don't have to show you trade rumors of Gasol to Lakers in December 2007...

You don't think one Melo trade == every trade that happened, do you?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : I never said I knew every trade 1 month beforehand. But I did tell you that the Lakers were not interested in Pau Gasol when Andrew Bynum was healthy. It was only when Bynum got hurt that the Lakers looked into Pau Gasol. You asked for proof I gave you proof.  In this day and age, rumors will spread easily because of the internet. You know, Twitter!

I only know that you are spouting thin air. The lakers were not interested in Pau Gasol when Bynum was healthy? that's not the issue that RedRust has been spouting for 3 years. So you are moving the goalposts...

When Bynum was healthy (December 2007), maybe because Memphis was not shopping Gasol yet, maybe they haven't pushed the "clean house" button yet, maybe they were already talking but you don't know about it (it's not as if every trade rumor has to be reported to you, since you can't show these 1-month beforehand evidence for every trade, even in this era of twitter). What you claimed has nothing to do with the hypothesis in hand.

The garbage RedRust was spouting: "had Bynum not injured no Gasol trade", there is simply no evidence to support that hypothesis other than the "research" that he never published. So do you think his claim is accepted based on his unpublished "research"?

His secret "source", ESPN, claimed that the plan was to play Gasol at PF by the time Bynum returned in March (2008). That's enough evidence to refute his nonsense. The Lakers planned to implemented a twin tower (Gasol at PF and Bynum at center). So why wouldn't there be a Gasol trade had Bynum not injured? especially Gasol was a gift as your cohorts claimed...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : If you want you can go fact with Red-Russ. I'm not Red-Russ. JO AND RONDO FOR PAU GASOL, DEAL WITH IT, TROLL!

Then you argue for Redrust and you don't even know what the argument is?

Rondo is perfect for a fan like you: clueless...

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

yeah, he has some swamp land in Florida he likes to sell you, not to mention a bridge in Brooklyn...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]Mitch Kupchak says: “Well, if there were a way for us to get a 25-year-old, All-Star, ball-handling guard we’d love to do it … http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-2-rondo-for-gasol-a-possiblity Read, troll, read! Ha Ha

I think everyone might be taking Mitch's words too literally.
    I think the 25 year old (future all-star, maybe) ball-handling guard might be Sessions.
    Why would Mitch show his hand so obviously if he wanted Rondo?
    That is not his style.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

F34,
    I never heard one rumor of LA trading for Gasol before it happened.
    Kupchak does not float or hint at possible trades to the media.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : I think everyone might be taking Mitch's words too literally. I think the 25 year old (future all-star, maybe) ball-handling guard might be Sessions. Why would Mitch show his hand so obviously if he wanted Rondo? That is not his style.

You have no business accusing anyone of speculation after a stupid post like this!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo for Gasol - Mitch Kupchak : He can't read - it's in English!!

It's being reported as offensive. You are getting personal with me and you can't get away with it.

Talking about scooping so low...

Sections
Shortcuts