Rondo for George HIll is fair?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Rondo for George HIll is fair?

rondo can get a triple double at any time...people think rondo is not good..and i don't get it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to raider3524's comment:

rondo can get a triple double at any time...people think rondo is not good..and i don't get it.

Agree!

I'm an Ainge supporter, but if Ainge makes a Rondo for George Hill trade, Ainge should be fired! 

I am no Rondo fan but I am pretty sure we could get a heck of a lot more for Rondo than George Hill. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

if you look at past drafts..we should get a top 4 or 5 draft pick...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

if you look at past drafts..we should get a top 4 or 5 draft pick...

Yep. I would think that if we added Rondo along with our highest pick {Hawks or our pick} that should get us into the top 3,4 or 5. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

they realize that he is good. quite good. but because he functions so well outside of their cookie cutter notions about an effective pg, they resent him.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

they realize that he is good. quite good. but because he functions so well outside of their cookie cutter notions about an effective pg, they resent him.  

BaileyPowe. I know people bash Rondo and I am guilty of it as well. However, I do not bash him because I have hate for the kid, I just think that by the time the Celts are good enough to contend again, Rondo will be nearing 30 years old. He will also be asking for a Max Contract and quite honestly, I do not believe he is a Max Contract player. He has never improved his shot from the Field nor the Line and and he has had several issues in the Locker Room. So, my way of thinking is try and get the most out of him while he has some value left and go really young. I also think his attitude is not something we want to poisen both our young Players nor young Coach with. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

I think some here (me included) think he's talented but not as great as others here think because he's a bit psychotic at times....and he can't hit any kind of jump shot in the clutch, nor free throws when they count.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to melswitts' comment:

I think some here (me included) think he's talented but not as great as others here think because he's a bit psychotic at times....and he can't hit any kind of jump shot in the clutch, nor free throws when they count.

Yes Sir Melswitts. I think sometimes, fans fall in love with a Player and if they play for their favorite Team, they take it personal when someone speaks their mind about that player. He has never became a better shooter and he has been in the League long enough to improve. He simply has not done so. I think that says it is not a priority to him and quite honestly, it should be the #1 thing on his mind in the Summer. What is he working on, becoming a better passer?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

Yes Sir Melswitts. I think sometimes, fans fall in love with a Player and if they play for their favorite Team, they take it personal when someone speaks their mind about that player. He has never became a better shooter and he has been in the League long enough to improve. He simply has not done so. I think that says it is not a priority to him and quite honestly, it should be the #1 thing on his mind in the Summer. What is he working on, becoming a better passer?

but if you watch rondo..his jump shot has improved...last season he was making his jump shots. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Nope...taking his anti-psychotic meds...it takes a while for them to kick in.... :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

but if you watch rondo..his jump shot has improved...last season he was making his jump shots. 

I have to disagree....not in games I watched, and NEVER when it counted..against good teams in the 4th qtr when it was close...doing it one or twice doesn't cut it when he's claiming he's one of the best overall PG's in the NBA...if he was, he'd have been chosen for the US Olympic team...he wasn't because he can't shoot the J from anything over 12 feet...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Nope...taking his anti-psychotic meds...it takes a while for them to kick in.... :)

as long as it kick's in...we will be fine...can always up the dose.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

LOL...that's TRUE!!!...LOL!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Ridiculous!

Lame rame says we only lose "a little" in terms of performance if we replace Rondo with George Hill.

Really???

I wouldn't trade RR for GH! Nothing against GH, but he is nothing special at the PG position!

DA is likely toying with his old friend LB! Probably wanted a reason to call and say hello - Happy Holidays!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

LOL....I need to take a break to take my meds

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

You're right....it's about that time (GULP)...tastes really bad without water...stuck in my throat...yeccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

You're right....it's about that time (GULP)...tastes really bad without water...stuck in my throat...yeccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mel, hold your nose and that helps a bit. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Thanks man...that worked...that and lots of extra saliva...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

You bet. Anything that makes it go down smooth is worth a try. It does not work for everybody! LOL!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

You bet. Anything that makes it go down smooth is worth a try. It does not work for everybody! LOL!

Hope it works for Mr. "SUNSHINE" Rondo!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce... a LYING CLOWN as always

I said we'd lose 'a little' in performance..... BASED ON PER ONLY... not 'stat filling triple double' numbers Rondo occasionally puts up on national tv games.

When it comes to overall statistical performance, both ends of the floor, shooting percentage, points allowed to the other guard, +/- Rondo is a 17 PER guy and Hill is 15. We lose a little there.

The swap of PG's in NOT A FAIR TRADE and I specifically said I DO NOT WANT THIS TRADE.

I simply said when you take into consideration losing the salaries of Lee and Wallace for the expiring Granger, cutting the money we have on the cap in '15 by more than half (17m to 8m) while ALSO ADDING A DRAFT PICK... That it can be argued the deal is 'fair' for both sides. Especially with Rondo's injury/attitude history, soon to be max contract demands and his raised level of play in important games (the kinds Indy will be playing not us over the next 2-3 years) compared to his checked out performances in many MANY 'insignificant' games (the kinds C's will be playing this year and next before his contract is up).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

What a LOSER Fierce is for taking my simple look at the deal for both sides as 'fair' or not, moving the goal posts, spinning his lies, misinterpreting the situation and being an overall ignorant bully with no life.

Sections
Shortcuts