Rondo for George HIll is fair?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Rondo for George HIll is fair?

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the end Rondo is still a Celtic and George Hill is still a Pacer.

You keep saying you're not advocating trading Rondo for George Hill.

But every time you get a chance, you keep telling us how the Celts get fair value in that trade with the Pacers.

That is so lame, rame!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

And if suddenly Rondo is a Pacer and Hill is a Celtic.... fungus pivots and sez that it doesn't matter because he's still going to be posting here no matter.

Talk about lame.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Who the hil is George Hell anyway

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Saying that Rondo for George Hill is fair in value is totally false.

Even the people who don't like Rondo say we can get more for Rondo than just George Hill.

So why does lame rame keep telling me that I'm wrong if I say Rondo for George Hill is not fair value?

[/QUOTE]

Here's part of the problem with you ... spinning someone else's words;

"... I'm wrong when I say Rondo for George Hill is not fair and it will not happen?"

Yes you're wrong! Because Lame Rame never said it will happen! That's your spin on his idea to try and make him look bad.

I've read your rebuke about the picks ... again, cuz someone posts an idea and fails to check the status of the teams' draft picks you have to go on full attack mode as though you've never made a mistake? Please ... grow up!  All you had to say was that might work if Indy had a pick but no, you have to use it as an opportunity to lambaste the idea on every thread here you can .... Why?  So you can convince other readers that you are superior?  Grow a pair and man up girlyboy!!!

And I'm not defending anyone least of all Lame Rame who all too often thinks he smarter than everyone else too like you. I'm pointing out how deceitful you are to the readers here that you try to confuse with your self absorbed game of making yourself look superior to other posters cuz you have 24/7 to double check every detail to find the pin in a haystack to justify your attack ... No need for that BS ... You keep making this personal as though this is your board and someone is trying to remove you as king of the hill. Again .... GROW UP!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Haha yup

It is called mental illness

He went psychopath on me for saying the OVERALL TRADE was 'fair value'.

I proved with logic, stats and an full explantion of how it helps the Celtics that EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT PREDICT OR WANT THAT TRADE... that it could be argued it was fair for both sides.

Fierce was wrong.... boom... end of story.... his mentally ill bombastic responses to my 'support' of that trade, while not even grasping the significance of the cap space and draft picks (it could be picks in '15/'17 like I originally said if Indy didn't have a '14 pick), were the better pieces than George Hill.

Then this insecure disturbed individual starts a bullying thread to attack me. One filled with lies that completely change the argument I'd already won. The child actually tries to say I 'lost' the argument b/c Rondo is a better PG than Hill or 'will lose' the argument if the trade doesn't happen... like a predicted it would?

Hahahaha

Fierce lost when he originally went bezerk on me for my correct analysis of the trade as 'fair value'

Then everything we saw after that was his mental illness on full display.

I am glad you and the rest of the board see him for the clown he is. It is pitiful.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahahaha

You mean you posted a LIE and put words in my mouth and people agreed that this lie and the way you phrased the lie were correct?

Oh I guess you win now

But wait...

I completely proved why, when ALL the merits of the proposed trade were taken into consideration, one could simply argue it was fair for both sides. That is the ONLY issue I was arguing. Your bezerk irrational and ignorant (not even knowing the benefits of the trade) response to my saying the hypothetical trade could be considered fair was WRONG.

I was right to claim it was fair for both sides.

That is just how it goes 70-80% of the time here. Sorry this is such a sore subject for you that you have to lie, bully, name call and post the same incorrect trash over and over as if the volume of posts somehow makes you right.

You were wrong.

And now you continue to display SERIOUS mental handicaps. Not much more to say. Chalk this one up in the W column for me though:-)

Oh and I meant picks in '16/'18 from Indy... not '15/'17, since they can't trade 'em back to back. I'm sure you would have brought that up like the child you are fungus....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

They should be able to do a lot better than Hill.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Just keep posting those lies Fierce.

We all know Rondo is not as good as Hill.

But anybody paying attention knows you lost the original argument with me that was NEVER about comparing those two PG's.

Too bad you can't accept that so you will just keep on lying. It is pitiful.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yup, there it is folks...

I do not mock the mentally ill in the real world. But we obviously have someone very disturbed here.

The childish lengths to which Fierce is going to bully and attack me after he was proven wrong about something as simple as 'is this trade package fair value or not' is a shocking display of what an extremely disturbed human being acts like.

I remain amazed by how simply pointing out the manner in which this individual constantly loses arguments with me can result in such pathetic and unstable behavior.

The man is truly ill:-(

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yes, I guess I shouldn't be so proud of having the better more logical opinions than Fierce in all our arguments over the last few days due to his bizarre actions and responses that show an obvious unstable mental condition.

His lies, pathetic personal attacks and disturbing inability to even get how an argument works and the basic (and obvious) reasons why I won this one with him, and most of the others, is truly shocking.

I pity you Fierce, as a human being first and foremost. I feel no pride at all for picking you apart left and right and clearly showing how it can be argued that hypothetical trade (one you still apparently have no clue what the obvious benefits are) can be considered 'fair' for both teams.

And no, I have not flip-flopped and obviously still think the team can get more for Rondo while still finding a way to shed the 2015-16 salaries. I do not want to trade him to Indiana. There is just no way we get a top 7 pick for him as you anticipate...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

This aint going to happen

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacqm64. Show jacqm64's posts

Rondo for George HIll is fair? if you add Paul George and Roy Hibbert.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah51M8Fdq3c

you cannot find this caliber of a montage with hill

Celtics will be 2015 champions behind Rondo 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

While not wanting to get involved here, or take sides, I do want to add my two cents worth:

1.  Like Rame, like Fierce, like Mployee........I like all Celtics fans.

2.  As guilty as I am of going back and forth with trolls, it's different when Celtics fans do it, to the detriment of the board.  We are all fans, and we all have our own opinions.

3.  None of us really knows what DA will do, or how he really feels ( or Stevens does) about Rondo.

4.  We are surmising that he will trade Rondo - most of us are, anyway.  So let's go with that.

5.  I tell my students every year that "fair" is a 4 letter word.  "Fair" does not mean equal.  And after reading these posts, my opinion is that judgement is clouded by the use of the word "fair."

6.  Rondo WAS an all-star PG.  What he is now is anyone's guess.  Maybe his play was enhanced by the Big 3, and maybe he'll be even better now.  We don't know because he's hurt.

7.  IMO - and I want to stress that,  we need to look not as us, but at teams that may want the young-petulant-talented-moody-passfirst-but-really-can't-shoot PG.

Look around the league, folks!  Never, in my 40 years of following the NBA has there been such a plethora of great or soon-to-be-great PG's.  Ask the question - how many teams would actually WANT Rajon Rondo?

8.  What teams?

Again, MY opinion:

TOR - I would say they are interested, but they are also trying to trade Lowry....so they probably won't want Rondo.

LAL - they may be interested, but we don't trade with them.....so I say no!

Many other teams, depending on injury (OKC) may be interested short term and many (UTAH) may be willing to trade one for another, we really don't know......so, I think that leaves 3 teams........:

SAC - Rondo with Gay and Cousins makes for a dysfunctional team at best, but they wouldn't be boring.  What could we get from them?

NYK - he's been linked to them anyway.  Have you seen their payroll?  There is not a "fair" deal there.  There may be an "equal" - you take our bad contract, we take yours kind of deal.  He could make them very good.

IND - while I don't think LB will give him away, I am intrigued by getting rid of Wallace.  Granger is expiring........so there's that.  Again, what does DA want to do. 

The potential addition of Rondo to the Pacers puts them ahead of MIA, IMO, if he returns to form.  LB does know that, I'm sure........

Summarizing -  I don't think there is a "fair" deal out there for our petulant PG.  IF DA wants to trade him, he will have to make the "best" deal possible.  And, as a Celtics fan, I would not call any trade stupid, esp if it's to one of these 3 teams. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

Ridiculous!

Lame rame says we only lose "a little" in terms of performance if we replace Rondo with George Hill.

Really???

[/QUOTE]

George Hill is the sole reason that Miami won another title. He was the weak link in that series that kept miami in it. He is a backup tweener who cant handle the pill and was exposed. Bradley and Crawford are better options so what am I missing?  Straight up Rondo for Hill?  Who is that crazy

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts