Rondo for Hibbert?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rondo for Hibbert?

Hibbert might want  a fresh start?

Stephenson might be done in IND?

Rondo for Hibbert works on the trade machine.........then we draft Smart at #6.

IND?  They can sign Gasol as a FA to play Center.  Rondo, Hill, George, West and Gasol.

Never happen, but I've got cabin fever, too!!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Rondo for Hibbert?

After this series, Hibbert stock is probably even lower than Rondo's...i doubt however that Larry Bird will let him walk away or send him anywhere. I think the first sweetener will prob be a change of coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After this series, Hibbert stock is probably even lower than Rondo's...i doubt however that Larry Bird will let him walk away or send him anywhere. I think the first sweetener will prob be a change of coach.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I would agree with that.  Heard Mark Jackson is the front-runner....IF they fire Vogel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

No.  Say what you will about Rondo, but he isn't soft.  Hibbert is S-O-F-T.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

hibbert is softer than a sneaker full of shizzle

is it true like the announcers were insinuating during game 7 that hibby got sad and upset when the pacers signed bynumb?  if so, wow.  just wow

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

hibbert for wallace, not rondo.  They'd have to add 2 first round picks(being low ones) for me to go with rondo.  I'd add one back if they took wallace instead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Agreed all around. I hate the Wee Devilman PG and would gladly replace him with Smart, but not in an even up deal for the worlds biggest wet noodle, Hibbert. That's moving the team in the wrong direction toughness wise if you ask me!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think its a bad trade for both teams...Rondo would keep the Pacer offense suffocated dribbling the life out of the 24 sec clock and couldnt possibly contribute defensively as Stevenson has..

Hibbert should never be called a big man ever again. Spud Webb could move him out of the post. Hes the biggest guy on the court and quite possibly the physically weakest. Dont see how this would help the Celtics

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think its a bad trade for both teams...Rondo would keep the Pacer offense suffocated dribbling the life out of the 24 sec clock and couldnt possibly contribute defensively as Stevenson has..

Hibbert should never be called a big man ever again. Spud Webb could move him out of the post. Hes the biggest guy on the court and quite possibly the physically weakest. Dont see how this would help the Celtics

[/QUOTE]

aye, we already had our "mark blount" moment for this franchise.  hibbert is in the "don't give a crap" phase of a spendy contract.  we don't need that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

No thanks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Hibbert or Stevenson=NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  Bust up the Pacers.  They need a point guard, but I would never give up Rondo for any of the garbage on that roster.

Born and Raised in LA and I bleed kelly green!!!!!!!  Go Boston.  A fan since 1980....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is it true like the announcers were insinuating during game 7 that hibby got sad and upset when the pacers signed bynumb?  if so, wow.  just wow

[/QUOTE]

Acie - word on the street is P. George slept with Hibbert's fiancé! All over the internet!

One of the two will likely go! I certainly do not want Hibbert and his bloated contract in Bean town! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Pau Gasol & KG both PFs played center when needed but they are tall slender guys and were not bangers in the post. Gasol was many times considered soft. Not true. He really dominated KG in game 7 final in 2010. But I would take either of these guys, 4-5 years ago of course when they were younger instead of whimpy Hibbert at 7'2" should be a double double nightly. We need a banger who can also dunk the rebound. If we don't get Embiid in the draft and not likely, I'd rather have Asik than Hibbert unless we could get him in a fire sale.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Acie - word on the street is P. George slept with Hibbert's fiancé! All over the internet!

One of the two will likely go! I certainly do not want Hibbert and his bloated contract in Bean town! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shades of the Delonte West/ Lebron's Momma fornication situation.

Sections
Shortcuts