Rondo haters are you glad he is back now?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Rondo haters are you glad he is back now?!

In Response to Re: Rondo haters are you glad he is back now?!:
    [QUOTE]Pud, Whatever your values and that Rondo has breached them make you unable to assess his talents.  You are not objective.  You know the game so try to let that be your guide.  Your dislike of one player is personal and has nothing to do with reality. I hate Kobe I cannot be objective.  I understand that and save my comments for this BB where most people understand my dislike of the guy. If you want to go after Rondo you will find many better places to do so.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I hate Kobe same as  you do... but no doubt you will agree that he is one helluva player.

Yes... or no?

Lets see if we can agree on this.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Rondo haters are you glad he is back now?!

In Response to Re: Rondo haters are you glad he is back now?!:
    [QUOTE]Rondo is a great player except when playing the elite, Rose torched him last night, Koby and Wade both love to guard him and stop everybody elese,  Rondo plays with some of the greatest scores ever, and he gets toooo much credit, good yes, great no.  Put him on the Raptors and you would see how great he is, an important part of the Celtic team yes.  But good night, where was he in the final game last year?  He can only dominate a game if his guys are hot.  Does he kill the weaker defensive teams, yes. Heat and Lakers give us problems because of him.  I can take him being a very good player, but all this blubber about he is the only guy that can make the Celts go, yes only because he is the only guard we have.  Nate has shown he is not a point.  Daniels would be great for the starterss because of his defense and all around abilities, but will he get a chance, not much of one with the starters.  Get well D. West .
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Agree completely.  Well said. Get well, DWest.

Let Rondo establish the lead in the full court game (his strength) and DWest steps in when the game is on the line and keeps the defense honest. Quite a one-two punch. 

The best of both worlds.

Pud 

Sections
Shortcuts