Rondo haters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Rondo haters

Enough with these countless threads about this guy. Move on, its getting ridiculous.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Rondo haters

In response to celtic213's comment:

Enough with these countless threads about this guy. Move on, its getting ridiculous.

And you just started another one!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Who the hell are you to tell anyone what to do. Don't like it, don't post! Get lost, just like GONDO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Who the hell are you to tell anyone what to do. Don't like it, don't post! Get lost, just like GONDO!

Your cool buddy. Get a life and end this pathetic hate obssession with a basketball player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Your cool buddy. Get a life and end this pathetic hate obssession with a basketball player.

dude is odd no doubt about it.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Really odd and so much anger...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

SNAKE is obsessed with me too......he thinks I'm a 10-yr. old little boy......Right Snake? Stop hating me for calling Rondo out. 0-6 with, 3-0 without dude. That is a clear sample size. Thats not to mention the 3 under .500 for the year, and no losses since. Even a blind brutha can see that!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Everything happens for a reason .........  As the "ALL WORLD AAU POINT GUARD" is rehabing, he will have pleanty of time to work on becoming a "GOOD HIGH SCHOOL FOUL SHOOTER"  !!!!!   (85% is good for freshman/JV)

Clearly you know nothing about basketball or baseball for that matter...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Everything happens for a reason .........  As the "ALL WORLD AAU POINT GUARD" is rehabing, he will have pleanty of time to work on becoming a "GOOD HIGH SCHOOL FOUL SHOOTER"  !!!!!   (85% is good for freshman/JV)

Clearly you know nothing about basketball or baseball for that matter...

Hahaha +1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

SNAKE is obsessed with me too......he thinks I'm a 10-yr. old little boy......Right Snake? Stop hating me for calling Rondo out. 0-6 with, 3-0 without dude. That is a clear sample size. Thats not to mention the 3 under .500 for the year, and no losses since. Even a blind brutha can see that!

They beat the Kings and the Magic at home 2 of those games. Thats nothing to be happy about. Also you made your point by now all you do is repeat yourself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

They beat the Kings and the Magic at home 2 of those games. Thats nothing to be happy about. Also you made your point by now all you do is repeat yourself.

[/QUOTE]

You are right about the fact that its too early to judge, but you are discounting the fact that the Celtics beat the Heat one of those three games and then when he was suspended we beat the Knicks and Portland earlier in the year.   We've done well without Rondo eventhough we know the kid is a massive talent.

There's no doubt that some of his teammates are flourishing when the ball moves better.  Rondo would do well to learn that when he's back and we could be REALLY good then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

You'd of thought Rondo told him his girlfriend tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios, by the way he goes after him.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

RallC: Stay cool. The ladies jerking you around are completely harmless.

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

You'd of thought Rondo told him his girlfriend tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios, by the way he goes after him.

Hahaha good one i like it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

RallC: Stay cool. The ladies jerking you around are completely harmless.

Pud

If he had ladies jerking him around maybe he wouldnt spend all of his time with this ridiculous hate obssession and wasting all our time with foolish threads.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Who the hell are you to tell anyone what to do. Don't like it, don't post! Get lost, just like GONDO!"

That's some real mature stuff. I see you've been on this board since 2010. Perhaps you would consider another quiet period soon? 

"Everything happens for a reason"

Not everything Bill, most of your posts for example don't have a reason.

.........  As the "ALL WORLD AAU POINT GUARD" is rehabing, he will have pleanty of time to work on becoming a "GOOD HIGH SCHOOL FOUL SHOOTER"  !!!!!   (85% is good for freshman/JV"

A post that shows you should stick to the Red Sox where you can at least post something mildly relevant. 85% is outstanding - for pros. Just FYI. You of all people should know Rondo has improved both at the line and in particular with his jump shot. He has other issues but you would not be the one to get that conversation going. 

As for the OP I understand why Rondo haters are happy right now. It's true the team is playing very well and i'm Ok with some of these folks sounding off as the team is playing better, even better than I thought they might. 

That said they are being incredibly short sighted. Let's see how we do in the playoffs, then we'll know just how good or not Rondo is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Who the hell are you to tell anyone what to do. Don't like it, don't post! Get lost, just like GONDO!"

That's some real mature stuff. I see you've been on this board since 2010. Perhaps you would consider another quiet period soon? 

.........  As the "ALL WORLD AAU POINT GUARD" is rehabing, he will have pleanty of time to work on becoming a "GOOD HIGH SCHOOL FOUL SHOOTER"  !!!!!   (85% is good for freshman/JV"

A post that shows you should stick to the Red Sox where you can at least post something mildly relevant. 85% is outstanding - for pros. Just FYI. You of all people should know Rondo has improved both at the line and in particular with his jump shot. He has other issues but you would not be the one to get that conversation going. 

As for the OP I understand why Rondo haters are happy right now. It's true the team is playing very well and i'm Ok with some of these folks sounding off as the team is playing better, even better than I thought they might. 

That said they are being incredibly short sighted. Let's see how we do in the playoffs, then we'll know just how good or not Rondo is.

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Let me see if I am reading you right.  We were 3 games under when RR went down.  If say we go 10 games over the rest of the year, you then would only consider what we do in the playoffs?   The regular season counts as well.  Home court is a value to each team.  Thats not a very good argument to wait for the playoffs when Rondo decides he wants to play.  If thats the case, maybe it is better to move him.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

This shouldn't be personal, the issue is very much a central issue of how this seaon has gone and how the team should proceed in the future.  You can't tell me that it is nonsense or it is not in the mind of everyone including the Celtics brass themselves.  If we can't talk about it here on Celtics board, where should you talk about it?

The sample size is too small but in time more games will come.  Aside from the wins and losses we had so far is the way and the style in which the team has played.  Is it a coincidence or is there something to it more than that when the plays seem to be more team oriented and we have a much bigger and wider contributions from more people on the team.  Let's keep watching to see how things unfold.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Why be so hasty still? Waiting to see how the Cs respond in the POs this year w/o Rondo is still incredibly short-sighted. 

Why not take the longer  view  and wait until the end of his career to judge Rondo's real value?

That gives you plenty of time ... to avoid seeing the obvious.

No hurry.

Pud

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

You can't tell me that it is nonsense or it is not in the mind of everyone including the Celtics brass themselves. 

Not sure how how dialed in Cs management is about this matter. From the noise DA and doc are making, they support R9R 110%... w/o any misgivings... and try to minimize any sort of criticism, however veiled it is, or from whom the criticism comes.

I think they are wedded to Rondo and any sort of deviation from that position is barely tolerated.

Considering how much of his reputation DA has staked on Rondo, it would take a lot to get him to admit a mistake and change directions at this point.

Don't hold your breath.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts