Rondo Headed To New Orleans ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Rondo Headed To New Orleans ?

My sources tell me the Celtics are trying to trade Rondo to New Orleans for Eric Gordon, Austin Rivers and New Orleans #1 draft pick (unprotected !) , Rondo gets shipped out and Hornets get the Celtics #1 pick

"THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN" - Joe Strummer

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Rondo Headed To New Orleans ?

Salaries are not quite right.  Your sources know anything about NBA trading rule?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Rondo's out for the season...  Who would trade for a player that can't play?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

your sources are bloop and wheelchair?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

My sources tell me the Celtics are trying to trade Rondo to New Orleans for Eric Gordon, Austin Rivers and New Orleans #1 draft pick (unprotected !) , Rondo gets shipped out and Hornets get the Celtics #1 pick

The only related stories on the web are from 2011! Link please! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Link please>>

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYCelt. Show NYCelt's posts

Time to make up some better sources.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Sorry folks , the combination of the brutal cold that hit PHX today (it's 50 right now and windy !) and a big bong hit got the best of me.....and I'm still wondering why I can't include photographs in my posts like I used to.

Seriously though......

The Rondo Enigma. This guy has generated more split opinion than any Celtic I've ever watched in my lifetime of Celtic fandom.

To even consider trading him , it would have to be for top young talent - look at the names that have been linked to any Rondo trade rumor: Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook. Any trade scenerio has to be lopsided in the Celtics favor.

Now that Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook are off the list, the next few names as I see it are Kevin Love, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, Eric Gordon

Made up the trade because I felt like it and because I'm enjoying happy hour.

Have a nice evening !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Well played, PHX, Well played!!!

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Sorry folks , the combination of the brutal cold that hit PHX today (it's 50 right now and windy !) and a big bong hit got the best of me.....and I'm still wondering why I can't include photographs in my posts like I used to.

Seriously though......

The Rondo Enigma. This guy has generated more split opinion than any Celtic I've ever watched in my lifetime of Celtic fandom.

To even consider trading him , it would have to be for top young talent - look at the names that have been linked to any Rondo trade rumor: Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook. Any trade scenerio has to be lopsided in the Celtics favor.

Now that Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook are off the list, the next few names as I see it are Kevin Love, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, Eric Gordon

Have a nice evening !

Hope you feel better in the morning!!!lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Seriously though......

Have a nice evening !

Yes, the moment I read that your sources are telling you this I concluded something of this nature.  Subtle humor.  Many don't give you the benefit of doubt regarding that.

Hope you had fun.  And count your blessings regarding the cold.  I was fighting bitter cold and winds in Asia without the support of bong and happy hour.

Rondo is an enigma and if somebody is ready, Danny might trade him for help this year and picks for teh future.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You did it! You managed to come up with a big trade that is bad for both sides! Well done. 

Your "sources" need to quite scrolling the commens of Bleacher Report...

FYI Rondo won't be traded until he is back and healthy, otherwise he would have to be traded at a pretty big discount. I know that makes things less interesting but it's reality.....

If/when that point comes and Rondo is traded it will not be for a point guard, it will be for a big. Anyone can see that we have enough guard play on the team right now. Perhaps next year a backup point who can handle intense floor pressure, but that wouldn't need to be the centerpiece of a Rondo trade. Ainge would hope that Green continues to show his recent promise as Pierce's replacement/understudy. If so, trading Rondo for a big would be the only smart Rondo trade.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Only thing attractive is the Number one pick

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Seriously though......

Have a nice evening !

I like big bong hits.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hope not

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wow.  Another poser who can't hold his Zima. 

Maybe you should switch to wine coolers.

Sections
Shortcuts