Rondo is A Diva

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Rondo is A Diva

In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : The Lakers are not my problem. Marion, Stevenson, Chandler, and Terry didn't win by running with the Heat. In case you missed last year's Finals, the Mavs won with great halfcourt defense and excellent 3pt shooting. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You are all over the place man... you say the lakers will become a running team so they should trade for Rondo.. i say that cant happen and you say this???HA...then you imply in the same post re: a running team that the Mavs won with Kidd... and I counter with the athletes they have and you say this?? Yikes, make up your mind will ya

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : There are fans here who want to trade Pierce so that Pierce wouldn't be able to break Larry Bird's scoring record. A wingnut wanted to trade Bradley for a 2nd round pick so that the Celts could sign the best big man available, Fesenko! One clown even said Pierce is not even better than Antoine Walker. We all have our opinion on someone or something. I've been a supporter of Rondo since 2008. This season I've had it! Time for Rondo to go.
    Could not have said it better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Nash and Kaman to Boston Rondo to the Suns JO and others, including a draft pick, to the Hornets C - Kaman PF - KG SF - Pierce SG - Ray PG - Nash 6th - Bass 7th - Pietrus 8th - Wilcox Now tell me if that team is not built to win in the playoffs.

so you make complaints about Rondo's defense, yet you want to bring Steve Nash to Boston.

ok.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : when Rondo has a triple double..how can you find it sensible to come on here and say "great game, triple double, now we can trade him!" how does that even make sense???
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

The trouble with Rondo Jamez, he can't remain consistent night in and night out. Fans are wanting him to take control everynight. Dictate the offense. Work hard on D. If he does that, then of course most won't want to see him traded.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : Could not have said it better.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I reached my breaking point soon after the 2010 finals when Rondo shot 25% FTs and then turned around to try out for TEAM USA instead of taking time off to rest and practice his shooting skills which were exposed once again in the Finals for all to see.

He tried out for the national team to "improve his brand" and then quit because he said he missed his 2 year old daughter, not because he was about to be cut.

Then the Perk fiasco. And the POTUS teasing fiasco.

That was it for me. After that, nothing he could do would impress me except maybe having enough sack to call publically to be traded to another team because he was tired of being held back by an aging The Big Three and by coaches and fans who didn't appreciate his unique talents.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

The board has finally seen the light!!  If anyone is a Diva it's Fierce!!  Wait til he hits the Keystone tonight, talk about crying in your beer!!

Fierce reporting the news. I bet he sits in his basement and between posting, watches the View, so he can get some pointers from Barbara Wa Wa!!  Ugh!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Rondo is A Diva": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : Look, I dont disagree with Rondo not being the perfect point guard...especially for this team ....could he be a better shooter...yes  ...should he be a better FT shooter....yes... but he has qualities and skills that other points guard dont necessarily have.... to me, he would do better on a running type of team but the Lakers arent that....so I just dont see why the Lakers give up a 7ft skilled guy for rondo....or why the Cs give up Rondo and leave themselves without a floor leader with skills Posted by CASox[/QUOTE] Good post. You are balanced in your evaluation, unlike a couple of others. Thanks for keeping it all in perspective.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]He's a MIchael Jackson sort of diva. Those moves getting to the rim are vintage Jacko. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Michael Jordan to you Barney, at least his gun is loaded...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

Fierce is in frantic mode, he has lost what little credibility he had, and now he is trying to deflect the attention to something else!! I bet his hands are shaking, as he tries to drink his Keystone!!  HaHa!!  Cub reporter Fierce, reporting the news!!  LMFAO!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : What other game did Rondo get 30-10-10 besides the one against the Bulls yesterday?
    Can't speak for the guy, but pretty sure he was referring to his triple-double vs. Washington ... 18 points, 11 rebounds, 14 assists.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : Yeah, but he said Rondo already had 2 games where Rondo had 30-10-10.
    Yet you knew exactly what he meant, right?
    I'm curious about something: Who do you see as the most indispensable player on the roster? If a van backed up to the Garden and everybody on the roster got aboard but one, who would you want to stay?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : JaJuan Johnson.
    Interesting.