Rondo is A Diva

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Rondo is A Diva

In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva:
    [QUOTE]That's right, Rondo is the best PG in the association, bar none, when Rondo has a triple double. But when Rondo has 5 pts and 5 turnovers the Rondo lovers run and hide, BAR NONE!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

when Rondo has a triple double..how can you find it sensible to come on here and say "great game, triple double, now we can trade him!" how does that even make sense???

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Fierce is pathetic...haha..i understand though..when a guy has a game like he did yesterday i guess the only thing you can do is jump on the site and complain about him not talking to the media after the game.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Its always the same c r a p with F35...he says he wrote a post saying what a great game rondo had but it wasnt genuine...it was to cover his pure dislike for Rondo... so his says he is only reporting the news about Rondo, yet he starts a post with a derogatory remark... rondo is a diva....haha.... and he keeps saying his trade value is really high now after one game (another ridiculous statement)....so you say one good thing about Rondo and trash him to no end thereafter......what a joke

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : I'm pathetic?  I'm just reporting the news, what's wrong with that? You love Rondo so much that when you hear the song "I will always love you" you are reminded of Rondo and not Whitney Houston. 

Starting a post...Rondo is a Diva... is not reporting the news... its stating your opinion.... even someone like you can see that ... or maybe not......HA

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : Not really. I just find it amusing that after having a triple double and a Celts win Rondo would be unhappy because he was not selected to the All-Star team.

umm..thats what YOU and the MEDIA speculated..Rondo nvr said that..BC HE DIDNT TALK TO THE MEDIA. stop fabricating.

wat happened to players letting their play do the talking be ok? now your a diva if u dont tell the reporters how good you are after a game..just watch the game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : So you're saying Rondo didn't act like a diva in the locker room yesterday, after the game?

That is not the point... you keep saying, "Im just reporting the news" when others have called you out about criticizing Rondo after a great game... if that were true you wouldnt start a post with an opinion...please tell me you understand? Opinion vs fact.... get it?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo with another lazy defensive play on the out of bounds... he made no attempt to run at Lucas........grhhh Re: Bulls vs. Celtics posted at 2/12/2012 5:19 PM EST CASox Posts: 1126 First: 6/29/2008 Last: 2/13/2012 Rondo with another lazy defensive play on the out of bounds... he made no attempt to run at Lucas........grhhh

And that was a true statement.....so what... did i say, trade him because he was lazy on that play?  thats your style not mine

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : Not really. I just find it amusing that after having a triple double and a Celts win Rondo would be unhappy because he was not selected to the All-Star team.

Who knows... maybe R9R will be chosen an AS injury replacement player at the last minute.

Otherwise our butthurtin' diva may be scarred for life... and we'll have hell to pay.

Pud

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : Like I said, Jamez, you're a Rondo lover. No matter what I say you will always love Rondooo, will always love Rondooo!

good response. hahaha

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : There are fans here who want to trade Pierce so that Pierce wouldn't be able to break Larry Bird's scoring record. A wingnut wanted to trade Bradley for a 2nd round pick so that the Celts could sign the best big man available, Fesenko! One clown even said Pierce is not even better than Antoine Walker. We all have our opinion on someone or something. I've been a supporter of Rondo since 2008. This season I've had it! Time for Rondo to go.

Right we do but dont proclaim to everyone that youre just reporting the news and in the same breath call him a Diva.... they are contradictory!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : I say trade him because he is not fundamentally sound and he will hurt our chances of winning he keeps being lazy. Was yesterday the first time Rondo was lazy on defense?

if an un-fundamentally sound pg can find a way to give us 32 15 and 10 then i can accept it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : I say trade him because he is not fundamentally sound and he will hurt our chances of winning he keeps being lazy. Was yesterday the first time Rondo was lazy on defense?

Look, I dont disagree with Rondo not being the perfect point guard...especially for this team ....could he be a better shooter...yes  ...should he be a better FT shooter....yes... but he has qualities and skills that other points guard dont necessarily have.... to me, he would do better on a running type of team but the Lakers arent that....so I just dont see why the Lakers give up a 7ft skilled guy for rondo....or why the Cs give up Rondo and leave themselves without a floor leader with skills

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : The problem is Rondo can only do that once every season. 

although he has done it twice already THIS season..hmm...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : The Lakers will become a running team with Rondo.  Anyway, Pau Gasol is not the only option. Chris Kaman is available. Steve Nash is available. Remember, the Mavs won with a 38-year old Jason Kidd.

Yeah but they had Shawn Marion, Stevenson, Chandler, Terry who all can run....the only runner on the Lakers is Kobe.....so how do they become a running team?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.