Rondo is A Diva

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Rondo is A Diva

In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : The point is, Jimmy Buss did it! If Stern didn't veto the trade Gasol would be in Houston right now.  The Lakers traded 2 bigs for 1 PG. Get it?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

No I do not get it.  You do not know what the Lakers are really doing.

The Lakers goal was to get Paul and then go after Howard.  Lakers knew that Howard wanted to play for a team that have a good chance to win championship title.  So if the Lakers happened to get Paul at the same time if Orlando refuse to trade Howard during the season.  The Lakers will go after hard at Howard during the off season.  Therefore, the Lakers are trying to build a championship team again within 12 to 14 months period.  

Unlike you just wanted to build a championship title team just for one year.  

Had Boston keep Rondo at the same time Howard is a free agent, the chance for him to go to the Celtics are much higher than the Celtics trading away Rondo!!!

That is why I do not think it is worth to trade Rondo!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : You are crazy!  DH is a poor FT shooter. Rondo is a poor FT shooter. Do you really want Boston to become Bricktown? Brick City? Think before you post. Ha Ha 

When the Celtics won the championship title, they had Perkins and Rondo who both were the team worst FT's!!

So what is the difference?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : You're missing the point. One 30-10-10 game doesn't win you a championship. In the NBA it's all about consistency.  KG went 28-18 in Game 3, against the Heat in the playoffs, last year and we won. But that was the only game we won against the Heat in that series. In the other 4 games KG failed to score at least 20 points. Get it? 
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Re: "In the NBA it's all about consistency."

You are right on ! Yup, Ray Allen broke Miller's 3 pt record vs Lakers last year in a game we were ahead by 15 yet lost 92-86 because Gasol got 20pts/10 rebounds and Bynum had 16pts/9 rebounds. And I'm happy for Ray Allen but I hate bringing up old wounds but in 7 game series we lost vs Lakers, Allen in Game 4 broke the series 3pt game record with 7 in the first half & ended up 8 for 11 and we won that game. BUT in game 7(forget the egregious difference in foul shots) we were up by 13 and it was the lack of rebounds that did us in as they shot 32% and we shot 40% and their guy who walks on water shot 6/24 or 25% yet they won because rebounds allowed them to put up shot after shot and among others, it was Ray Allen who had a bad shooting night and couldn't buy a basket in the last few minutes---I'd have rather he didn't break the record & saved 1 or 2 from that game for this one--- which contirbuted to doing us in. So, in short, Rondo making an infrequent 30-10-10 game will not win us a championship!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : ---------------------------------------------------------- Re: "In the NBA it's all about consistency." You are right on ! Yup, Ray Allen broke Miller's 3 pt record vs Lakers last year in a game we were ahead by 15 yet lost 92-86 because Gasol got 20pts/10 rebounds and Bynum had 16pts/9 rebounds. And I'm happy for Ray Allen but I hate bringing up old wounds but in 7 game series we lost vs Lakers, Allen in Game 4 broke the series 3pt record with 7 in the first half & ended up 8 for 11 and we won that game. BUT in game 7(forget the egregious difference in foul shots) we were up by 13 and it was the lack of rebounds that did us in as they shot 32% and we shot 40% and their guy who walks on water shot 6/24 or 25% yet they won because rebounds allowed them to put up shot after shot and among others, it was Ray Allen who had a bad shooting night and couldn't buy a basket in the last few minutes which contirbuted to doing us in. So, in short, Rondo making an infrequent 30-10-10 game will not win us a championship!!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

That was because Perkins got hurt!!!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : The difference is, in the 4th qtr. Cassell or House would take over at PG and PJ Brown would take over at Center. Game 7, 2008 Cavs vs. Boston. Cavs cut Celts lead to 1 point late in the 4th qtr. Shot-clock winding down PJ Brown hits a jumper from the perimeter to give the Celts a 3-point cushion. Celts end up winning the game and advance to the east finals. Get it?

But Rondo played 37 minutes for that game.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : That's why Laker trolls laugh at some of the fans here. Excuses, excuses, excuses, and more excuses. Game 7 of the 2010 Finals was winnable. The problem was KG didn't rise to the occassion and Ray Allen only had 1 field goal from the 1st qtr. up to the 3rd qtr.

That is because Boston didnt have a great bench compare to the team of the 2008 where they had Posey, House, Powe and Brown!!!

So that was why I like this team cuz they are a bit deeper than they ever had in past three to four years.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo is A Diva : That is because Boston didnt have a great bench compare to the team of the 2008 where they had Posey, House, Powe and Brown!!! So that was why I like this team cuz they are a bit deeper than they ever had in past three to four years.
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]

No argument from me that I like the youth, skill and aggressiveness of our bench BUT WE STILL NEED A BIGGIE, GASOL, KAMAN, GORTAT ETC., IF WE PLAN TO GO FAR IN THE PLAYOFFS !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Aretha Franklyn, Whitney Houston and Ella Fitzgerald were all divas, too. But, man, could they sing!

When RFondo is properly motivated, he is every bit as good as any point guard in the league. The Linn thing, and the publicity, has absoltely hammered hjm. He's immature, that's for sure, but that wil change.

Magic had it right the other day, saying it's time for Doc and Danny to tell Rondo, "Go for it, kid; this your team now!"

And the big three should give him the same message.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

The difference is, in the 4th qtr. Cassell or House would take over at PG and PJ Brown would take over at Center.

check yourself on that, fierce. rondo played bulk of the minutes and was on the floor at the buzzer in victorious games 1, 2 and 6. you're playing too loose w/ the facts vs LA in finals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Rondo is now rounding back into form from before the injury.  I say we will see more of this because the aging big 3 have very little gas left.  They may already be running on fumes!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Fierce is pathetic...haha..i understand though..when a guy has a game like he did yesterday i guess the only thing you can do is jump on the site and complain about him not talking to the media after the game.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

As Always,

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Posts from Fiercest34 are hidden

25. This post has been removed.