Rondo is a zombie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo is a zombie

Those who complain endlessly that we need a PG who can shoot and go to the foul line are clueless.

What we need is the old Rondo. The one who blew by defenses and could fine open men for easy baskets.  The Rondo that could disrupt opposing offenses with his defense and sneak rebounds and catch teams off guard for easy put backs.

This player is not Rondo it is an imposter. The real Rondo was the team MVP for the first half of the year.

Something is very wrong with this kid. He is hurt and it is not something that is going away. He is either hurt physically and it prevents him from being anything but  zombie like. Or he is so upset by personally that he needs help or intervention.

What happened to this guy in the last few weeks?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

Re: Rondo is a zombie

"HE IS HURT"....YA, KEEP SAYING THAT TO YOURSELF....you're in denial. If he is hurt emotionally because his boyfriend got traded away, i'd like you to remind him that he is getting paid $11 million to play. I'd trade that little Fraud for peanuts right now to get a real point guard who actually has basketball skils and can help this team. Phfucking pathetic Doc Rivers has no dam balls to bench him either to send a message

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

if he was hurt he'd have missed half the season by now. every injury on this team is over exaggerated it's not even funny. doc wants to play it safe and hope shaq returns in time for the playoffs. in the mean time home court is slipping away and we all know what happened when the lakers had game 7 at home last year. so if rondo was hurt he wouldnt be playing. if it was a 5 game injury they'd keep him out for 10 games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If you are referring to my post note I said there is either problem physically or personally. Take your pick, guys of his talent don't forget how to play all of a sudden.  He is hurt.  

Rondo is a star.  That does not disappear at 25 unless you have a serious injury or problem with the team or at home.

I trust you been around long enough to know that that can happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

if he's butt hurt because Perk is gone he needs to get over it. this isn't junior varsity. he got the big bucks now its time to shine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

as goes Rondo so goes the Celtics.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

You got that right.

Sections
Shortcuts