Rondo is an enigma

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Rondo is an enigma

How the heck does he only shoot 7 times when  he can clearly see that kG and Terry can't throw it in the ocean.

I'm sick of him running around trying to make these slick passes. He likes to make the most difficult play instead of making simple backetball plays. He'll have a 2 ft shot and thrwo it out to someone for a 20 ft shot.

I will not even comment on Terry. No...I will...Terry talks a good game but his game is not looking good right now. How Doc allows him to go 1-13 is amazing.

Avery Bradley....HELP!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Rondo is an enigma

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

How the heck does he only shoot 7 times when  he can clearly see that kG and Terry can't throw it in the ocean.

I'm sick of him running around trying to make these slick passes. He likes to make the most difficult play instead of making simple backetball plays. He'll have a 2 ft shot and thrwo it out to someone for a 20 ft shot.

I will not even comment on Terry. No...I will...Terry talks a good game but his game is not looking good right now. How Doc allows him to go 1-13 is amazing.

Avery Bradley....HELP!

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on Rondo.  If he is a great player he needs to come forward and lead the team to victories.   This is his job.  He is spectacular but not consistent.  He needs to win the games when it is close sometimes.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You guys see the game?  I guess not,   Rondo kept us in it with his offensive rebound put back and a couple of steals in the forth quarter and overtime.

[/QUOTE]

He was 3-8 from the floor on  a night we needed him to score.  In 45 mins, he was a -1.......

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jason was 1-15, and we were outrebounded by 22 counting team rebounds.

Not Rondo's fault.

[/QUOTE]

Of course its not his fault.  The point is that he didn't recognize what the team needed and try to do something different - eg. score and go to the hole more.   He's not to blame....he just didn't help much.  Pierce led us, Green played a good all around game.  KG hurt us with poor box outs and terrible shooting.  Terry...well you know.  Rondo was "just there".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's everyone's fault - KG, Terry, Doc.....everyone.

Rondo took ZERO FT's tonight......even 1-2 in regulation and we win the darn game.  He looked completely uninterested and bored.

Terry was awful, awful, awful......................KG and Bass were useless - I blame everyone...but if it's "Rondo's Team" he needs to step up

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

He averaged 17 during the playoffs last year when he had to perhaps he is holding back till crunch time.

[/QUOTE]

Or until he's in jeopardy of not making the AS team. Then he'll step it up.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Rondo is not an enigma. 

We know exactly what Rondo is.

He is a dynamic, often spectacular player, who racks up more assists than any other PG in the NBA and is capable of taking over a game with a triple double on any night.

He is also a moody, brooding, inconsistent, player who is often careless with the ball, makes poor decisions, cannot shoot jump shots nor free throws, cannot hit from 3 point land and cannot keep his man in front of him on defense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

He averaged 17 during the playoffs last year when he had to perhaps he is holding back till crunch time.

[/QUOTE]

Darryl - c'mon, I don't buy that for a second.  It is NOW crunch time, and he needs to step up or we'll be in the Nerlens Noel sweepstakes!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I think Eldunker hit the nail on the head.

Spot on!  What else can you say about Rondo?

We all know what he is.  What he ISN'T - a leader.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

You guys see the game?  I guess not,   Rondo kept us in it with his offensive rebound put back and a couple of steals in the forth quarter and overtime.

[/QUOTE]

I saw the game and felt Rondo was nowhere to be found at the end of the game.  Sometimes you have to put your head down and drive to the basket and try to go to the line.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Terry's 1-15.  Garnett refuses to play in the low post.  Jason Collins plays 15 minutes....should be zero minutes....and everyone blames Rondo for the loss....oy.  He didn't have a great game or even a good game, but it's not his fault they lost.  The team cannot rebound and is indifferent defensively.  Blow this team up.  Trade everyone except for Avery Bradley.  Fire Doc.  It's time to move on.  I cannot stand watching this team anymore.

Sections
Shortcuts