RONDO IS DONE FOR THE SEASON????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: RONDO IS DONE FOR THE SEASON????

gee, bill-806, you make it seem so simple. i think i'll head over to the sox forum and see if i can't wrap up their season in a couple of posts. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Rondo will play and be shot up with amazing medications.....if you listened to KG and Rondo after the win on the NBA channel, you would have her KG admit to knowing several injuries Rondo has played with that the public does not even know....Doc will watch him closely and have a short leash on him...woof!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: RONDO IS DONE FOR THE SEASON????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS DONE FOR THE SEASON???? :   HOWEVER BLUNTLY ??   IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO SAY IT ????   DOC IS IN TROUBLE, HE CAN'T PUT RONDO OUT THERE WITH ONE ARM.....  HECK, EVEN WITH TWO ARMS, NO JUMP SHOT, CAN'T SHOOT FOULS AND NOW IF HE CAN'T RUN ON SPEED TO THE LEFT/RIGHT, IT'S OVER.....  DEAD MAN WALKING !!!!  BTW,   IT'S  806 (NOT 086) THANKS ....
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, I'm going to have to disagree. You can never be sure when it comes to injuries how some players are able to rise to the occasion. Rondo is an important part of this team. So of course he's going to play and we'll just have to see what happens. Sometimes players simply become more focused because of an injury -- Schilling in 2004, for example. It might turn out that he's a liabiity, but you have to give him the chance. YOu never know the positive domino effect his playing might have on the others.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Hey Bill -- the Caps Lock key is on the left side of your keyboard...just above the Shift key.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Oh sorry...thought you were shouting at us :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Rondo with one arm, just being on the floor will motivate the rest of the team!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]BTW, THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE NOT THE SAME WITH OUT THE SMOOOOTH RUNNING POINT GUARD !!

That's true. I felt going into the playoffs that the Celtics' chances of going all the way is how much Rondo can consistently lift his game to make up for any inconsistencies that Pierce, Allen or Garnett might have because of age. He's till the lynchpin.

Maybe Rondo playing hurt will able to somehow work to rally old guys to turn back the clock and play with high-level consistency they used to.

Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. When everyone plays at their best, I think the C's are better than the Heat. But I question how often the C's (Garnett) can playpu to that level. That's why Rondo was so important.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS DONE FOR THE SEASON???? : SON, IT'S AN EYE (OLD MAN) PROBLEM.....  PLEASE SHOW SOME GOOD OLD LIBERAL TOLERATION HERE.... THANKS !!!

Since when do you need good eyes to hit the shift key, unless your left pinkie has an eye at the end? You celtic fans come up with the lamest excuses for everything. See you in 20 years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sections
Shortcuts