Rondo is gone

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Rondo is gone

Guess that didn't happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I'll say. Rondo will more likely end up with a statue here.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

rondo is the best point guard in the league any team would have to give up a awful lot to get him!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Pass the pipe please. Fill it with the good stuff before you run out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I am a big Rondo fan and always have defended him.  There is no defending him last night.  It is no secret that Danny wants him gone.  This off season, Danny will deal Rondo and that will be it.

Love the humor.  Rondo is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none!" and the future of the Celtics franchise around which DA brought in players this offseason that complimented his skillset.  How do you surmise he is gone?

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Rondo is the best PG in the league??  Rondo cannot hit a shot outside of 4 feet on a consistent basis to save his life.  Good luck with that. 

ROTFLMAO!!!

And the LA Lackers can't win a 12th NBA title this year, much less 18! Now, that's something to ROTFL(Your)AO about!!!!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2012/10/21/nba-top-ten-2012-2013-mvp-picks/#slide_11

Kobe is #6 - good job!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to JamLock's comment:

I am a big Rondo fan and always have defended him.  There is no defending him last night.  It is no secret that Danny wants him gone.  This off season, Danny will deal Rondo and that will be it.

Love the humor.  Rondo is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none!" and the future of the Celtics franchise around which DA brought in players this offseason that complimented his skillset.  How do you surmise he is gone?

As Always,

JamLock

According to the GMs of the NBA, they have a much better shot than your Celtics. Thanks for playing!

:D

?????  As usual, makes no sense!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Sorry for the confusion hedley. Thanks for pointing that out. I just reposted as to where you should be able to comprehend now. As always, have a great afternoon!

So, you admit you made a mistake, thank me for it, then insult me?

Jerk!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

WOW bloggety brotherrrr, LOL ROTOFL..TROLL

I LOVE IT..WHEN YOU SAY...ME..BLOGETY CRA## BROTHERR NOT A TROLL...But when you comment you tell every one that you ARE A TROLL....

YOU dont watch basketball...HOW WELL DID RONDO DO AGAINST MIAMI..he hit his jump shots well...RONDO is the best REBOUNDING PG, BEST ASST, BEST IN STEEALS PG IN THE LEAGUE, did you see what he did against lebron james...44 points...HE HIT SOME JUMPERS SON!!

Bloggety you have just been SONNED!!! brother...go back to your paster or go see your paster and tell them the truth..that your a little troll...who goes on websites tries to act tough..but gets OWNED..by CELTICS NATION..

bow to your master TROLL!!!!

BLOGGETY = TROLL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

I like Rondo right where he is.  I doubt he finishes his career here.  Rondo gets included in trade talks all the time.

Buddy-AYFKM????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to JamLock's comment:

As Always,

JamLock

According to the GMs of the NBA, they have a much better shot than your Celtics. Thanks for playing!

:D

I don't play, just express the facts.  Two facts you may want to include into your limited understanding are Boston Celtics 17 and LA Lackers 11.  Enough said.

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Despite rondo being the "best point guard", there is no denying that Danny Change has tried to trade him several times.  Ray left town because he was tired of being trade bait.

Danny is never happy unless he blowing up the team.  If Danny can trade one of the aging players with Rondo thrown in to make a deal, he will.  This is all I am saying.  We saw Kendrick get traded because Danny thought a very old out of shape Shack could carry the team.  Danny is not the brightest bulb on the tree and trading Rondo is always a possibility.

NOT what you said in your original post.  You said he WOULD be gone in the off-season, which has ended.  Whether or not you think he will finish his career in Boston is irrelevant, and back peddaling at its' finest.  Seems to me your problem is with Academic All-American Danny Ainge and not Rondo.  Need to get your facts straight.........I am doubting you are a Celtics fan!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

nice post, hedley. that needed saying.

i'll add that our currently stacked celtics - at least on paper - are the epitome of a team not being blown up. as the centerpiece of this squad, it's absurd to think of rondo being dealt and if for some goofball reason he is, it damn sure won't be as a throw in behind one of the "aging players".

tell us again who the dim bulb is, jackbu.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

nice post, hedley. that needed saying.

i'll add that our currently stacked celtics - at least on paper - are the epitome of a team not being blown up. as the centerpiece of this squad, it's absurd to think of rondo being dealt and if for some goofball reason he is, it damn sure won't be as a throw in behind one of the "aging players".

tell us again who the dim bulb is, jackbu.

:)  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Despite rondo being the "best point guard", there is no denying that Danny Change has tried to trade him several times.  Ray left town because he was tired of being trade bait.

Danny is never happy unless he blowing up the team.  If Danny can trade one of the aging players with Rondo thrown in to make a deal, he will.  This is all I am saying.  We saw Kendrick get traded because Danny thought a very old out of shape Shack could carry the team.  Danny is not the brightest bulb on the tree and trading Rondo is always a possibility.

Jackbu,

I wonder if it's that difficult to check facts and apply elementary logic to your posts?

1. " ...Ray left town because he was tired of being trade bait... " is very lame because he was offered no-trade clause.

2. " ...Danny is never happy unless he blowing up the team..." How do you know - are you his close friend and confidant?

3. "... We saw Kendrick get traded because Danny thought a very old out of shape Shack could carry the team...." The main reason Perk was traded was that he's going to walk at the end of the season and Celtics would get nothing in return. The trade brought arguably a better value than Perk.

AK

Sections
Shortcuts