Rondo is gone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: Rondo is gone

So much for six month old post?  Irony is lost on many.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

I'll say. Rondo will more likely end up with a statue here.

On this statue what do you think will be written?  Something like the celtics became a better and more exciting team once Rondo tore his acl?

Probably something along the line of the Celtics began their second half surge just like last year. That the switch in offensive philosophy even with lesser talent has helped and of course the deepest guard rotation we have had under Doc rivers helped absorbed the loss.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Despite rondo being the "best point guard", there is no denying that Danny Change has tried to trade him several times.  Ray left town because he was tired of being trade bait.

Danny is never happy unless he blowing up the team.  If Danny can trade one of the aging players with Rondo thrown in to make a deal, he will.  This is all I am saying.  We saw Kendrick get traded because Danny thought a very old out of shape Shack could carry the team.  Danny is not the brightest bulb on the tree and trading Rondo is always a possibility.

NOT what you said in your original post.  You said he WOULD be gone in the off-season, which has ended.  Whether or not you think he will finish his career in Boston is irrelevant, and back peddaling at its' finest.  Seems to me your problem is with Academic All-American Danny Ainge and not Rondo.  Need to get your facts straight.........I am doubting you are a Celtics fan!!

Not back peddaling, I was wrong about Rondo being traded.  The additional comments of him not finsihing his career here could be wrong as well. I am sure right after rondo's flagrant foul the other night, Danny was already dialing up the other GM's.

I am not wrong about Rondo being involved in trade talks.  Unless you live under a rock, or never read the sports pages, you would know this.

As is Pierce and KG - it's Danny's job to try to make the team better.  If that includes trading Rondo, I am all for it.  I hardly live under a rock, which you would know if you posted more often!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

If you guys follow our Sox team, recall the trade last year that sent Gonzalez, Beckett, Punto & the INJURED Carl Crawford to LA. I don't believe he played last year.

So, Rondo can be traded for a team betting on the come. Do I feel he should/could be traded for a Big Man,Cousins, Gortat...Dunno ???

9. This post has been removed.