Rondo is hurting..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Re: Rondo is hurting..

In Response to Re: Rondo is hurting..:
    It seems clear at this point that Arroyo was acquired to offset/cushion the blow of whatever is going on with Rondo.  If his deal is more mental than physical, then Ainge lost two players at the deadline:  Perk and Rondo. To top it off, not sure how much this helps: http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/ This does not sound like the words of a man who is convinced he'll be a factor down the stretch. 
    Posted by soups

I'll shoot up? That's not what we want to hear this time of the year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Rondo is hurting..

In my much younger days as a long distance runner, albeit not a very good one I had plantar fasciitis, and if that is what Rondo has to any degree it's the reason he's not playing well. It's painful as h-ll. A good part of his game is based on quickness and speed, and if he does have PF, it takes away both. I'm not a physician, but remembering what I went through, the only cure was rest along with physical therapy. Hope he recovers soon because without Rondo there won't be a #18 this year.  

Hetchinspete.

Sections
Shortcuts