RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!

Did you see him walk away from Paul....did you see him not meet the 3 great ones to talk in a time out....did you see him not in the huddle...what the f is wrong with him!  Is he really missing Perk...were they butt buddies or something?  He has to snap out of his stupid selfish crap but I don't think he will....he's becoming a distraction as much as I hate saying this....my blood runs green but I wonder what color is his????????????????????????????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!

In Response to RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!:
    [QUOTE]Did you see him walk away from Paul....did you see him not meet the 3 great ones to talk in a time out....did you see him not in the huddle...what the f is wrong with him!  Is he really missing Perk...were they butt buddies or something?  He has to snap out of his stupid selfish crap but I don't think he will....he's becoming a distraction as much as I hate saying this....my blood runs green but I wonder what color is his????????????????????????????????
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]

rondo sucks.  rake this roster clean.  buy kg out.  make pierce into a sixth man.  do something.  rondo has bloomed into a massive head case who stinks out the joint when they need him the most.  he was by himself all game long in multiple huddles and meetings, and in playing.  he's a freaking zero.

pump him up next year early and then dump him on someone else who can pay 40 million for 47% from the charity stripe and no traditional point guard skills in a half court set, moodiness, 5 periods a month, etc. etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Well, it looks like Rondo finally showed his true colors in front of the TV cameras. I also saw how he was olympically ignoring Paul Pierce -whatever he was trying to tell him- and played like crap most of the game, aside from some brilliant offensive momments. Horrible passing, tons of bricks, couldn't get the veterans involved, HORRIBLE defense on Bibby... SIGH!

Sorry guys but I think this is it for this Celtic team!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Pierce/Allen/KG 36 points. combined. James/Wade/Bosh 80 points combined. 

They got outscored by almost 50 points and somehow it is Rondo's fault? Aie, Aie, Aie. 

Rondo had 20 points and 12 assists. He still didn't play that great. but 36 points? Not like the big three lit it up. Not like Baby was contributing, not like Green was a defensive stopper. The heat are better. Stop blaming one player and if nothing else be thankful for the great ride this team took us on. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!:
    [QUOTE]Did you see him walk away from Paul....did you see him not meet the 3 great ones to talk in a time out....did you see him not in the huddle...what the f is wrong with him!  Is he really missing Perk...were they butt buddies or something?  He has to snap out of his stupid selfish crap but I don't think he will....he's becoming a distraction as much as I hate saying this....my blood runs green but I wonder what color is his????????????????????????????????

Take a breath, calm down. the big three scored 36 points. the heat big three scored 80 points. That's not all the point guard who had 20 points and 12 assists. 

Big baby, missed layups, and was ineffective. jeff green was abused on defense. The heat, may just be better. 

I snapped at my wife an hour ago because the celtics were losing, you are making homophobic remarks and questioning Rondo's sexuality because the Celtics lost. Doesn't it stand to reason if a game you are not part of made you this angry, that the players might be frustrated as well?

Delonte west through the basketball at mario Chalmbers last game, Paul Pierce was kicked out. I think Rondo walking away from the huddle is not that terrible a sin. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

jtkl, you underestimate the effect a moody b*tch of a point guard has, especially when he is notably, excruciatingly on his own page.  rondo padded up his stats the last two minutes of the game as far as scoring goes.

i would say he played somehwere near his potential 20% of the time and looked aloof / mercurial the rest of the time.  what about not attending team huddles?

when a team is this old, UNITY is one of the only things that should not fade with age, nay, it should actually increase!  yet you see with rondo, that's his last priority, he has some other eggs to fry, a point to prove, maybe he just misses perk's soft touch in the showers. 

who knows, i don't care.  i've seen enough.  like i said in other threads, the vet core is fried and done.  it's ESPECIALLY done when your point guard has his panties in a knot.  with the old 3 being so old, you really need the one young guy of the starting 5 to be spot on.  rondo has been anythng but that in this series. 

he screamed prima donna at me the vast majority of tonight with his body language and complacency to just go through the motions listlessly in the half court set.  and he can't even be troubled to hold old, washed up mike bibby in check while he's at it? 

sorry, but the old 3 AND RONDO fail this series for me thus far.  i don't see any realistic hopes of turning this around with this team divided as 4 people together on the floor and one punk rondo by himself mentally and physically during team meetings and likely humming to himself in the huddles during timeouts. 

H E A D      C A S E

or do you need to see a few more seasons of declining FT%, FTA and general aggressiveness on offense.  this kid is doing the exact OPPOSITE of mastering the skills required to be point guard, he's actively and aggressively REGRESSING!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!:
    [QUOTE]jtkl, you underestimate the effect a moody b*tch of a point guard has, especially when he is notably, excruciatingly on his own page.  rondo padded up his stats the last two minutes of the game as far as scoring goes. i would say he played somehwere near his potential 20% of the time and looked aloof / mercurial the rest of the time.  what about not attending team huddles? when a team is this old, UNITY is one of the only things that should not fade with age, nay, it should actually increase!  yet you see with rondo, that's his last priority, he has some other eggs to fry, a point to prove, maybe he just misses perk's soft touch in the showers.  who knows, i don't care.  i've seen enough.  like i said in other threads, the vet core is fried and done.  it's ESPECIALLY done when your point guard has his panties in a knot.  with the old 3 being so old, you really need the one young guy of the starting 5 to be spot on.  rondo has been anythng but that in this series.  he screamed prima donna at me the vast majority of tonight with his body language and complacency to just go through the motions listlessly in the half court set.  and he can't even be troubled to hold old, washed up mike bibby in check while he's at it?  sorry, but the old 3 AND RONDO fail this series for me thus far.  i don't see any realistic hopes of turning this around with this team divided as 4 people together on the floor and one punk rondo by himself mentally and physically during team meetings and likely humming to himself in the huddles during timeouts.  H E A D      C A S E or do you need to see a few more seasons of declining FT%, FTA and general aggressiveness on offense.  this kid is doing the exact OPPOSITE of mastering the skills required to be point guard, he's actively and aggressively REGRESSING!
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

You are acting like a child. A spoiled little kid. Grow up man. Seriously. Anyone acting like you are right now doesn't need to lecture Rondo or anyone about adulthood.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If I was Rondo I would have been upset at the way the big three were playing.  The big 3 scored 36 points and allowed 80.  What could Rondo do about that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : You are acting like a child. A spoiled little kid. Grow up man. Seriously. Anyone acting like you are right now doesn't need to lecture Rondo or anyone about adulthood.  
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

really.  that's nice.  so you're on board for another 4 years of rondo the loner with an axe to grind?  what do you like so much about him?  is it the pin point accuracy with his shot or the pin head act tonight avoiding THREE huddles. 

i guess in this day and age, we have to be TOLERANT of all sorts of behavior and honor and pay reverance to those who are too egotistical to BE part of a team.  tolerance and diversity!  that's where you're at if you like what you see right now. 

i was down to my last straw with rondo long before now.  flagrant disrespect of first ballot HOF co-players and obvious agent of dis-unity- that must be really attractive stuff to you.  have fun with it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]If I was Rondo I would have been upset at the way the big three were playing.  The big 3 scored 36 points and allowed 80.  What could Rondo do about that?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

the obvious answer is to avoid all game huddles.  he was DOING THIS WHEN THE GAME WAS TIED AND WE WERE UP 2 to 4 POINTS IN THE THIRD!!!

what up with that?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : You are acting like a child. A spoiled little kid. Grow up man. Seriously. Anyone acting like you are right now doesn't need to lecture Rondo or anyone about adulthood.  
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

This. Rondo is a head case? He would have been better suited playing with the bench the way things were going.

KG, Ray, and Pierce MUST play better. We want to hammer Rondo but he was on the verge of another triple double and down the stretch was the only one who was willing to do anything with the ball as Pierce, and Ray were just standing around.

There was one point during the second quarter. JO got the offensive rebound kicks it out to Rondo as he calls out the play Ray, and Pierce stand around stagnent doing nothing. He plays catch with KG and thankfully we converted the basket.

The Celtics are getting big three are getting hit in their mouth and not respond right now. Its sad. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]If I was Rondo I would have been upset at the way the big three were playing.  The big 3 scored 36 points and allowed 80.  What could Rondo do about that?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

did the big 3 crawl all over rondo for laying an egg in game 1 with 3-10 brickology, 7 dimes with 5 giveaways for a net positive impact on the game of TWO assists?  is that what it's  about now?  callin peeps out on the court because they aren't doing well?   i just have never seen it happen to rondo, so why would he express disgust like that to pierce, ray, kg?

HE WAS DOING IT IN THE THIRD QUARTER WHEN WE WERE IN THE GAME.

someone who isn't a hopeless rondo homer please explain how this is "ok".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : really.  that's nice.  so you're on board for another 4 years of rondo the loner with an axe to grind?  what do you like so much about him?  is it the pin point accuracy with his shot or the pin head act tonight avoiding THREE huddles.  i guess in this day and age, we have to be TOLERANT of all sorts of behavior and honor and pay reverance to those who are too egotistical to BE part of a team.  tolerance and diversity!  that's where you're at if you like what you see right now.  i was down to my last straw with rondo long before now.  flagrant disrespect of first ballot HOF co-players and obvious agent of dis-unity- that must be really attractive stuff to you.  have fun with it!

How old are you 12? Seriously are you 12? Read your post. Read what you just wrote. 

Did Rondo get thrown out like Pierce? Did he throw the ball and get a dumb tech like West? 

When Wade, Bosh, and James, out score KG, Allen, and Pierce by 50 f@cking points they are going to lose. I don't give a f@ck if our point guard has the personality of Bill f@cking Cosby, rolled into David letterman with a touch of Robin Williams. 

Oh Why am i wasting time with you? My kids act better after losing. When you hit puberty we'll finish the discussion. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Looking ahead to next year (sorry, but the remaining games of this series are all but a formality), C's management (whether it's Danny or someone else) needs to do one of two things. Either bring in a more "traditional" PG who can distribute the ball in a half-court set and shoot reasonably well, OR rebuild the team around the "unique" talents of Rondo---meaning find long, athletic guys who like to run. We already have one in Green (whose talents are currently being misused), and likely another in the rookie Bradley. The big 3 and Rondo are currently not a good fit---as anyone with eyes can plainly see.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : did the big 3 crawl all over rondo for laying an egg in game 1 with 3-10 brickology, 7 dimes with 5 giveaways for a net positive impact on the game of TWO assists?  is that what it's  about now?  callin peeps out on the court because they aren't doing well?   i just have never seen it happen to rondo, so why would he express disgust like that to pierce, ray, kg? HE WAS DOING IT IN THE THIRD QUARTER WHEN WE WERE IN THE GAME. someone who isn't a hopeless rondo homer please explain how this is "ok".

DA cannot be happy with 2010-2011 roller coaster ride that Rondo has had and has put this team thru... and with no end is sight with 4 years remaining on his contract.

But hey... Rondo got his numbers tonight while providing his  usual ZERO leadership!!!

Probably PO'd that his ex-teammate from TeamUSA just walked away with league MVP while Rondo struggles to hit wide open 8 footers.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : Take a breath, calm down. the big three scored 36 points. the heat big three scored 80 points. That's not all the point guard who had 20 points and 12 assists.  Big baby, missed layups, and was ineffective. jeff green was abused on defense. The heat, may just be better.  I snapped at my wife an hour ago because the celtics were losing, you are making homophobic remarks and questioning Rondo's sexuality because the Celtics lost. Doesn't it stand to reason if a game you are not part of made you this angry, that the players might be frustrated as well? Delonte west through the basketball at mario Chalmbers last game, Paul Pierce was kicked out. I think Rondo walking away from the huddle is not that terrible a sin. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Yo...have you ever seen the "Association"...he had a stiffy for Perk...and he is so disinterested...before this, I have his a BIG pass...but after this game...he gets my wrath!  I have a guy that I play with once a week for pick up bball...he becomes a baby at times and it kills the team he is on!  There is no room for selfishness!  Wake up dude!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Did you see the game?  Quit smoking and realize the reality dude!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

PP was all over Rondo with Rondo walking away....that's not respecting your elders!  Rondo has pissed me off....he has serious issues and we won't win this year!  Positive dude!  I love the Celtics but seriously,,,,,,,Rondo has weakened us...I hope he reads this c r a p cause he needs to wake up and change...NOW!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : Did you see the game?  Quit smoking and realize the reality dude!

You mean the game where Lebron James took over? maybe if Rondo would quit being selfish and grow 7 inches he could have stopped him. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Excuses... Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

What's an excuse? saying rondo Has nothing to do with lebron's performence? do you always think this deeply about things? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : How old are you 12? Seriously are you 12? Read your post. Read what you just wrote.  Did Rondo get thrown out like Pierce? Did he throw the ball and get a dumb tech like West?  When Wade, Bosh, and James, out score KG, Allen, and Pierce by 50 f@cking points they are going to lose. I don't give a f@ck if our point guard has the personality of Bill f@cking Cosby, rolled into David letterman with a touch of Robin Williams.  Oh Why am i wasting time with you? My kids act better after losing. When you hit puberty we'll finish the discussion. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

with all due respect to your pubertarious judgeship, pierce should not have been tossed.  the calls were not equal on both sides of the ball.  no referee in his right mind, unless under edict from david sterm, would make a call like that.  so don't use that as your styrofoam crutch.

i agree that delonte tossing the ball was dumb.

so are you saying that you condone the actions of rondo?  good idea to break with the rest of the team for a hat trick of sequences, WHEN WE WERE STILL IN THE GAME for at least two of them?

just deal with that little nugget mr. pubes.  tell me all about it.  how is this good for rondo to do this?  the big 3 got roasted through three quarters but we were still in it.  rondo started his act long before we were out of it. 

HOW DOES THIS PASS MUSTER WITH YOU?

explain it to yourself but don't try to make me sound crazy for thinking rondo is a punk head case.  he already was a head case, i mean who else in the history of starting point guards in the nba has his backward curve in offensive competence and now we add outright punk to it in game 2 of the eastern semi's.  nice!  glad you can either admire it or pass it off as nothing.

i think it's trash, just like the whole rest of rondo's avoding-becoming-proficient-at-basic-aspects-of-the-half-court-game-AND-pouting-coz-you-miss-your-perkins-pal act.  i mean really.  wipe the tears off with a few hundreds off of the 10 million wad per year and get back to work. 

25. This post has been removed.