RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!

In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : Don't hold your breath ...
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

stay blind then.  blind faith in twon.  blind acceptance of rondo.  good for yous

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]PP was all over Rondo with Rondo walking away....that's not respecting your elders!  Rondo has pissed me off....he has serious issues and we won't win this year!  Positive dude!  I love the Celtics but seriously,,,,,,,Rondo has weakened us...I hope he reads this c r a p cause he needs to wake up and change...NOW!
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]

wopps employee antwonforever, jtkl, another who sees the truth. 

divisive is something that often goes on behind the scenes for extended periods of time.  then depending on how divisive, dour or dum the  offender is, they'll roll it out when the lights are brightest, usually to try to cover up their own stink.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

In the end, and against my wishes, that seems near, the Heat are a very good team. 

Beatable?  Sure, but give them just a little credit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

are you seriously mad at the guy cuz he showed FRUSTRATION in the huddle??? hahahahahahaha...goooo to youtube. youll see a video of pierce ignoring kg in the huddle. youll see a video of kg yelling at baby in the huddle. and youll probly see the video from todays huddle. 

seriously it has gotten to the pt where ppl are LOOKING for a reason to be like "ugh, rondo did some bullsh#t again, wat a terrible guy." its ridiculous. they were all frustrated, and rondo showed his frustration while nodding but walking away from the situation. sue him. rondo runs all the offensive and defensive sets anyways, so altho he probably should have been in the huddle, dont try to question him bc he wasnt, bc all of the big 4 have had moments like this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I think Acie has some serious mental problems.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]are you seriously mad at the guy cuz he showed FRUSTRATION in the huddle??? hahahahahahaha...goooo to youtube. youll see a video of pierce ignoring kg in the huddle. youll see a video of kg yelling at baby in the huddle. and youll probly see the video from todays huddle.  seriously it has gotten to the pt where ppl are LOOKING for a reason to be like "ugh, rondo did some bullsh#t again, wat a terrible guy." its ridiculous. they were all frustrated, and rondo showed his frustration while nodding but walking away from the situation. sue him. rondo runs all the offensive and defensive sets anyways, so altho he probably should have been in the huddle, dont try to question him bc he wasnt, bc all of the big 4 have had moments like this.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

The thing that's really crazy is these guys act like we would have won if Rondo was in that huddle nodding away. We lost the game because the heat are well coached team with a big three in their prime. 

our big three scored 36 points. lebron James scored that almost himself. When that happens we lose even if Rondo spends a day doing nothing but huddles. 

Logic is not Acie's thing. being a bitter crybaby is. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In the end, and against my wishes, that seems near, the Heat are a very good team.  Beatable?  Sure, but give them just a little credit.
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]

People hate the heat, but if you were asked to rate the top five players in the league d. Wade and lebron James would be on most lists. They play great defense and have superb athletes. They may just be better. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

[QUOTE]are you seriously mad at the guy cuz he showed FRUSTRATION in the huddle??? hahahahahahaha...goooo to youtube. youll see a video of pierce ignoring kg in the huddle. youll see a video of kg yelling at baby in the huddle. and youll probly see the video from todays huddle.  seriously it has gotten to the pt where ppl are LOOKING for a reason to be like "ugh, rondo did some bullsh#t again, wat a terrible guy." its ridiculous. they were all frustrated, and rondo showed his frustration while nodding but walking away from the situation. sue him. rondo runs all the offensive and defensive sets anyways, so altho he probably should have been in the huddle, dont try to question him bc he wasnt, bc all of the big 4 have had moments like this.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Yea...you are right....Rondo is just being Rondo...nice time to do your thing Rondo....you forget one thing!  Rondo is still young and should empty his glass every now and then...when Doc teaches Ray or Paul or Kevin....they listen and nod their head....Rondo just pouts like my 7 year old daughter!  What a b o  o b!  He is isolating people!!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]A lot of back and forth on Rondo going on, with both sides having valid points.  Just as I thought a year ago with Perk that we'd see by the trade deadline what the front office thought about him, for this off season we will not only see what they think about the current roster, we'll see how valued these players (especially Rondo) are viewed by the league. For this series it is difficult to blame any one player.  When you look at the matchups at any point in the game can you point to one where you say "damn, we can go at this and exploit it?" No matter who the Heat have on the floor (Anthony, Jones,etc) I haven't seen any Celtic capable of dominating them offensively.  It is disturbing that Rondo cannot keep a geriatic Bibby in front of him when Bibby has the ball, still going for the poke from behind.  But he (Rondo) is hardly the only culprit.  Oh, and those multiple iso's to Davis after going down 83 - 80 was tantamount to waving a surrender flag.  If that's the best offensive option, then it's time to go fishing. The off-season; where the real fun starts.
    Posted by jallen5799[/QUOTE]

jallen, you said it perfectly.

Also, people just cant compare 80 pts vs 36 pts for the Big 3's and start pointing fingers.. For one thing Lebron & Wade control the ball 90% of the tim when the HEat are on offense... our Big 3 maybe 50%.... the balls in ROndos hands and his job is to set them up with good shots..

I dont wanna hear about triple doubles or almost triple doubles... it means nothing... especially when your stats get padded in garbage time.

Bottom line to me in this series is the Celtic coaching... I have to lay alot of blame on Doc.. the Heat players were ready & hungry.... they had a plan to trap PP whenever he touches the ball... its working

Doc continued to stay with BBD as he continued his 2 month swoon of horrible play... missed layup after missed layup against a tiny HEat frontline... not even drawing fouls... while JON rotted on the bench... and JON was having an impact game.

Not to leave out Jeff Green... who carried us in the 1st half when Pierce was out... he had his offensvie game going and naturally, got splinters all 2nd half on the bench

Rondo reverting back to his hard drives into the lane and backpeddling to the foul line begging to make a pass... no threat to go to the rim and the Heat saw it.. Rondo is quick enuf to blow by Bibby for a layup or create switches and open teammates... instead he pulls up and allows the defense to remain set..

Why does he do this 3 of every 6 games??   Ask DOc...

Doc has it in his head that BBD is gonna be the man no matter how poorly he plays or hos good JON plays... its gonna be BBD cause thats what DOc wrote on his clipboard I guess...

So frustrating to watch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

In Response to RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU!:
    [QUOTE]Did you see him walk away from Paul....did you see him not meet the 3 great ones to talk in a time out....did you see him not in the huddle...what the f is wrong with him!  Is he really missing Perk...were they butt buddies or something?  He has to snap out of his stupid selfish crap but I don't think he will....he's becoming a distraction as much as I hate saying this....my blood runs green but I wonder what color is his????????????????????????????????
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]

Rondo wasn't the issue last night, the issue was Paul Pierce! He hasn't shown up yet. If I was Rondo I would walk away to, who wants to hear someone ranting who hasn't given his all in the first two games.  Rondo played ok last night, but where was PP? I thought after he embarrassed himself and his team in the first game, he would of shown up in game two.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In 2008 Rondo got his ring thanks to the big 3, now he has the keys to this team.
    And so far against an elite team he shows his true colors. He's not a leader.
    Can't take advantage against Bibby? Got his points when the game was over otherwise he walked the ball up and let the shotclock winding down. Nobody guarding him in halfcourt offense...
    I'm not saying Rondo is the only one to blame but he's supposed to be our leader.
    He makes this team go (or not). And so far he has shown he's not up to the task.
    When this era comes to an end I believe it'd be better to trade Rondo and start with a clean sheet. We won't be winning in the post big 3 with him in the driving seat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I've seen the look on Ainge's face last night. I think he gets it.
    Wouldn't be surprised if this team has a complete different look next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo is did his job last night.  It is the big three that  disappeared. They will all be back next game.  The Heat will revert to form at some point if we can get back in this series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

It's hard for an aging crew to play 4 on 5 on halfcourt offense against some of the best atletes in the game, so I disagree he didn't do his job very well.
    Sometimes it's painfull to watch but so was Baby. I see no reason to keep hold of them in the future.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Baby was awful and has seen his stock decline big time in the last month. He better get it going or he will be getting less money than he got last contract.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hippocrates. Show Hippocrates's posts

You call yourselves fans? I'm disappointed in this entire thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Rondo apologists use the big 3 as an excuse to cover for our enigma point guard. They did have a bad game last night but Rondo can make life so much easier for them but he didn't. You said that he'd turn it up for the playoffs, they really started game 1 of the second round, so far he's not done that by a long shot!
    Against Bibby and Chalmers. Rondo is 25, he should be in his prime and carry the heaviest burden. But so far he can't or won't.
    Imagine when the Big 3 are gone (next season?), then what? He's glaring shortcomings will be exposed even more and there will be nobody to hide after.
    Same for Baby, though it's obvious he isn't starter material.
    So for the good of the franchise I believe it's better to have a tabula rasa.

I saw dispair in our team last night, the Heat on the other hand are determined and firmly in control. I fear this series is over. It have been 4 great seasons, too bad for the injuries or we already had #18 in the rafters.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]It's hard for an aging crew to play 4 on 5 on halfcourt offense against some of the best atletes in the game, so I disagree he didn't do his job very well. Sometimes it's painfull to watch but so was Baby. I see no reason to keep hold of them in the future.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

Rondo was 0 for 6 beyond 8 feet and passed up countless wide open looks or it might have been maybe 2  for 16.

He certainly did not make the Heat pay for sagging off of him. He took an open 18 footer with 3:47 left in the 4th and failed to draw iron. CRINGE!!! Made no difference though because the game was in the book by that time.

Agreed 4 on 5 is way too much pressure for the Big Three to be able handle against the Heat or any good defensive team with Rondo standing around holding his package.

A totally new look next year for sure.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : Rondo was 0 for 6 beyond 8 feet and passed up countless wide open looks or it might have been maybe 2  for 16. He certainly did not make the Heat pay for sagging off of him. He took an open 18 footer with 3:47 left in the 4th and failed to draw iron. CRINGE!!! Made no difference though because the game was in the book by that time. Agreed 4 on 5 is way too much pressure for the Big Three to be able handle against the Heat or any good defensive team with Rondo standing around holding his package. A totally new look next year for sure. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that if it was an option for Rondo to make routine wide open uncontested jumpers it may help the offense?  It might relieve some of the burden on the BIG 3?  So against a young extremely athletic team it would help to have a point guard that could do what most of the even average point guards can do?

I am surprised because I thought he was perfect for this team, that Jason Kidd was not a good shooter when he came into the league, Rondo is young and will only get better, it doesn't matter if he scores because there is already plenty of scoring on the roster, and as long as he performs his role they are unstoppable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : jallen, you said it perfectly. Also, people just cant compare 80 pts vs 36 pts for the Big 3's and start pointing fingers.. For one thing Lebron & Wade control the ball 90% of the tim when the HEat are on offense... our Big 3 maybe 50%.... the balls in ROndos hands and his job is to set them up with good shots.. I dont wanna hear about triple doubles or almost triple doubles... it means nothing... especially when your stats get padded in garbage time. Bottom line to me in this series is the Celtic coaching... I have to lay alot of blame on Doc.. the Heat players were ready & hungry.... they had a plan to trap PP whenever he touches the ball... its working Doc continued to stay with BBD as he continued his 2 month swoon of horrible play... missed layup after missed layup against a tiny HEat frontline... not even drawing fouls... while JON rotted on the bench... and JON was having an impact game. Not to leave out Jeff Green... who carried us in the 1st half when Pierce was out... he had his offensvie game going and naturally, got splinters all 2nd half on the bench Rondo reverting back to his hard drives into the lane and backpeddling to the foul line begging to make a pass... no threat to go to the rim and the Heat saw it.. Rondo is quick enuf to blow by Bibby for a layup or create switches and open teammates... instead he pulls up and allows the defense to remain set.. Why does he do this 3 of every 6 games??   Ask DOc... Doc has it in his head that BBD is gonna be the man no matter how poorly he plays or hos good JON plays... its gonna be BBD cause thats what DOc wrote on his clipboard I guess... So frustrating to watch
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Exactly........Delonte and Jeff Green both played well last night. Why BBD continues to play and we post him up is a mystery to me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpbncb. Show rpbncb's posts

Big Baby just sucks!!! Why Doc continues to put him in is beyond me. He can't rebound and he certainly can't score. He can't even make a layup and then when he misses he flops all over the floor instead of trying to get the rebound. Wake up Doc!!! Big Baby is hurting the team more than you're willing to admit. Loosen the reins and let these guys play. Rondo needs to push the ball up and quit waiting around for someone to finally shoot. KG take it to the basket you big _uss!! You're not a point guard!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO IS NOT DOING UBUNTU! : So are you saying that if it was an option for Rondo to make routine wide open uncontested jumpers it may help the offense?  It might relieve some of the burden on the BIG 3?  So against a young extremely athletic team it would help to have a point guard that could do what most of the even average point guards can do? I am surprised because I thought he was perfect for this team, that Jason Kidd was not a good shooter when he came into the league, Rondo is young and will only get better, it doesn't matter if he scores because there is already plenty of scoring on the roster, and as long as he performs his role they are unstoppable.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

How about the following truisms... "he scores when the team needs for him to score..." or "he scores at will... anytime he wants to. He's that good!"???

BTW... where is Rondo's best friend, JerryCole? J/C has been known to hide out near Osama when Rondo goes south...

Rumor has it that the SEALs found J/C squirreled away in OsamaBL's compound, pouring over 82games.com stats, oblivious to the goings-on around him.

Pud

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]It's hard for an aging crew to play 4 on 5 on halfcourt offense against some of the best atletes in the game, so I disagree he didn't do his job very well. Sometimes it's painfull to watch but so was Baby. I see no reason to keep hold of them in the future.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

Should and aging big three get out scored buy FIFTY points. Rondo scored 20 so if he only dropped 70 points on bibby he would have made up the difference. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

i agree with anyone that says rondo is becoming a distraction. Big distraction at that. I also noticed rondo walking away from the team huddle and pierce getting on his face. I dont know what pierce told him but it must had hit a nerve.

????????????