Rondo Lovers Seen the Light?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light?

Pierce Lover who will NOT ever see the light.
    Last night Pierce in 37 min. 3 - 11 FG, 1 reb (yes 1 UGH!!!), 10 pts. +/- -4.
    Tonight 35 min. 6 - 16 FG, 2 rebs (yes 2 UGH!!!) 14 pts., +/- -15
    Rondo is playing way better than Pierce and he still wants to trade Rondo, Go figure. Some people don't know what they have till it's gone. Rondo is the best player by far in the Celtics team. Being a Lakers fan I wish the Celtics do trade him.
    That thing called love, it makes people blind. Laughing

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light?:
    [QUOTE]Tonight we got beat by a Bulls team led by CJ Watson, a backup PG, and two D-League PGs, Mike James and John Lucas.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

yeah...and we beat the same team on sunday with two D league PG's and a back up PG...what does this have to do with Rondo?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I have seen the light.  Defense is not the problem, it's offense.  No one shot well.  But Rondo is our most tradeable asset.  As I said way back in July, he is the one that needs to be traded, and not because I dislike him, I don't, but we can't build around him in the future, and we can still try to be competitive now.
    Rondo and JON for Nash and Gortat, if PHO will do it
    If not, Rondo and Daniels for Nash and Lopez.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]you can't just trade him for an all-star big man. someone with an all-star big man hs to agree to trade him to boston...... ugh!
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Like New Orleans or Utah?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Celts gutty and tough... KG's return helped, but...

Out quicked to the ball all night. Legs. It's a young man's game. We have trouble making our dunks. I don't know the rebound totals but it was bad. They made our guys look like sleepwalkers. But we were still in it. If the 3's fall maybe we steal it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light? : Didn't you say the Bulls would trade Noah for Pierce? NO Didn't you say Lebron would never leave Cleveland a few years ago? NO me calling you an idiot isn't based on your percentage of successful trivial sports predictions.
    LOL!!! He's only wrong 99.9% of the time. That's not bad...

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light? : huh? kaman is your all-star caliber big who you're willing to deal rondo for? haha who is utah offering and please provide a link...

Already provided a link from the pre-season that said Utah might want to trade Jefferson....look it up yourself

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light? : There are fans here saying we don't trade Rondo for a big man. I disagree. A big man is more important than a flashy PG. That's why I say we sacrifice Rondo to get an All-Star caliber big man.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    I live on West Coast. Went to PF Changs to watch 2nd half.  What a comeback  as game was tied at 69 with 8 min to play & then I choked on my fortune cookie as they went on a 12-0 run. We lost without their star, ROSE, playing. If we can get a big man by trading Ray Allen, JO, and others & draft picks etc., then being fortunate, do it. Otherwise, I agree with Fiercest, get Gasol for Rondo whom I've really liked lately but he's our best trade bait & we can live with PGs we have but the big man is our main need...but, will La do the deal ?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.