Rondo Lovers Seen the Light?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light?

In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light?:
    In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light? : Maybe your just starting to see the light!!!
    Posted by OneOnOne

Maybe you're right, now if only Fierce would see it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light? :  Maybe you're right, now if only Fierce would see it!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Don't hold your breath or I won't have anyone to argue with.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light?":
    Its pretty bad around here when we are sitting around saying if this team does this and that team does that and we trade these three players for those two players and they make a deal for our third player we can move up to 8th in the seed rankings.  This is getting to be totally crazy.  If all these so called instant cures were so easy to do, do you think DA would be doing nothing at this point?  If we really think one player is going to make us "elite" again, please call me , I have this terrific bridge on 369 i need to sell.  It has lots of traffic and would be a perfect place for a toll. Can we just get real here and try to do something for the future and quit worrying about this year.  Yea we might make the playoffs,  it doesn't matter what seed. 8th or 4th,  were still going to probably get beat in the second round with what we got.  Making a trade to get the 8th seed just in case Rose is hampered by injuries is insane. Posted by OneOnOne
    Great post. Now only if Fierce and his entourage would listen to this reason.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light? : this thread describes you in a nutshell... it starts with you babbling about how the bulls beat the celtics without their flashy pg because of great defense and rebounding.... now, at the end of the thread you are excusing chicago for losing the past couple games, including one to NJ lol, because "Rose is out again". you're a joke
    Posted by ricky12684

Ah, not the same message I got!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light? : this thread describes you in a nutshell... it starts with you babbling about how the bulls beat the celtics without their flashy pg because of great defense and rebounding.... now, at the end of the thread you are excusing chicago for losing the past couple games, including one to NJ lol, because "Rose is out again". you're a joke
    Posted by ricky12684

Well i won't call him a joke, its is sunday you know,  but one thing about Fierce he covers all his bases.  No matter what happens where he has a thread somewhere backing up something about it.  Most of the time he covers both sides of the coin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Lovers Seen the Light? : F - KG F - Gasol SF - Pierce SG - Pietrus PG - Mo Williams That starting 5 will not make you happy?
    Posted by Fiercest34

this would make me happier,

KG- PF
    LBJ -SF
    RA- SG
    DH- Center
    DW- PG

Sections
Shortcuts