Rondo Needs to Improve FTs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Rondo Needs to Improve FTs

If he hit them all, it woulnt have mattered tonight against the Pacers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Not to worry! The Magic and Bulls are on... playing real, serious basketball!

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

pud,
    I think tonight will be a game we see many more times before the season is over. Younger teams will have a field day covering bottling up our older slower inside men and let Rondo sit out there with a shot any time he wants it.

On nights Paul and Ray make their threes we will be in games but when one of them is off you will have a recipe for tonight's game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Needs to Improve FTs:
    pud, I think tonight will be a game we see many more times before the season is over. Younger teams will have a field day covering bottling up our older slower inside men and let Rondo sit out there with a shot any time he wants it. On nights Paul and Ray make their threes we will be in games but when one of them is off you will have a recipe for tonight's game.
    Posted by concord27

I just re-subscribed to NBA package today with considerable reservations so I am in for the long haul.

My hope is that DA will make a bold move to save the season by starting the rebuild and trading what few assets have value. That way we will have something to feel good about by season's end. Otherwise, it could easily be a lost year.

But yes... as long as CPP and RA are hitting, we can be semi-competitive (i.e. not embarrassed) against mid-level teams... but with zero margin for error or injury. Otherwise, we get blown out... and hello lottery!

Realistically Rondo is a lost cause. As acie once said... two coats of paint short of being simply brilliant!

Oh so close..  yet so very far.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts