Rondo off to a good start

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Rondo off to a good start

Glad to see RR getting some points and taking some shots early in the first. Lets hope we can keep this up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Rondo off to a good start

In Response to Rondo off to a good start:
    [QUOTE]Glad to see RR getting some points and taking some shots early in the first. Lets hope we can keep this up
    Posted by NaturesCamo[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed he is off to a great start.... most of his shots have been blocked or misses... he got a goaltending call and a layup... and the announcers have already mentioned how their spacing is bad because nobody has to guard Rondo and how the Knicks are playing defense 5 against 4 because they don't have to guard Rondo and when they interview D'Antoni they specifically asked him about not having to guard Rondo...... go Rondo........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

what the pfhuck are you two smoking? Rondo off to a great start..please. That's how the Fraud plays. does something good the first 3 min, after that, he is done for the night, the night I tell you.

How many times does the little twirp pass up a possible lay up and foul and tosses it out behind him for someone to take 20 footers. He wouldn't care if it was his grandmother back there ready to take the shot, he'd still send it out. This is why we see that Fatso, that Fat pfhuck Glen Davis taking shots instead of working his fat azz down below. I hope Ainge just let's him go, hopefully to a team that will satisfy his fat donut eating azz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo off to a good start:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rondo off to a good start : Yes indeed he is off to a great start.... most of his shots have been blocked or misses... he got a goaltending call and a layup... and the announcers have already mentioned how their spacing is bad because nobody has to guard Rondo and how the Knicks are playing defense 5 against 4 because they don't have to guard Rondo and when they interview D'Antoni they specifically asked him about not having to guard Rondo...... go Rondo........
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    I'll take a near triple double from Rondo anygame. He played well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rondo off to a good start : Yes indeed he is off to a great start.... most of his shots have been blocked or misses... he got a goaltending call and a layup... and the announcers have already mentioned how their spacing is bad because nobody has to guard Rondo and how the Knicks are playing defense 5 against 4 because they don't have to guard Rondo and when they interview D'Antoni they specifically asked him about not having to guard Rondo...... go Rondo........
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

I believe the Knick coach said "we will see".  Near triple double and you still won't give credit.  Pure hater.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Rondo played well but I have a bone to pick with him on the 2 long passes he threw away late in the 4th quarter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo played well but I have a bone to pick with him on the 2 long passes he threw away late in the 4th quarter.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

those were bad plays but he threw a great pass to kg at the rim. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo off to a good start : I believe the Knick coach said "we will see".  Near triple double and you still won't give credit.  Pure hater.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He almost gets bitter anytime Rondo plays well. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I think Ray could and should have gotten that pass though.
    Overall I thought Rondo played well.
    I wasn't too happy with baby and green tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Agreed. He almost gets bitter anytime Rondo plays well. "

Yup. I have him on ignore because he is not a fan but A TROLL. He is not interested in the Celts winning as long as Rondo is on the team.

Leave it to a loser like Dud to come in here talking trash after a great win. He seems to enjoy the losses more because they validate his point of view. 

I didn't think Rondo had an amazing game but it was certainly a step in the right direction. Those two long passes bugged me as well mem. But he did throw a terrific alley oop. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I have the Dud on ignore as well

He is NOT a Celts fan, but a hateful ignorant loser here to start fights an dpick on rondo over and over

It makes the forum so much better not to hear the racism and spiteful trash posts of the board's biggest fool.. you all should try it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]" Agreed. He almost gets bitter anytime Rondo plays well. " Yup. I have him on ignore because he is not a fan but A TROLL. He is not interested in the Celts winning as long as Rondo is on the team. Leave it to a loser like Dud to come in here talking trash after a great win. He seems to enjoy the losses more because they validate his point of view.  I didn't think Rondo had an amazing game but it was certainly a step in the right direction. Those two long passes bugged me as well mem. But he did throw a terrific alley oop. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

those passes killed me too. :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

His stat line was better than chauncey "big shot" billups!!!!  So no complaints on my part.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo did ok. Not great. Don't flash his numbers at me. The numbers don't alway indicate how a player plays overall. If a player ends up for 30 points after taking 30 shots, is that a good night? He needs to be more aggressive with the ball still. And when he drives and has a layup or short bunny, take it. Stop kicking the ball out to KG near the arch. Better on the spot decisions. But they won the game so that is all that really matters.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    I agree with most of what you said, except the part where kicking the ball out to KG is a bad thing. If he has an open layup sure, take it. But KG has a nice jumper out there and if the defense crashes on Rondo then kicking it out is a good thing. If KG doesn't take the shot maybe pierce or ray are open for a shot somewhere else. I personally am a fan of driving and then kicking it out to an open guy

Sections
Shortcuts