Rondo out Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Rondo out Tonight

When did Rondo injure his hip against the Clips?

He's out tonight and a game time decision tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Rondo out Tonight

it's going to be tuff...they are going to run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

So it's looking like we are going to go 2-2 on this road trip

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i don't want to say it..it's going to be tuff..gotta get back on D...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

too bad we don't have a back up point guard who can step in......    almost never have had one other than dooling, as middling as he was for a backup PG

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

too bad we don't have a back up point guard who can step in......    almost never have had one other than dooling, as middling as he was for a backup PG

[/QUOTE]

we could use barbosa tonight..but he's not there...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

This is a big game.  The Warriors have always played Boston tough at home and they are coming off an emotional loss to LA.  The Celtics need to win this one to prove they can win away against a good motivated team and not drop below .500.  

The W's are one of the better rebounding teams in the NBA which is never a good thing for the C's and they are scoring 100+PPG.  The W's are still flying under the radar, but will be one of the better teams in the NBA once they get injured Bogut back as starting C.  

Harrison Barnes and Klay Thompson, their recent first round picks, are both starting and playing extremely well.   Game Keys IMO:  who will be able to cover 6'6" SG Klay Thompson and who wins the Garnett vs PF Lee matchup.   Should be a great game!!

Go C's. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

The Warriors are 20-10.  They are a very good basketball team.  As much as I hope we pull this out, I just don't see it tonight.  And with Sacramento coming up tomorrow, this is not looking like a good west coast swing.

I know when Rondo is out, other players tend to step up in a big way.  The ball moves more crisply and more players get involved.  I sure hope we come out and get the job done.

Not confident we will the way we've been playing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not saying we will win tonight but the last 2 years we have won about 66% of the time Rondo didn't play.  Of course Rondo is a bigger part of our team this year than in the past.   You can give up,  I will keep it positive.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Sorry, we just haven't shown we can win games against young, deep teams and they have a very good backcourt.

Maybe they will play well and the ball will move without Rondo...just not confident in this group right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Bias, I'm like you.  I'm just not confident with this group.

GS has a great guard rotation of Curry, Thompson and Jack.  Pierce is going to have to do to Harrison Barnes what a saavy scoring veteran is supposed to do to a young, aspiring rookie - eat him up.  Pierce has got to school the young Barnes.

Jeff Green will have to step up huge tonight for us to win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bias, I'm like you.  I'm just not confident with this group.

GS has a great guard rotation of Curry, Thompson and Jack.  Pierce is going to have to do to Harrison Barnes what a saavy scoring veteran is supposed to do to a young, aspiring rookie - eat him up.  Pierce has got to school the young Barnes.

Jeff Green will have to step up huge tonight for us to win.

[/QUOTE]

I remember Rondo got a knee in the Clipper game and he did limp to the sideline at the end of the game.  Very hard game to win tonight without Rondo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

This team will not compete until Bradley gets back on the court.  It seems no one wants to stop the dribble penetration or get the ball out of the point guards hands.  Bradley will do that!  Bass has absolutely no instinct to crash the boards.  I can't count the times he just stood and whatched the shooter take his shot.  He didn't go to the hoop and he didn't head down court to set up defensively.  He just stands about 15 feet out in no mans land where he is absolutely useless.