Rondo/Pierce friction in the huddle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo/Pierce friction in the huddle

Anyone know what that was about?

Pierce trying to say something to Rondo.... and Rondo waving Pierce away, walking away from the huddle while the coaches were saying something...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Rondo/Pierce friction in the huddle

When that happened I knew that the game was over. I am curious as to what was said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo/Pierce friction in the huddle:
    [QUOTE]When that happened I knew that the game was over. I am curious as to what was said.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

This.

I am incredibly curious as well but we will likely never know. Just reading his lips it was friednly things being said and Rondo tapped him and tried to dismiss it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Even if they were angry, I just said some angry things to my wife (whom I love dearly) because I pissed about the game. It's not like it is unusual for players to bicker a little after a loss. These guys like each other and have each others back. Just a bad day at the office. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

fighting in the huddle...we're done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1986. Show 1986's posts

It always happen.

Russell and Siegfried in the huddle.

Cowens and White.

Bird and Ainge.

NO EXCUSE.......flaring up when losing important game.

Just win game 3 baby! we will take care of the business.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]rondo was ALONE ON THE FLOOR for at least two other in game huddles that the rest of the team had.  RONDO IS A LONER LOSER.  and now he's doing it IN THE HUDDLES TOO.  that's nice.  maybe doc needs to grow a pair and sit this punk down for a spell.  i mean really.  who is he?  rod "strictnine" strickland?  why the dis-unity?  did someone hurt his wittle feelings?  or does he still miss his perky? honestly people.  i've seen enough of rondo.  if i was coach i'd sit him for the next game, but you know danny nor doc have ever stood up to this weenie of a point guard.  let's see him stink out the joint at the garden and then go hide in the corner with the floor sweeper guy during timeouts and ignore the 3 HOF players on the floor. because rondo REALLY IS THAT GREAT that he should be acting like that!  he really is.  he is the all around player, first ballot HOF point guard at 58% free throws and a solid record of crash and burn in the playoffs. I'm sick of it.  WHATEVER it is rondo is trying to do or prove, it's not his place to play loner DICK HEAD on the team and ignore Pierce, Doc or the rest of the team.  Plain and simple.  Bench the prik and start deloonte for game 3.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

But how do you Really feel about it???

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Clean up your rude comments sewer breath or I'll report you to the monitor ... Your up Davis's azz more than a dog in heat ... watch yourself pal.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

watch myself?  i just said for the fourth time tonight that davis has stunk.  and i also said for the third time that he exerts NOWHERE NEAR THE INFLUENCE over this teamt that pansy rondo does regarding ball control, tempo control, stinko control (you know when he shoots from 14 feet and catches pure glass).

deal with it.  don't get down on me because i threw your crap right back at you regarding your fantasy of antwrong walker being a solution for this team.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

yea acie..lets bench the most important player to our success.............

Sections
Shortcuts