Rondo please!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

Rondo please!!

Last night celtic´s game was pathetic. Only in the last 6 minutes in the second quarter we played like a champions team. Really I don´t know if the "oneals" will be the key...We have enought time to improve but...Rondo, Pierce, Garnett and Allen have to play better all the game time not only a few minutes per game.

.......and Murphy is a pathetic player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Re: Rondo please!!

In Response to Rondo please!!:
    [QUOTE]Last night celtic´s game was pathetic. Only in the last 6 minutes in the second quarter we played like a champions team. Really I don´t know if the "oneals" will be the key...We have enought time to improve but...Rondo, Pierce, Garnett and Allen have to play better all the game time not only a few minutes per game. .......and Murphy is a pathetic player.
    Posted by Jokerblue[/QUOTE]

The problem with Murphy isn't that he is " pathetic" the problem is he hasn't played BB all year ,and will not find any rhythm in a new system playing 3 minutes a game. Rivers either needs to play him more minutes or just let him sit, either way this is all on Doc. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOBEnumber5. Show KOBEnumber5's posts

KEEP SHOOTING!!!   LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

As I said before, Rondo has proven to be a arrogant, self-centered player whose thinks he's better than he actually is. I going out on a limb here but it must be said....he will be the reason the Cs do not get banner 18. That play in the last 20 seconds said a lot about him as a player since his buddy got traded. Danny you better explore the possibilities over the summer ....if his play continues you will be exploring in early May.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Rondos the reason we wont win now.

Okay troll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo please!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rondo please!! : The problem with Murphy isn't that he is " pathetic" the problem is he hasn't played BB all year ,and will not find any rhythm in a new system playing 3 minutes a game. Rivers either needs to play him more minutes or just let him sit, either way this is all on Doc. 
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

Oh please, don't make excuses for this worthless player, he IS PATHETIC. I can't stand it when fans try to make excuses like this for a guy who's been in the league for 10-12 years. After ten years of playing, all of the sudden you forget how to shoot a basketball. He's been with the team quite long enough now and countless practices to catch up and rub the dust off. A good skillfull player plays ball because its in his blood. Leon Powe has warmed the bench as much as Murphy did due to his knee injury. He comes out and plays like he had fire in his veins like there was no tommorrow. And you wanna tell me that Murphy is not worthless when you see him chickened out on taking a wide open shot and turned the ball over. That alone turned my stomach and pretty much did it for me with this guy. HE IS WORTHLESS, One and Done for that Fraud.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]As I said before, Rondo has proven to be a arrogant, self-centered player whose thinks he's better than he actually is. I going out on a limb here but it must be said....he will be the reason the Cs do not get banner 18. That play in the last 20 seconds said a lot about him as a player since his buddy got traded. Danny you better explore the possibilities over the summer ....if his play continues you will be exploring in early May.
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

It's easy for trolls like you to critisize player from a far. Do ou have friends that know Rondo personally who attest to the fact that he's arrogant and self centered. The answer is a big fat "NO".

If you write something in this column try backing it up with facts, quotes from scources, etc.

Hetchinspete.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo please!! : It's easy for trolls like you to critisize player from a far. Do ou have friends that know Rondo personally who attest to the fact that he's arrogant and self centered. The answer is a big fat "NO". If you write something in this column try backing it up with facts, quotes from scources, etc. Hetchinspete.
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Do you have friends that says he's not?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Like all players, Rondo has his strengths and weaknesses. If Rondo is arrogant and self-centered, that is not all bad. The good of having such qualities is CONFIDENCE. And the mental aspect of the game is just as important as the physical. There is no quit in the man even though, at times, he is full of himself. Like with Perk, put Rondo on the trading bloc and there will be teams falling over themselves to get him. Do you think Miami or New York wouldn' jump at the chance at getting Rondo?

No matter how Rondo plays one game or several, he is still one of the best point guards in the league. He's ligthning quick, has exceptional hands, is able to get the ball to the big 3 in critical situations, plays great defense, and for a man his size, is uncanny at getting rebounds and stealing the ball.

Sure he isn't a consistent shooter and is bad at the line, but his strengths far outweigh his weaknesses. Without Rondo, the Celts would not have had the success they have experienced the past 3 years.

Sections
Shortcuts