Rondo Poster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRADinLA. Show BRADinLA's posts

Rondo Poster

When Rondo had that monster dunk on Bosh this year everyone called it a poster... so where is the poster?!  I want to buy it but I don't think they've even made it.  Come on!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: Rondo Poster

Look at the obvious foul that never got called when Bosh threw Rondo off balance with a shove in the belly that landed him on his butt.  Guys like Bosh who are so mentally unprepared to compete should sit on the sidelines before they hurt somebody.  Feet inside the circle, feet moving, hand on the mid section of an opponent who is in the air.  If I'm not mistaken, Rondo's hamstring troubles started when he picked himself up SLOWLY from this attack.  Bosh is a nice guy, but maybe Shaq could return the favor and kick his legs out from under him when he goes up.  Man, this is so bad, we dont even do that to one another in the Rec league; it's grounds for a punch in the face.  Doesn't some flagrant rule apply to this?  That's probably why you never saw any official poster with an NBA logo on it.  It's an advertisement for poor officiating and Heat favoritism.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Re: Rondo Poster

HA! Good point!

I remember that push. Is there anyone who can defend it?

Still a nice poster from that angle, with the title reading "AND ONE!"

Would love to mail a copy to Bosh.

Sections
Shortcuts