Rondo: Present Roster has ‘Most Talent’

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Rondo: Present Roster has ‘Most Talent’

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/rondo-present-roster-has-most-talent/

Rajon Rondo: “This team is very unselfish. We have a lot of talented guys – the most talent we’ve had since I’ve been with the Celtics.”

via Boston Celtics via Twitter

Rondo appears to have improved both his jumper and his willingness to take it.  If things continue like this Rondo will probably fullfill his desire to be the best point guard in the league. It looks like he will be leading a strong team and the end result could very well be a title..  We have revamped our team on the run and we will be a team to be reckoned with. 

This is Rondo's world and we just live in it.   Best point guard in the league, bar none.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[/QUOTE]

Have to admit, Rondo was spectacular in the 2 preseason games.

Good thing the Lakers were too stupid to decline Ainge's offer of Rondo for Gasol. Worked out well for the Celtics.

[/QUOTE]

Well the season's still a bit young for all this "happytalk"!

Talk about stupid....... Whatever happened to the "Occupy Rondo" movement? What genius thought that up?

Does anyone remember?

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Rajon Rondo: â€ÂÂœThis team is very unselfish. We have a lot of talented guys – the most talent we’ve had since I’ve been with the Celtics.”

Rondo appears to have improved both his jumper and his willingness to take it.  If things continue like this Rondo will probably fullfill his desire to be the best point guard in the league. It looks like he will be leading a strong team and the end result could very well be a title..  We have revamped our team on the run and we will be a team to be reckoned with. 

This is Rondo's world and we just live in it.   Best point guard in the league, bar none.

Have to admit, Rondo was spectacular in the 2 preseason games.

Good thing the Lakers were too stupid to decline Ainge's offer of Rondo for Gasol. Worked out well for the Celtics.

I hope to never hear this proposed trade again of Rondo for Gasol.   Rondo just improves every year and I expect this season will be the same. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Hi Susan,

I agree with you.  I think he will improve this year just as he has every year since he showed up.  I just hope he works as hard on defense and doesn't try to live off he reputation he has recieved from the press.  A lot of times guys get the rep and really don't live up to it.  Kobe is one of them.  When he was young he was a very good defender. As the years went by he continued to get the publicity of a all defensive player when it was clear he wasn't of that caliber any longer.  Kind of like getting the MVP from Gasol the year it was obvious who should have won  it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

When he says most talented I dont think hes considering the age of the players. Hes thinking we still got kg and pp, but their not the same players  they were in 07-08 championship year. They are still very good players, but not superstars like they were in 07-08. However at the same time rondo is a much better player than he was that year. With that said I still think the championship team was the most talented team hes been on. That was a special team. With a great mix of stars and role players. This team has a lot of good players but not as many stars and we all know that superstars win championships in this league.    

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Thats the thing you need to be carried. Dirk carried dallas, lebron carried miami Rondo carried us but could  only take us so far without another superstar for help. I just think last year we overachieved and had some good fortune with both rose and bosh being out. If both teams are healthy I dont see the cs advancing that far. Can we get that lucky again? Idk. I do agree with most  fans that the cs have improved with their additions, but so did the heat, nets,philly, knicks. Its gonna be even harder for the cs this year.  Im excited about the season and especially the opener. But when I saw ray in his heat debut in the preseason I got sick to my stomach. I dont want to know what happens when he starts hitting some shots on us. If im doc in that first game I let lebron get 40 but I am face guarding ray the whole game and holding him to 2 pts. Let him get a taste of facing some celtics d.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Im not sayin that the celtics are not better than the knick,nets and philly im just saying they are all in our division and they ALL improved as well. I still think we will win the atlantic, but its gonna be a lot harder to do. We all know the celtics defense is the difference between us and the rest but thats more to do with KG then doc's system.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

The difference is KG and PP don't have to carry the team all the time. Jeff Green and Rondo can be the James Worthy and Magic Johnson of this Celtics team.

Right now this Celtics team is either #1 or #2 in the east, barring any major injury of injuries of course. However, the playoffs is a different story. Like you said, in the NBA, superstars win championships. And right now, the only true superstar the Celtics have is Rondo. 

Can Rondo lead the Celtics to another championship? 

We'll find out soon.

Dallas won the championship with only Dirk as the superstar.  Yes, superstars win championships.  But Dallas demonstrated another formula.  They had a very deep team at every position.  They kept competing relentlessly.  Miami faded under the pressure.

There is only one way for Boston to beat Miami.  They have to compete relentlessly against LeBron and Wade.  They have to establish that psychological edge.  And they have the means to do that.  Barring injuries, I expect Boston to beat Miami this year.  Doc is going to work up some Magic with this roster.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Rajon Rondo: â€ÂÂœThis team is very unselfish. We have a lot of talented guys – the most talent we’ve had since I’ve been with the Celtics.”

I so TOTALLY agree!!!!!!!!!! Rajon Rondo is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none" on his way to being the MVP and "the best point guard EVER, period!!"

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from green-mtn-boy. Show green-mtn-boy's posts

so what the **** does this have to do with the celtics. you should have your handler show you face book. you can put up all the pretty little pictures there.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to dfurypos's comment:

Gonna look strange for a team that is suppose to be RULE THE WORLD with another team who just won banner #17 in the NBA.  Hope all is well!  :missingte

Boston 17, LA 11, Minnesota 5.  FYI, there isn't another city with a team with more than 11 championships.  History, not mystery or even fiction.  Now you can crawl back into your hole and ROTFL(Y)AO.

P.S. - That appears to be a great picture of you L(Y)AO. Right body part too.

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

Sections
Shortcuts