RONDO punched PIERCE in the grill!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

RONDO punched PIERCE in the grill!!!!!!

OF COURSE I'M TALKING ABOUT THE KENTUCKY And KANSAS matchup. heard pp say the jayhawks would win by at least 15 tomorrow.. KY is the most physically intimidating team i have seen in years. they are like the HEAT with more height and athleticism! if they can make 70% of their free throws, it should be a blowout for them.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: will RONDO punch PIERCE in the grill tomorrow?

can we ban captialist/communist yet? he's the biggest loser/attention hore on the planet...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: will RONDO punch PIERCE in the grill tomorrow?:
    [QUOTE]can we ban captialist/communist yet? he's the biggest loser/attention hore on the planet...
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm in Kansas and obviously rooting for them, but man Kentucky looks unstoppable.  I'm just trying to figure out if anthony davis is the next KG or the next Patrick Ewing...or both.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

In Response to Re: will RONDO punch PIERCE in the grill tomorrow?:
    [QUOTE]I'm in Kansas and obviously rooting for them, but man Kentucky looks unstoppable.  I'm just trying to figure out if anthony davis is the next KG or the next Patrick Ewing...or both.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

Or will he be the next hasheem thebeet?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Re: will RONDO punch PIERCE in the grill tonight?

kentucky is a pro team masquerading as a college one. they routinely have the lowest GPA and grad rates in the nation!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I want Kansas to win. I don't like John Calipari and what he represents at all. More likely, Kentucky will win with ease.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Kentucky by 11. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Well considering that Wilt Chamberlain played for the University of Kansas, and I am a die hard, bleeding green Celtic fan, I will be cheering for Kentucky.

Go Wildcats!!

&

GO Celtics!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

As the LA Lakers consist of 3 Stars only, Kobe, Bynum & Gasol, & I would bet on Kentucky giving points playing against the rest of them.  But if you take out BIG 3 away, Kentucky would not beat the rest of our guys !!!

I don't know my point but I guess it's obvious that I feel LA 's top 3 stars are more valuable than ours ! But we, if one of our stars is out, like Ray Allen has been, don't lose much but we'll see how they do w/o Bynum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: will RONDO punch PIERCE in the grill tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Well considering that Wilt Chamberlain played for the University of Kansas, and I am a die hard, bleeding green Celtic fan, I will be cheering for Kentucky. Go Wildcats!! & GO Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Yep, and he didn't win the title there either!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]As the LA Lakers consist of 3 Stars only, Kobe, Bynum & Gasol, & I would bet on Kentucky giving points playing against the rest of them.  But if you take out BIG 3 away, Kentucky would not beat the rest of our guys !!! I don't know my point but I guess it's obvious that I feel LA 's top 3 stars are more valuable than ours ! But we, if one of our stars is out, like Ray Allen has been, don't lose much but we'll see how they do w/o Bynum.
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

Very good point mandobello. I think the Lakers big 3 is far better than our big 3. I mean it really isnt even close, but anyways like you said I think the Lakers will definitely be more affected if Bynum does not play for a while.

Go Celtics!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: will RONDO punch PIERCE in the grill tonight? : Yep, and he didn't win the title there either!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Yes, a true blessing. I just cannot stand Kansas due to the fact that Wilt was even on that campus. I am such a huge Celtic fan. It's common sense really.

Go Green!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

What is the over/under on UK's Final Four appearance being vacated???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Re: RONDO punched PIERCE in the grill!!!!!!

hey at least pp won player of the week! KY is a freakin BEAST! they were never threatened, men versus boys... best  team money or promises of riches can buy!